[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Gotta Catch Em ALL!" except you only get one of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: CRAWLING IN MY SKIN.png (23KB, 1177x144px) Image search: [Google]
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN.png
23KB, 1177x144px
"Gotta Catch Em ALL!"

except you only get one of them you fucking loser.

its like they want us to inject.
>>
>>33486245
Why would you want any more than one?
>>
>>33486245
Marketing slogans are not direct orders, Mr. Robot.
>>
>>33486245
It's a Pikachu. You've already caught it. I bet you'll be mad when they force you to choose between obtaining Tuxedo Primarina and Dress Primarina next.
>>
>>33486245
Pokemon never once punished injectfags. They always wanted us to do it, it's naive to think that's not the case.
>>
>>33486245
Whelp, time to buy 5 more versions of SM.
>>
>>33486266
GAME FREAK CONFIRMED FOR NEXT VILLAIN TEAM
>>
Hoenn Cap Pikachu is literally the only one worth getiing
>>
>>33486258
>Why would you even want more than one?>Gotta Catch Em All

>>33486262
Reported
>>
File: DHUVtfdUQAABGmh.jpg (110KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DHUVtfdUQAABGmh.jpg
110KB, 900x1200px
>>33486280
Next? Anon, gamefreak have been the villains all along. It's a shame you were too blind to see it until now, as it's far too late...
>>
>>33486284
>Getting a Pikachu without Volt Tackle
>>
>muh pikachew
>>
>>33486245

You... you do realize it's the exact same Pokemon wearing a fucking hat, right?
>>
>>33486245

you can't have cosplay pikachu... anon get a life
>>
And this is why getting Sun and Moon was a good idea. Now I can get one on Sun, and then on Moon Ill get the next, then trade it over, repeat.
>>
>it's a "retards complain about a problem that's existed since day one as if it were brand new" episode

Man, it sure was great being able to get all three stages of all three starters, both stages of both fossils, both Hitmons, and Eevee and all three of its evolutions in Red or Blue without having to trade. :^)

>not getting both versions so you can just restart one to get the other five pikachu
>especially in current year when hacking the 3ds is so clownfuckingly easy you don't even have to pay for the same game twice anymore

Stay pleb my friends.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.