[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am PISSED, I am TIRED, and I am at my wits. I can't take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

I am PISSED, I am TIRED, and I am at my wits. I can't take it anymore, I can't stand being in BL all my life. Can't participate in UU and flawed in OU to the point I am a "niche pick"

I can't take it. One more gen of BL Hell and I'll Brave Bird suicide recoil bomb myself into Prism Tower. Don't think I'm serious? I have a Choice Band and a 6+ Attack+Speed buff from a Baton Pass from a kind Scolipede (She thinks I'm gonna use it for Mountain climbing lol she's as kind as she's dumb). I am not kidding unless GF gives me buffs to OU material something is gonna fall and Its not gonna be just my HP.
>>
>>33496094
>she
>>
>>33496094
Thank you very much for this, anon.
>>
>>33496094
Shut up dave
>>
>>33496094
>tfw staraptor has been one of my fav pokemon since gen 4
>BL forever

Why let pokemon rot in that shit tier, it shouldnt even be a thing
>>
>>33496134
>it shouldnt even be a thing
>UU should be an unbalanced shitshow because they banned a mon I like
>>
File: 1441220470410.png (247KB, 539x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441220470410.png
247KB, 539x500px
>>33496094
Sure you will
>>
>>33496148
UU is a fucking snowflake meta. Every tier suffers from powercreep but any time new threats are moved down their quickbanned
>>
>>33496160
BL itself should exist.
UU just abuses the fuck out of it and ban shit left and right.
I wish OU were more like that though.
>>
>>33496094
This is a good post. I like this post.
>>
File: what.gif (4MB, 531x354px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
4MB, 531x354px
>>33496094
>GameFreak buffing something based on a third-party meta
If GameFreak buffs anything, it's always gonna be usage based on VGC and not Smogon, lmao
>>
File: prism.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
prism.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>33496151
I'm already there.
>>
File: Baraz's_Braviary.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Baraz's_Braviary.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>33496220
You have so much to live for. Don't do it.
>>
>>33496160
Because nothing there can take them. Who in UU and below can stomach Staraptor?
>>
>>33496259
Too late I've already made my choice.
I also lured out all the Poke Fan's and Rising Stars in the Gym to reduce casualties and I will plan to strike the 6th floor so at least with Clemont gone I would have done some good in the world.
>>
>>33496279
Xurkitree?
>>
File: 1435885389979.jpg (15KB, 320x310px) Image search: [Google]
1435885389979.jpg
15KB, 320x310px
>>33496287
Wait, what does Clemont have to do with this?
>>
>>33496298
Xurk is with Staraptor in BL now, not below it.
>>
From my understanding the only reason Staraptor, and so many others, are relegated to BL hell is because most of them are hyper offensive mons and UU has no real good defensive mon to balance them out since OU tends to hoard them all. They've got Blissey, Alomamola, Hippowdown, Amoongus, Gliscor and I guess Suicune and Steelix-Mega, but most of them get fucking raped by Staraptor alone. They could have had Slowbro-Mega but I guess that was TOO good of a defensive wall. UU needs its own Lando-T , and Gliscor just isn't cutting it I guess
>>
>>33496345
Birds can't rape they have no penis.
>>
>>33496345

the reason BL is so big is that the UU counsel hates fun, hates you, and hates your favorite pokemon
>>
>>33496298
How does that tank a double edge?
>>
>implying the diaper remakes won't give Staraptor whatever edgy new form there is by gen 8
>>
>>33496094
>Staraptor
>Buzzwole
>Xurkitree
>Hoopa-U
>Serperior
>Thundurus-T
>Gyarados
>Conkeldurr
>Breloom
If UU unbanned all of these they'd pretty much balance out each other.
>>
>>33496393
Which of those are supposed to deal with staraptor? Or Hoopa?
>>
>>33496393
>Offense
>Balance
>Offense
>Offense
>Offense
>Offense
>Literally anything it wants
>Offense
>Offense

Those wouldn't balance shit. Look I don't personally agree with everything the UU counsel does, but I understand them not wanting to turn the entire tier into a fucking wasteland
>>
Don't worry it will be uu gen 9
>>
>>33496401
>Hoopa
just outspeed lol
>Staraptor
just scarf lol
>>
>>33496525
nice memes
>>
>>33496160
Current BL contains exactly ONE defensive 'mon (mega-slowbro) and all the rest range from offensive to hyperoffense

Dropping all of BL to UU would transform it into "hyperoffense: the tier" because mega slowbro isn't near sufficient a wall to stop all of the currently unwallable threats in UU (good luck dealing with porygon-z)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.