[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are my headcanon starter for the main characters. *I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 6

File: MC and starters.png (991KB, 941x1095px) Image search: [Google]
MC and starters.png
991KB, 941x1095px
These are my headcanon starter for the main characters.
*I know that Wally has Ralts as his starter, but I also thought he would look cool with Sceptile, they also share the same hair-scale colours.
>>
>>33485824
Swap Dawn and Barry and those are literally the Adventures protagonists and their starters.
>>
>anything but charizard for red, blastoise for blue, and venusaur for green/leaf

it's litterally in their names
\
>>
>>33485846
>what are the japanese names
>>
>>33485846
>anything but charizard for red, blastoise for blue, and venusaur for green/leaf
Blue's jap name is Green though. The Kanto girl has never been called anything in the games.

Also, before the Origin merch featured Red with Bulbasaur/Venusaur, thus Blue with Charizard.
>>
>>33485824
Is sceptile trying to hit on wally? Look at his smug face, look at wally face
>>
>>33485824
HGSS and ORAS artwork are truly shit
>>
File: Sceptile Head Nibble.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sceptile Head Nibble.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>33485824
I don't like how confusing Gen 1 with the original Japanese is. Rival should have the stronger Pokemon and goes by Green while player should have the weaker Pokemon and goes by Red. The international release/anime did it better by having player matched to Charizard (Red), rival matched to Blastoise (Blue), and girl matched to Venusaur.
Gen 2 fits.
Gen 3 is weird since the rival doesn't use a regular starter but I'm biased to Sceptile from anime adaptations.
Gen 4 just feels right with Wally getting Infernape since he's so vigorous and hurried like Infernape exudes.
>>
>>33485846
>being this wrong
>western names

cringe
>>
>>33485846
You literally have autism
>>
>>33485855
Her name is Blue in the manga
>>
>>33485867
>>33485867
Hes got a rape face, wallys in for a good fucking
>>
>>33485824
Krisfag reply in 3, 2, 1 ...
>>
Incineroar is with Sun since the Manga has him with Litten. Moon is with Rowlet since a lot of promotional artwork is with Rowlet.
>>
>>33485904
>Implying The Cuck doesnt get the wrestling tiger. Its too perfect
>>
>>33485886
We're not talking about the manga.
>>
>>33485878
>Gen 4 just feels right with Wally getting Infernape since he's so vigorous and hurried like Infernape exudes.

OP here I've...never considered this before. Thank you for the new headcanon
>>
>>33485904

>moon with primarina
>sun with decidueye
>gladios/kukui with incineroar
>>
>>33485904
>pokespe
>>
>>33485924
Were talking about pokemon idiot
>>
>>33485878
>I don't like how confusing Gen 1 with the original Japanese is.
Its only confusing if you're an idiot.
>>
>>33485934
Yeah, the pokemon games. Not the pokemon manga.

Heck, talking about the manga at all renders the whole thread moot as OP clearly said "headcanon" and the manga has a set starter for each character that we can't really discuss.
>>
File: silvally.png (527KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
silvally.png
527KB, 550x700px
reminder...
>>
>>33485824
Red = Charizard, confirmed in Origins and Generations
Kris = Third starter, confirmed in HGSS
Brendan = Sceptile, confirmed in ORAS AT and Generations
Wally = No starter other than Ralts, confirmed in RSE and ORAS

Your headcanon is shit
>>
>>33485938
The manga is canon
>>
>>33485943
>Red = Charizard, confirmed in Origins and Generations
Red has bulbasaur in gen I promotional merchandise
>Brendan = Sceptile, confirmed in ORAS AT and Generations
Brendan has Swampert in some movies tho
>Wally = No starter other than Ralts, confirmed in RSE and ORAS
read again the OP
>>
File: IMG_5964.png (2MB, 1720x941px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5964.png
2MB, 1720x941px
>>33485878
Maybe in the remake but earlier he did have Swampert
>>
>>33485945
>The manga is canon
>implying
>>
>>33485945
The fact that you said this means you didn't read my post at all or you have no idea what the word canon means.

>>33485969
It is. A different canon than the games.
Irrelevant in this thread though.
>>
>>33485943
>Red = Charizard, confirmed in Origins and Generations
>Brendan = Sceptile, confirmed in ORAS AT and Generations
Those are adaptations.

>Kris = Third starter, confirmed in HGSS
She doesn't even show up there.

