/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yfw it turns out that it wasn't the 3D, but the worldwide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Worldwide.png (159KB, 1150x646px) Image search: [Google]
Worldwide.png
159KB, 1150x646px
yfw it turns out that it wasn't the 3D, but the worldwide release that was the reason why the newer games are shit. Seriously, there was usually a 6 month difference between Japanese and English.
>>
>translation speed affects the original game
dumbass
>>
File: IMG_0436.gif (38KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0436.gif
38KB, 200x200px
>>33507382
>>
Are you for REAL? way back when Generation 5 and down, the reason why the game was delayed for 6 months its because of translation
>>
>>33507388
>>33507425
I'm not saying he's right, but in theory there's more development time for the games with a staggered release because that 6 months is solely translation.
>>
>>33507525
Translation can occur concurrently with development, who says they need to be separate?
>>
>>33507525
Point me to the significant overlap between the programming team and the translation team. Pokémon is a multi billion dollar franchise, I guarantee you the worldwide release has nothing to do with the quality of the games.
>>
>>33507382
He's right, better start developing in english.
>>
>>33507382
>the newer games are shit
stopped reading there
>>
>>33507634
Yeah, that's all the info you need, really.
>2017
>buying GF's shit
>>
Translation has very little to do with the quality of the game. The writing is almost entirely done separately from the technical work so the translation can also be done separately too. The reason the new games are shit is because Game Freak are chasing after the babby market (and also they're incompetent).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.