[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vp/ think of Silver? Do you think he's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Young_Silver_PG.png (405KB, 848x475px) Image search: [Google]
Young_Silver_PG.png
405KB, 848x475px
What does /vp/ think of Silver? Do you think he's a bastard child?
>>
Mostly likely must suck t b h
>>
>>33489849
no, but i think his father is scum
>>
>>33489849
He was the actual asshole rival people usually make Blue out to be.
>>
>>33489849
He's the best character in the core games because of his development, design and battle theme, which are all great.
>>
>>33489849
His arc is nice, the remakes expanded on it quite well. But his team is pretty rubbish, mainly because of the awful level curve. 7/10
>>
>>33489862
Yeah

Blue was cocky more than anything
Silver was the asshole
>>
>>33489865
This
>>
>>33489860
Well his dad is a crime lord, what do you expect?
>>
Wow I completely forgot Pokemon Generations was a thing
>>
>>33489849
good rival
>>
>>33489886
to set a good example for his son and not think of only himself???
>>
>>33489926
>father is literally a criminal
>expecting him to be a good example for his son
wewlad
>>
>>33489849
I hold the theory Lorelei is his mother, and it may be another reason for why she detest team rocket and feels very strongly about protecting the Sevii islands even when team rocket was chased away. The 2 are unaware of the others existence.
>>
>>33490042
How the fuck would Lorelei not know Silver is her son?
>>
>>33490046
She may know she has a son, but not that it's Silver.
>>
>>33489849
paul is superior
>>
>>33490056
I would think she would know that she gave birth
>>
>>33490076
Yeah, but as far she knows, he may be dead, living a different life, etc. The fact she is dead set with defending her friends and relatives in the Sevii islands to leave the Elite Four can easily be explained as her feeling she lost someone.
>>
>>33490094
Fair enough, though wouldn't Lorelei be smart enough to be able to put 2 and 2 together?
>>
>>33489849
i want to hug him
>>
>>33489849
he is a monster
>>
>>33490105
That is if she saw him after his birth. Maybe she did meet him, and he refused to live with her because he considered caring about others to be a weakness, and learning that both his parents are "weakling" is how he got all edgy.
>>
>>33490164
I could see that, he was pretty much a frustrated and confused child and would have probably hated her for 'not being there'.
>>
>>33490141
How's he a monster?
>>
File: guess I'll die (nanu).png (61KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
guess I'll die (nanu).png
61KB, 401x401px
>>33490197
fuck this board
>>
Don't call him a bastard, you bastard!
>>
>>33489849
Why do you people always make new threads for shit you obviously saw in other threads? Just keep it in the thread you saw it in, goddamn.
>>
Best rival. The fact that he undergoes any notable character development makes him one of the best written characters in the series.
>>
>>33490042
Dude Arianna is pretty clearly his mom
>>
>>33489849
I'd fuck his boipussy
>>
Blue wasn't that bad, he tried to be cocky but was still your friend, the most obnoxious thing he did was wait for you at the tr handout and not help out. The only instance where he came out of nowhere to fuck you up was the ss anne. You had access to a pokemon center in every other battle.

Silver was an actual asshole who never really learned anything
>>
>>33490094
>The fact she is dead set with defending her friends and relatives in the Sevii islands to leave the Elite Four can easily be explained as her feeling she lost someone

Or maybe because she doesn't want her home to be ravaged by an organised crime syndicate?
>>
>>33492941
>The only instance where he came out of nowhere to fuck you up was the ss anne

I did not expext Blue to show up the first time you are at Route 22 and Cerulean City either.
>>
No. His Mother is Ariana.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.