[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldn't it be wonderful to be a little Pokémon and wake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: eevee.jpg (65KB, 920x791px) Image search: [Google]
eevee.jpg
65KB, 920x791px
Wouldn't it be wonderful to be a little Pokémon and wake up every day and get a good morning kiss from your Pokémon mom?
>>
>>3349981
I don't know but i miss it
>>
File: guess i'll just neck myself.png (101KB, 477x466px) Image search: [Google]
guess i'll just neck myself.png
101KB, 477x466px
>>33499817
>ywn be a bright-eyed little Eevee waking up on a sunny Sunday morning, with your mom Sylveon already making delicious breakfast for you in the kitchen.
>ywn have your mom say "Good morning Sweetie!" to you and kiss you delicately on the nose before passing you a plate of delicious scrambled eggs.
>ywn get to gobble up the delicious treat all while your fluffy tail swishes from side to side with happiness.
>ywn get to hug our mom affectionately and say "I love you" before going outside to play with your friends.
>ywn get to play with your friends.

Why live?
>>
>>33499848
I think you're looking for a social life, anon.
>>
it would be wonderful to not wake up at all
>>
>>33499817
Wouldn't it be wonderful to be a Pokémon trainer, and getting an open mouthed kiss from the Waifumon of your choice.
>>
>>33499817
Every 4channer wants to be a little boy/girl again. Even moot wished to be one.
>>
>>33499856
I don't need social life. I have alcohol to keep me company. I just want to be a small little Eevee.
>>
>>33499968
do u need help
>>
>>33499817
>mom
>>
>>33499968
I know what you mean, being human sucks
>>
>>33499817
What if one morning she used a little tongue, to test the waters? Would you reciprocate? Would you be able to deny her after seeing her blush and look away quickly in shame?
>>
>>33499968
nice pastaguy
>>
>>33500237
You mean lick? You know, the way that mothers clean and show affection to their young? the very normal thing to do for Eevee moms?

Yes, I do realize you mean French-kissing. And if that happened, I would probably just feel weird and not talk to her out of just being weirded out.
>>
>>33499817

Furfags that actually want to be animals/fictional creatures are the fucking worst
>>
>>33500274
suck my ass retard
>>
>>33500282

You're mentally ill
>>
>>33500269
She would be very sad
>>
File: glacy wind.png (219KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
glacy wind.png
219KB, 700x700px
>>33500274
What's wrong with a bit of escapism? Let me quote: "Escapism is the avoidance of unpleasant, boring, arduous, scary, or banal aspects of daily life". Escapists are usually very creative people, and while sometimes delusional, they just want to get away. I'd know. I can't even fall asleep without thinking about being a pokemon anymore.
>>
>>33500294
suck my smelly neet dick bitch
>>
>>33500274
Found the anthrofag
>>
>>33500298

That's the most autistic shit I've ever heard in my life. You have to pretend to be a cartoon dog from a Japanese children's franchise to be happy? Fucking pathetic.
>>
die norm
>>
>>33500274
Not a furfag, I just think life would be nicer without humans
>>
>>33500315
Whats wrong if it makes them happy, why are you so bitter
>>
>>33500315
Yeah.
>>
>>33500321

>not furfag
>hates humans and wants to become an anime dog like every furfag

ok
>>
based flipping neetblog
>>
>>33500333
Maybe you just didn't experience how fucking bad burnout is. I don't want to be here. I seen everything there is to see. Every day I do the same shit. I just want to get away, and my fantasies don't hurt nobody. Just, let me live those couple of years before I neck myself.
>>
same except with lolis instead of pokemon
>>
>>33500333
Just lose that humanity of yours and come into the muddy shit pit to fuck.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.