>Your headcanon is shit
At least OP knows its headcanon.
>>
>>33485935
Why don't you explain how its arrangement makes any sense then? If you can't justify it how about you shut the fuck up?
>>
>>33485986
>Why don't you explain how its arrangement makes any sense then?
I mean, I could, but then you'd complain I'm explaining the obvious. Could you explain how its confusing?
>>
>>33485960
>Red has bulbasaur in gen I promotional merchandise
And he has a Venusaur in GSC/HGSS. Doesn't mean it's his starters. Origins directly shows him taking Charmander as his starter.

>Brendan has Swampert in some movies tho
So?

>read again the OP
autism

>>33485979
>Those are adaptations.
Yeah, exactly. Direct adaptations, unlike the Ashnime and Special, which are simply inspired by the games. Add in Zensho if you want. Also Red with Charizard.

>She doesn't even show up there.
You are a casual who knows nothing. Lurk more and pay more attention in the games.
>>
>>33485965
That's a good point. I guess I was also thinking of how Ash had Sceptile while May had Blaziken and Ash was the insert male player.
>>
>>33485824
>no Kris
In HGSS the opposite gender doesn't get a starter they have a Marill instead.

>>33485943
>>33485979
>>33486004
>Kris = Third starter, confirmed in HGSS
Are you talking about how the last Pokéball disappears? I love that theory.
>>
>>33486004
>Yeah, exactly. Direct adaptations,
Says you.
Also, Generations changed Red's starter in two different videos.

>You are a casual who knows nothing. Lurk more and pay more attention in the games.
I find it funny a guy who missed the word "headcanon" in the OP tells another person to pay attention.
But please do tell, where does Kris show up? I mean if you're so right you should be able to point it out.
>>
>>33486024
>Also, Generations changed Red's starter in two different videos.
It didn't

>But please do tell, where does Kris show up?
Google it, idiot

>>33486022
Yes, and the text says Kris took it
>>
>>33485999
I literally did in the sentence following it in my original post -- but here again in more detail, that the RGB colors corresponding to Fire/Grass/Water were worked out among the characters such that Red got Grass, Green got Fire, and Blue would get Water. It makes much more sense to not reduce the 3-way into a 2-way reverse and just have the characters and Pokemon typing aligned, as in the international depictions.
>>
>>33486035
>It didn't
Bulbasaur in EP 1
Charmander in EP 3
You're a casual who talks out of his ass.

>Google it, idiot
>bulbapedia link that says nothing
>romhacks

>>33486036
Nothing you said is news to me.
And you seemed to be able to understand perfectly why it is the way it is so its not really confusing.
>>
>>33486024
The games starts with Elm having 3 Pokémon. The player takes one, and Silver steals another. Sometime during the game the last one disappears so it's a common fan theory that Kris took it.

>>33486035
>Yes, and the text says Kris took it
No way. I've only played HGSS twice so I'm just going to take your word for it.
>>
>>33486051
And he has a Venusaur in GSC/HGSS. Doesn't mean it's his starter. The second episode directly shows him picking Charmander as his starter.

Google better
>>
>>33486054
> fan theory
so no fact.
>>
>>33486051
>Nothing you said is news to me.
And you seemed to be able to understand perfectly why it is the way it is so its not really confusing.

It's confusing because why the fuck would they do it that way, saying something is confusing isn't equivalent to saying 'I'm a retard' it's saying 'there's no methodology going on here'.
>>
>>33486076
>The second episode directly shows him picking Charmander as his starter.
>Episode 2:the Chase
>about Looker trying to catch Giovanni
Oh, so you're talking out of your ass

>Google better
Elm literally says that Brendan took the third starter though.
>>
>>33486077
Didn't you read >>33486035
It's fact.

>>33486092
>Elm literally says that Brendan took the third starter though.
What? Where?
>>
>>33486089
> is confusing isn't equivalent to saying 'I'm a retard' it's saying 'there's no methodology going on here'
Its more akin to "I have trouble understanding it"(which might mean "I'm a retard" in some cases), it having no methodology means its random if nothing else.

And there is a reason for it and you said it.

>>33486097
Which text? Post cap.

>What? Where?
In the text. Google it.
>>
>>33486092
I meant Episode 3
The one with the Blastoise

Brendan didn't take it
>>
>>33486104
>The one with the Blastoise
Post timestamp of Red picking Charmander up.

