[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All stones are available in game now, so use all the codes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 5HtipFWJbkLzXI0NVZo8.jpg (180KB, 876x960px) Image search: [Google]
5HtipFWJbkLzXI0NVZo8.jpg
180KB, 876x960px
All stones are available in game now, so use all the codes before October 31st.
>>
What about Diancie?
>>
>>33495283
Right there nigga
>>
>>33495278
Pretty helpful image, thanks for posting OP
>>
>>33495283
POYONG
>>
>>33495278
Thanks, op
>>
>>33495278
A year later, and I can finally get all the stones

And just for them to be useless to me in USUM because I can't Bank items
>>
>>33495278
Thank you.
>>
Groudon Kyogre have MEGA?
and what happen in usum
>>
>>33496000
Did you not play the gen 3 remakes? They're not actually megas they're primal forms.
>>
>>33495791
Can't you trade them to yourself? Even with only one system, you could put up say a Rattata asking for something like a Solgaleo, give a mega stone to the Solgaleo, trade, and keep repeating the process
>>
So, the next competition is at the end of this month and is an only megas competition.
What megas are planning to use?
>>
>>33496023
I thought it wasn't possible to trade mega stones on the gts.
>>
>took almost an entire year to get all mega stones
>when sm is irrelevant and a new game is about to come out

GF is fucking retarded
>>
>>33495278
but why
you'll just have to get them again in USUM

what do you even do with the megas i'm sure everyone has alreasdy beat the game by now
>>
>>33496086
Huh, I did not know that

That certainly puts a damper on it
>>
>>33496104
Battle spot
>>
>finally having all of them available two months before making the game obsolete

BRAVO GAMEFREAK
>>
>>33496106
Can't you direct trade them...?
>>
>>33496125
then the cycle begins anew when we have to drag out another years worth of codes to get em all over again
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.