[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there even a slight chance of there being a few gen 2 alolan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: Lgif4i7.jpg (49KB, 580x376px) Image search: [Google]
Lgif4i7.jpg
49KB, 580x376px
Is there even a slight chance of there being a few gen 2 alolan forms? Even if there's only a 5% chance
>>
>>33506591
Gamefreak doesn't give a fuck about gen 2. It's either "hey remember Kanto haha buy our games" or related to the new generation.
>>
>>33506607
But gen 2 VC! And and yea I guess you're right gen 2 is overshadowed by kanto forever and always since its just a glorified expansion pack
>>
Fuck you mods, I wanted to agree with this anon that I thought he was on to something, but I can't even change IP's without a "ban evasion error"
Go fuck yourself, I'll post wherever I want whatever I want.
>>
it's just bluer because police mascot
>>
>>33506591
Maybe like a 0.5% chance? GS on the VC is most likely just for the fuck of it because gameboy games but I guess there a possibility. Only time will tell.
>>
>>33506644
They're doing physical preorders and special editions, it's on VC because people want it there, not because it has anything to do with future games.
>>
All I want is an Alolan Noctowl that's Flying/Psychic
>>
>>33506591
Well if they wont reveal any in this months trailer then its not happening

October will probably reveal some post game stuff while November (so like a week before the games) usually has non significant info

This month will probably have the biggest info on the story and features during main game
>>
File: 178.png (18KB, 261x336px) Image search: [Google]
178.png
18KB, 261x336px
>>33506670
>All I want is an Alolan Noctowl that's Flying/Psychic
>>
>>33506773
That thing is ugly
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>
>>33506819
>let's make it bigger and add spikes to it to make it badass
it's interesting to see how people grievously misunderstand pokemon design
>>
>>33506591
Nope. They would've advertised them by now.
All GF has is the half-assed new Lycanroc form and some Necrozma bits taped onto Solgaleo/Lunala because all of their designers and 3D modelers are busy working on the Switch game. USUM is just a way to milk more sales out of a platform with a huge install base that nobody else is supporting any more.
>>
>>33506801
"That thing" is the best bird pokemon of all time.
>>
>>33506909
To be fair it's a 3rd version so I'm not expecting brand new monsters but with alolan forms they could add "new" pokemon without expanding the dex. So it's super disappointing
>>
>>33506607
>>33506614
>>33506653
>>33506909
Hang yourselves
>>
99% chance. There will be alolan forms for various pokemon of each gen
>>
>>33506926
I wish
>>
>>33506591
there's always a chance higher than 0% until the games are out
Admittedly, though... if this month doesn't at least hint at any alolan forms exists, the chances will go down to like 1% (the 1% being in case they somehow decided to keep it a surprise, which we all know is almost impossible)
>>
>>33506936
These are the last games on the 3ds. With black 2 and white 2 they went out with a bang. I just really hope gamefreak comes through regardless if we get new alolan forms.
>>
>>33506926
There's so much potential for each new region to have their own forms. They could do Johto Pokemon in the Switch games' region, Hoenn Pokemon in the next ones, etc.
What really worries me is that they'll just ditch the idea in future generations and keep it as one of Alola's unique features, just like they ditched Megas. Alola forms will just become another one of those weird quirks in the game that they have to find some way to make available in every future title.
>>
>>33506948
Well yea, I hope they are gonna go out with a bang this time too. Can't deny that alolan forms are one of the ingredients needed to fully go out with a bang though..(at least for me)
>>
>>33506965
No I feel that too. It would just make sense considering xy had megas and than oras had its own megas
>>
>>33506591
Maybe.
>>
>>33506972
Yes exactly. It did not stop them at all to create another 20 or whatever megas for ORAS after the new gen games introduced them. It makes even more sense to make more alolan forms for Alola because the games are set in Alola still and are "an alternate universe" too. So just like the wild distribution changes in 3rd version alt. universes, so can new alolan forms exist in USUM-Alola. Would be disappointed if they miss out on that (and yes I'd take more kanto shit over nothing at this point)
>>
>>33506911
No. The best bird is Beirde
>>
Well, here's how I see it;
They've released very little information, either to reward us for waiting, or to lure us in to buying it before knowing how bad it is, though we'll know everything from the datamined demo.
This is a first, so we will either see everything we've dreamed of, or this will be the SMTxFE for WiiU of Pokémon games. Either way still gonna get it. Can only hope Weavile gets an alolan form.
>>
>>33507102
Who says there will be a demo? Usually events like gamescom are when demos are released and we got nothing. Not that it means there won't be a demo 100% but the chances are decreased by now.
Idk about other people but I don't expect "nothing" from these games based on the little information shown to us, so the chances of them simply hiding more information than they did with SM aren't so bad imo
>>
>>33507117
It's just so frustrating as a fan. I'm hyped for the games because I know they're changing things up with USUM but at the same time I'm scared that the changes will be so minimal that it won't even be worth it.

Pros
>last games on 3ds so possibly go all out with content

Cons
>probably just a quick crash grab before they really step up their game for gen 8 on switch

I don't want to spoil anything for myself but I wanna know if the games are worth it
>>
>>33507067
Wrong: the best is Kenya.
>>
>>33507175
Well that's why i'm pirating them and then if I think that they are worth it, I'll also buy one of them
>>
>>33506766
No it won't because Pokkén releases this month. October will be the big news so as to not fuck up it's sales.
>>
>>33507175
>last games on 3ds so possibly go all out with content

I doubt it. Even the map implies these games are far from going all out
>>
If we arbitrarily define X as arandom variable with x = xi and i = 1, 2, 3... k (k = number of games). For each of the seven generations game, and P(x) as the probability the xth game introduces nsw pokémon, we have a slight chance of getting at least one new form P(x) = 0.1 (z score = -0.65, +1.20).
>>
>>33507347
Well it does look like there is likely a new island so I wouldn't be too pessimistic too soon.
>>
>>33507390
Its not very likely because SM wasnt hiding anything but even if there was an extra island it doesnt mean there will be something big on it. Could be just a safari zone or a legendary lair
>>
>>33506819
It's just a Meganium shirt.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.