[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm playing through Fire Red and decided to hack in a Trapinch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: fake and gay.png (23KB, 1914x1110px) Image search: [Google]
fake and gay.png
23KB, 1914x1110px
I'm playing through Fire Red and decided to hack in a Trapinch and a Bagon to be my starters. I'm now a ways into the game and just got my Trapinch to level 35 and it canceled half way through the evolution. I tried using a rare candy and had the same thing happen.

Apparently this is because I don't have the national dex yet. They made it impossible to evolve anything that's not genwun so you don't end up with crobat or something.

Is there a way around this? I didn't find any codes to change my pokedex to national dex. I don't wanna just hack in a Vibrava either, that's the worst work around possible.
>>
Yes, just continue to play the game and there will come a point where you will gain the ability to evolve it.
>>
Why don't you remove the cartridge and then shove it up your ass, faggot? Does this look like your personal troubleshooting board?
>>
How do you not know that?

I hated FR/LG back in the day for this very reason.
>>
>>33506469
Open the rom in HxD, hit ctrl + g, type CE91A, hit enter, type 000014e0, save, fixed.
>>
File: Fallout_b5644a_6381248.jpg (47KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_b5644a_6381248.jpg
47KB, 500x507px
>>33506488
That's not helping.

>>33506490
I would but my ass is really sore from the last enormous gay orgy I participated in

>>33506509
I've never done this before :(
>>
>>33506517
Thanks! It worked!
>>
Nope. If I recall you can't even trade for a later gen mon until after the post game. It's as if the game itself was a genwunner.
>>
>>33506490
Why are you so upset anon? Did something bad happen? You can tell me and ill help you out
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.