>Brendan didn't take it
Yes, its said in the text, Google it.
>>
>>33486100
>Which text? Post cap.
I don't have the text the other guy does.
>In the text. Google it.
Oh so you want me to show you my proof but you won't show me yours? I'm just going to keep believing it says Kris took it.
>>
>>33486051
>Bulbasaur in EP 1
>Charmander in EP 3
>You're a casual who talks out of his ass.

What is trading you retard fuck
>>
>>33486117
You have low iq
>>
>>33486127
>I don't have the text the other guy does.
If you can't prove it yourself then you can't say its true.

>Oh so you want me to show you my proof but you won't show me yours?
See?

>>33486131
>What is trading you retard fuck
timestamp and episode of Red trading?

>>33486137
How am I wrong?
>>
>>33486147
By not understanding the plot
>>
>>33485824
Like >>33485846 said, Charizard should be with Red, Blastoise with Blue/Green and Venusaur with Leaf. Torterra should be Barry's, Lucas should have Infernape and Dawn should have Empoleon. Johto and Hoenn are right though
>>
>>33486147
>If you can't prove it yourself then you can't say its true.
This whole thread is about headcanon anyway so actually I can. And only one of us has to post the text since we're both talking about the same one. Your refusal to post it obviously means that you don't have it either or that it doesn't mention Brendan at all.
>>
>>33486147
>How am I wrong?
I think what he means to say is that Red having both Bulbasaur and Charmander is consistent with the plot, but Red having Bulbasaur as his starter isn't, because it's later shown that Blue has Blastoise
>>
Obligatory multiverse post
>inb4 "that's just a copout"
Explain Global Terminal, Entralink, PSS, and Fesplaza, the latter two having confirmed in-universe creators and Entralink being directly tied to Fennel's invention, BW(2)'s constant references and reminders to the opposite versions, and ORAS and SM in general
>>
>>33486163
What aspect of it didn't I get?

>>33486178
>This whole thread is about headcanon anyway
This discussion started because of a claim that the canon contradicts OPs headcanon. This discussion is about whether said canon is true, not about headcanon. This is a goalpost moving too because you claim there is a quote that confirms this.

>And only one of us has to post the text since we're both talking about the same one.
Yes, the one who claims said text exists. You.

>Your refusal to post it obviously means that you don't have it either or that it doesn't mention Brendan at all.
It mentions Brendan as much as Kris.

>>33486209
And why is it impossible for Blue to trade?
>>
>>33486217
Multiverse is not a copout.
By GameFreak that is.

But it is by retards that think "A multiverse exists, therefore my headcanon is fact". You had no reason to bring the multiverse into this at all because multiverses don't work that way.
>>
>>33486221
>And why is it impossible for Blue to trade?
He's not shown to do so in the games. He has a fixed plot, unlike the player character.
>>
>>33486221
>you claim there is a quote that confirms this.
I don't claim it the other guy does. I'm just going along with it since it keeps Kris canon. So you not only don't have the text but you also admit to making up your claim about Brendan being mentioned?
>>
>>33486250
>mixing in universe lore with gameplay mechanics

>>33486263
>I don't claim it the other guy does.
But you believe him without proof, why don't you believe the Brendan one then? I mean the lack of proof clearly doesn't stop you.
Also, by supporting his point you now have to be able to back it up. If you can't refrain from discussion. The other guy was clearly bullshitting by the way, as shown by the fact he couldn't provide proof.

>So you not only don't have the text but you also admit to making up your claim about Brendan being mentioned?
The text is there. Google it.
>>
the autism of this thread is saddening
>>
>>33486235
A Pokemon Yellow run where player RED uses all 6 of his HGSS mons and has a rival named BLUE exists, but a Pokemon FireRed run where player MARY uses a mono-bug team against rival GARY also exists. However, the Yellow RED/BLUE run is what the games follow if they ever need to bring up Red as an NPC (GSC, HGSS, BW2 and SM).
Likewise, an Emerald run with Brendan can coexist along with an Alpha Sapphire run with May. Every reference to past games, with the exception of Red's run in games where he appears in person, is left ambiguous so that it can work with any protagonist, starter, and version combination. Even the mention of Blue in XY doesn't explicitly mention his name, simply referring to him as "Oak's grandson".
>>
>>33486292
>But you believe him without proof, why don't you believe the Brendan one then?
Because I prefer the Kris one instead.
>The text is there. Google it.
You admitted to bullshiting the Brendan part though so no the text is not there. Why don't you just provide it? Could it be because you yourself are clearly bullshitting? You're the one making a contradictory claim the burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>33485824
everything is alright except gen 3 and 4.
>dawn get´s pipplup
>may gets mudkip & torchic while brendan gets sceptile.
>>
>>33486316
>A Pokemon Yellow run where player RED uses all 6 of his HGSS mons and has a rival named BLUE exists, but a Pokemon FireRed run where player MARY uses a mono-bug team against rival GARY also exists.
No, multiverses don't work that way.

