[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people on this site right now who truly think difficultly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: Toon Link is not impressed.png (188KB, 492x440px) Image search: [Google]
Toon Link is not impressed.png
188KB, 492x440px
>There are people on this site right now who truly think difficultly options are harmful and don't just increase the target audience

How can people be this genuinely stupid
>>
>>33503546
every time i've seen someone use this image, they've turned out to be a complete fucking retard
i hope you don't meet the same terrible fate
>>
>>33503554
So are you actually going to reply to the talking point or are you just going to focus on the unrelated image?
>>
File: 1483732068462s.jpg (2KB, 82x125px) Image search: [Google]
1483732068462s.jpg
2KB, 82x125px
A lot of people here are opposed to any change to pokemon, and often without any thought out reason for it. It's really strange, I don't know why they're satisfied with the same exact game over and over. "Pokemon should be pokemon, if you want _____ then go play that game instead." As if games don't take inspiration and ideas from other games all the time. Or that destroying the sanctity of the pokemon series will retroactively destroy their childhood and their future or something. Counter argument, if you want more of the same old pokemon, play one of the many games already released that are exactly what you apparently want. Let the series fucking grow.

One of the most common arguments I see against a change to the formula is "that won't work because it would break ____" as if the idea presented would be the only thing Gamefreak would change and would keep the rest of the game the exact same. I don't understand what is with all the rigid thinking.

Either there's too many kids on this board or people are genuinely stupid, but /vp/ easily has the lowest average intelligence of all the boards I frequent. Nowadays I just come here for art and the occasional shitpost, anything more feels like an unpleasant waste of time
>>
File: 6492056680279.jpg (167KB, 477x324px) Image search: [Google]
6492056680279.jpg
167KB, 477x324px
>>33503871
>Lillie image
>too dumb to just permanently leave the board he claims to hate so much
>>
>>33504356
t. Underage plebbitor with no argument
>>
Diffectly options effects no one

It's gamefreak not being lazy to code the games. You choose diffectly you want
>>
File: The dumbest shit from (You).jpg (84KB, 312x321px) Image search: [Google]
The dumbest shit from (You).jpg
84KB, 312x321px
>>33504458
>Diffectly options effects no one

You're an idiot. Please get your tongue out of Ohmori's ass, thanks.
>>
>>33504458
Okay but you're clearly just false flagging now.
>>
>>33503871
Every franchise needs to do the same thing over and over and yet that thing needs to be something different from what other franchises offer.

That's ideal because then if you don't like something you can look elsewhere for something that suits you more. It's more important not to alienate the people who like something for what it is than it is to broaden the appeal and attract new fans because doing that can dilute the franchise and cause it to lose some of its identity by breaking the rules and boundaries that were set for it.

Of course, I'm not talking about difficulty options now. But rather things like Ultra Beasts, or just the general heavy focus on narrative Gen 7 has had so far.
>>
>>33503546

I don't think they would be harmful, but there are justifications against it from a logical standpoint, and the benefits from a difficulty mode are dubious.

If the hard mode just increases levels you aren't really doing much except grinding more. Higher level opponents would just give you more exp and you'd catch up anyways.

If your idea of a hardmode is altering the game's AI, and every team in the game, I would like that, but I think that would be unrealistic expectations.
>>
>>33504493
>>33504504
I meant diffectly effects no one. As in people get to choose the diffectly they want

Why would people be assburn about having that feature
>>
>>33504537
Well you wrote the opposite. Is english not your first language?
>>
>>33504526
BW2 did the latter though
>>
>>33504558

BW2 changed teams and improved AI? If so I stand corrected, I thought it just boosted levels a bit.
>>
>>33504574
Yes.

"Challenge Mode increases some opponents' artificial intelligence and the level of their Pokémon, starting from 1 level and reaching 5 levels by the end of the game. Gym Leaders and Elite Four members will also have an extra Pokémon on their team, as well as different movesets and held items. Their IVs are also increased to 30. This mode is unlocked after defeating the Champion in Pokémon Black 2."

