[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Will there be wifi battling on the Gold & Silver re-release's?
>>
There wasn't any in RGBY, right?
The only one that potentially can is Crystal.

Should the delay in release be from GF making the old preGTS cellphone trade center work with modern wifi.
>>
>>33486581
Didn't even think about that
>>
>>33486581
Interesting...
>>
I wonder if there's a way to complete the dex in those versions, as the Kanto starters, legendaries and fossils bar Aerodactyl can't be obtained in GS.
>>
this would be very good
>>
>>33486557
>connect to your phone's Bluetooth to emulate the GB adapter
>>
>>33486603
Won't they be compatible with the RBY Virtual Console games via Time Capsule? That would solve the availability issues.
>>
>>33486603
they are both compatible with pokebank anon.
>>
>>33486653
Please excuse me, I'm retarded.
>>
>>33486557

the only way I'll buy the games is if they get Pokemon Stadium 1/2 or a new one out
>>
>>33486593
>>33486601
If they have delayed Crystal's release because of that, it also possibly means that it'll be the first time the Celebi event is obtainable outside of Japan.

As the cellphone link was how it was distributed for Crystal.

So.... there's that in addition to the possibility of wifi trades/battles.
>>
>>33486603
They'll be able to trade with RGBY VC via Time Capsule. It was confirmed months ago.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.