[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most common screen in sun and moon >finish battle >5 second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 3ds-new-vs-old.jpg (16KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
3ds-new-vs-old.jpg
16KB, 500x444px
Most common screen in sun and moon

>finish battle
>5 second black screen

i JUST want to get through this grass
>>
>>33501552
I feel like the 3ds games were just a transition to the switch+, hence why the models have really high quality.
>>
>>33501577
I feel like 3ds games were a mistake
>>
>>33501552

Yeah, I get annoyed when I accidentally do forget to do something in the PC and need to wait 20 minutes to close the PC and then another 10 minutes to open it back up. It's a bunch of fucking sprites it shouldn't take that long to load them up.

If they can't get screen transitions instantaneous on the Switch, fuck gamefreak, and fuck anyone who ever defended them as competent coders
>>
Does this get any better with the new 2ds? The flip screen one? I really want to be able to at least try and enjoy USUM
>>
>>33501611
No, I feel like its just a transition. I feel like pokemon switch started development(atleast concepts) earlier than 2015.
>>
>>33501832
nah
>>
>>33501611
Your mom told me she felt like you were a mistake after I banged the shit out of her last night
>>
File: 1488697881957.png (2MB, 1180x2072px) Image search: [Google]
1488697881957.png
2MB, 1180x2072px
>>
>>33501838
imo yeah, hence why it's quicker than the ds era. I think a 3 of the 3ds games were good. They were just a little too easy( sm wasn't that easy though) and I think the exp share was a great addition.
>>
File: lead_960.jpg (70KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
70KB, 960x640px
>>33501856
>>
>>33501552
>>33501577
The problem was the 3ds was shit when it came to power, bitch can barely handle netflix
>>
>>33501856
This was so frustrating.
>>
>>33501856
I don't know if it works in this area but it does at least in town, the best part of this is if you turn on walk through walls cheat you can access everything beyond the gate, including encounter wild pokemon.
The area is loaded as normal even before going through the gate, making it absolutely useless. I feel like they just didn't want to animate the the character opening it.
>>
>>33501978
exactly
>>
>>33504337
Wait a minute, you're fucking telling me that the gate transition was completely fucking pointless?! Holy shit Game Freak, get your act together!
>>
>What is a repel?
>>
Hope they expand the festival into something like splatoon online hub
>>
>>33501678
yeah the new processor does speed up transitions by a few seconds
>>
>>33504337
Why didn't they just not put a gate there at all in the first place?
>>
>>33505182
My guess is either something changed during development to where it was no longer necessary to have a separate area and they didn't bother changing it, or they didn't want to animate the player opening the gate. I'm leaning towards the latter, as there are several instances in the game where rather than play an animation the game fades out or changes camera angle to hide whatever is supposed to be happening.
I really hope they can get their shit together for the Switch game...
>>
>>33505572
didn't pokemon president shit on the switch? i'm guessing it was because gamefreak isn't up to the task of a good console game
>>
>>33501978
3DS is not a powerhouse, however it's pretty competent in the right hands, already played a lot of rpgs and others types of games in the thing, but Pokemon still is one of the most badly optimized games in the system.
>>
is it this slow with a "new" 3ds also?
>>
>>33506255
he didnt shit on the hardware. he shit on the idea people will carry around a console with portability. when smartphones exists. and he admited he was wrong so its whatever now
>>
>>33506369
>admitted he was wrong
You know he doesn't think he was wrong. He thinks this was a fluke and that now he's roped into making a game for a platform (handheld game system in general) that he despises.

They're going to keep making crappy games until they get the chance to put everything on mobile where they think the money is, and then they'll suck that dry, too. They don't care about the games anymore at all.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170910-022058.png (603KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170910-022058.png
603KB, 1080x1920px
>>33506620
He said he was making games for nx in 2016 before it was called a sucess. Whether it flopped or not. Games were coming
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>33504337
That's so ridiculously lazy. It reminds me of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games. I know Game Freak had nothing to do with those but they had the same problem ever since they went to 3D. Oh a character is hurt. Black screen. Now he's on the ground. Oh two other characters are going to pick up the hurt Pokemon and put him on a bed. Black screen. Now he's on a bed. It's so lazy. It was so bad in Gates to Infinity and I'm not sure Super was any better. Seeing that laziness carry over to the core series Pokemon games was so disappointing.
>>
>>33501577
imagine being so fucking stupid you think an entire 7 year generational lifecycle was deliberately designed just to function as a transition to a system the CEO of TPC told Nintendo was going to fail. this is why I don't take anybody on this board seriously.
>>
>>33506720
That's every dungeon crawler or rpg in general autist, you guys are actually spoiled in pokemon compared to a lot of the shit I've played. If you're going to call Sun and Moon lazy because of a fucking gate when the games themselves are the most professional feeling, fleshed out and visually impressive in the franchise you're just straight up retarded
>>
>>33507084
t. Ohmori
>>
>>33501856
This shit is not pokemon exclusive. Every other game has this shit.

You don't know how I fucking felt relieved the moment I saw that there is no loading screen when you enter a house.

Ingame wise gf put really good shit together, but the huge world vibe I had is gone since gen 3
>>
>>33507084
How does Masuda's sphincter taste you fucking cuck?
>>
>>33507279
*enter a house in botw
>>
>>33507084
the thing about the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games as opposed to any other dungeon crawler is that they make a huge deal out of the story, especially in Gates and Super. You literally can't do anything outside the story until the main part of the game. No optional missions or exploration. If they're going to put so much emphasis on story and drama, they should at least try to make the cutscenes look okay instead of fading to a black screen every time some kind of unique movement happens.
>>
>>33501849

she says thanks
>>
>>33507287
FUCK YOU YOU BITCH I WILL PUT MY FUCKING THUMB IN YOUR EYE
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.