[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck smogon and fuck smogonfags. VGC and Battlespot are the official

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1490741551720.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1490741551720.png
9KB, 205x246px
Fuck smogon and fuck smogonfags. VGC and Battlespot are the official formats and are infinitely more balanced and healthy than anything smogon has ever shit out.
There's a million smogon threads everyday with 200+ replies but every time us VGCfans and Battlespotfans make a thread it gets 10 replies max.
There's daily threads asking "how do we make this shitmon OU" yet there's never any threads saying "how do we make this shitmon VGC or Battlespot viable".
Well I've had enough of this. I'm going to go and shoot up the smogon university tomorrow and kill all you fuckers.
>>
>>33495019
>I'm going to go and shoot up the smogon university tomorrow and kill all you fuckers.

don't you want to warn the guys that are alright?
>>
>>33495019
Because VGC maintains its own general.
>>
File: 2017_09_08_11.51.25.png (168KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2017_09_08_11.51.25.png
168KB, 720x1280px
>>33495028
Well where fucking is it then?
This is the only thread with "VGC" in the OP on /vp/ right now.
VGC general has been dead for a long time now and even when it was alive a single thread would be up for damn near 10 days and only get 30 unique posters.
>>
>>33495019
I agree, Smogon sucks and is made by a bunch of idiots.
>>
>>33495102
Just how ignorant are you? VGC season just recently ended since Worlds was a few weeks ago. It was rife with activity. You come after the party is over and whine that nothing's happening.
>>
>>33495264
And you suck big black cocks, at least 3 or 4 all at ones!
>>
>>33495272
Nah I got tons of bitches at the VGC celebration you missed out on, keep crying you missed it little cuckboy.
>>
>>33495264
Except the guy is right. You barely ever saw VGC threads before Worlds. They were only really common back when the games released.

Regardless, VGC is just as boring, if not more, than Smogon OU. You constantly the same teams and the same mons.
>>
>>33495286
Bitches and Pokemon? Aahhahah sure you have them in your dream as you sleep with a huge dildo into your ass and black cock in your mouth.
>>
File: 1430242597217.jpg (423KB, 500x3344px) Image search: [Google]
1430242597217.jpg
423KB, 500x3344px
>>33495213
This.
Stick to you're bros /vp/poreons. Fuck the omgonfags.
>>
Fuck those stupid smogon bait threads
>>
>>33495299
I saw them all the time, and there was guaranteed one up each time a country did Regionals/Nationals because I distinctly remember seeing updated Top 8 teams/meta memes.
>>
>>33495306
Exactly!
>>
>>33495306
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ability_Capsule
>>
>>33495019
Doubles is more complex

Plus, there's nothing like straight up 6v6 Singles
>>
I really do not understand this type of behaviour. it's sad that because you like something over something else you feel the need to feel superior and tell everyone how what you like is better than what those people like. I am glad you like and enjoy VGC, but some people prefer Smogon, that's the way it is and will be, keep enjoying the game the way you enjoy it, and let people enjoy the game their way too.
>>
There is way enough space for both to coexist. Sorry for double posting
>>
Its just a bait thread but i always wondered why Doubles is the official format when the main game is all about singles.

Doesn't make much sense, and Doubles are only balanced because they design the mons with Doubles in mind. They could do the same for singles
>>
I think I'm genuinely too stupid to play Doubles, and 3v3 is too boring because most games are decided on team preview/select and there is little room for smart plays.
6v6 has no in-game support so I have to play Showdown for it and it feels "empty" that way.

I wish I could get into competitive.
>>
OMGON BANS SWAGGE
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.