From Bulbapedia -
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Key_System
>>
>>33503554
Looks like the guy post a lot with that image.
>>
>>33504640
I used this image only 2 other times since saving it. I understand it might be hard for you to comprehend that people can save images on 4chan, but now you know.
>>
>>33504658
yeah, a lot of "coincidence" for images to have the exactly same filename
>>
>>33504674
Do you rename all the images you save?
>>
>>33504658

WHAT? EXPLAIN HOW.
>>
>>33504684
Yes, I rename every image with my name, home address, and social security number. That way I know it's mine once I've posted it. Do... do you *not* do that?
>>
>>33504684
If you save an image from 4chan, it have an default name, not " Toon Link is not impressed"
>>
>>33504699
No. I copy and paste the original file name unless its a bunch of numbers.
>>
>>33504704
What a coincidence.
You and someone else saved that image with the same filename. And you both post on /vp/.
>>
>>33504704
You idiot. I mean from what the original filename was you dumbass. As in, if the original file has a specific name I just write that and don't rename it.

I only write a name if the filename is numbers.

Man, this board really is the dumbest.
>>
>>33504716
So wait... you write in a bunch of numbers, and it just so HAPPENS to match the old filename? Yeah, likely story.

And I'm not dumb, I'm drunk.
>>
>>33504729
>So wait... you write in a bunch of numbers

No, thats what I said. I said I only write an original name if the existing name is a bunch of numbers.

You somehow came exact opposite of what I meant.
>>
>>33504754
Fuck, now I made a bunch of typos.

Whatever, you still understand what I mean. Don't be a dick and focus only on my typos.
>>
>>33504754
I know. I'm purposely being difficult for some reason. I can't speak for anyone else, though. They might actually be stupid, not just obnoxious like me.
>>
>>33503546
Let me guess, your "difficulty options" boil down to more grinding.
>>
File: I came here to bark at you.jpg (47KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
I came here to bark at you.jpg
47KB, 500x363px
>>33504803
No.

Read this thread. I explained my wants for a difficulty option here

>>>>>33502623

In fact I literally proposed an anti grinding mode, so here's your (You) you fucking apologist scum
>>
>>33504841
>so here's your (You) you fucking apologist scum

You keep saying that, in both threads. Maybe you'd help support better discussion if you didn't automatically insult everyone by suggesting that they just want a (you).

I'll take my (you) at your convenience.
>>
>>33504841
Why didn't you put it in the OP you fucking buffoon? I'm not reading through this shit. tldr it or you're another retarded faggot who doesn't know what he wants.
>>
>>33504855
Because I'm not a time traveller?!

I made this thread before I even commented in that thread you genuine fucking moron.
>>
>>33504862
I thought you meant THIS thread. But it doesn't matter, if you can't explain your point in your own goddamn thread you're not worth acknowledging.
>>
>>33504862
>Because I'm not a time traveller?!

Yeah, well whose fucking fault is that? I swear, this board has the dumbest and least-capable-of-time-travel posters.
>>
>>33503554 was right
>>
>>33504526
>unrealistic expectations
Rom hacks made by a single guy in a week using limited tools can change every single trainer team in the game manually as well as set their AI to the highest possible (facility AI), surely a company in charge of a nearly billionaire franchise can manage it.

It's incredible how low the standards for Pokemon and its shills are.
>>
File: Wrong faggot.png (244KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong faggot.png
244KB, 872x632px
OP you're a fucking idiot. I agree with your sentiment, but then you started being an asshole and baiting for no reason and you're basically just false flagging people who actually want difficulty options now.

I'm pretty sure you're samefagging too. Kill yourself.
>>
>>33503546
>there are children on this board using smug/disinterested toon link reaction pics
I'm so sick of you faggots
>>
>>33507049
>Anyone using a Toon link reaction image must be a child

What an oddly specific thing to dislike. Did something to do with Toon Link or Wind Waker hurt you or something anon?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.