>Every reference to past games, with the exception of Red's run in games where he appears in person, is left ambiguous so that it can work with any protagonist, starter, and version combination.
Yes, but it doesn't mean every combination is canon at the same time. This hasn't been stated.

>>33486345
>Because I prefer the Kris one instead.
Personaly preference doesn't mean its canon. You can't say something is canon because you like it more. If you bring up the fact this is a headcanon thread I'll stop replying to you btw.

>You admitted to bullshiting the Brendan part though so no the text is not there. Why don't you just provide it? Could it be because you yourself are clearly bullshitting? You're the one making a contradictory claim the burden of proof is on you.
Are you really this dense? It was obvious that I was bullshitting about the Brendan remark to show the other guy that making claims you can't prove and dissing all criticism with "google it" is stupid.

But its interesting that, when presented the same amount of proof(AKA none) about Kris and about Brendan you picked Kris and proceded to champion Kris while demanding proof on the other side without being able to come up with your own. Seriously think about it.
>>
>>33485824
Silver having Meganium is literally canon.
>>
>>33486397
If that's not the case, then how come Clemont's invention (PSS) allows the blatantly "non-canon" Mark to connect with potentially canon characters Serena and Calem? He shouldn't be registered, as the PSS is an in-universe invention.
>>
>>33486397
>If you bring up the fact this is a headcanon thread
I already did here >>33486178 nitwit.
>Are you really this dense? It was obvious that I was bullshitting about the Brendan remark
That's what I've been telling you for the last few posts.
>But its interesting that, when presented the same amount of proof(AKA none) about Kris and about Brendan you picked Kris and proceded to champion Kris while demanding proof on the other side without being able to come up with your own.
Probably because I prefer that headcanon like I've already mentioned? God I've been talking with a fucking idiot.
>>
>>33485929
Except Sun has the Popplio shoes and Chicken has the Litten shoes.
>>
>>33486419
post proof
>>
>>33486429
You know pokemon is a video game right? Its to connect IRL players. In-Universe its introduced as Clemont's invention but its a gameplay mechanic for players. Being able to differentiate these two concepts is a given for these kind of discussions and completely expected on any other fanbase.

>>33486437
>I already did here >>33486178 nitwit.
Which was addressed. Read it.

>That's what I've been telling you for the last few posts.
No, you argued against it as if I made a legit statement.

>Probably because I prefer that headcanon like I've already mentioned?
Your preferences don't dictate canon.

>God I've been talking with a fucking idiot.
Says the guy who completely believed the Brendan remark and now tries to save face.
>>
Reminder that the manga is cannon
>>
>>33485824
>not giving Infernape to Barry because of his explosive personality
>not giving Sceptile to Brendan and Blaziken to May

Shit list tbqh
>>
>33486466
>if you say this a headcanon thread I'll stop
>I already did
>oh but this isn't a headcanon thread because I say so so I'll just keep replying to you lol

>No, you argued against it as if I made a legit statement.
No I didn't I said you were bulshitting.
>Your preferences don't dictate canon
That's why I said it was HEADCANON. Can you not read?
>Says the guy who completely believed the Brendan remark and now tries to save face.
Except I didn't which is why I asked for proof.
I refuse to believe someone can be this dense and am just going to assume you are (You) fishing.
>>
>>33486502
This.

Otherwise literally perfect.
>>
>>33486502
May already has Blaziken in the picture. Op just need to give Brendan Sceptile
>>
>>33485824
You've got the pokemon right for gen-2 but it's the wrong gold
>>
>>33485824
You messed up Red, Blue and Green, Wally didn't get a starter so your headcanon is shit, plus Brendan got Sceptile anyway.
>>
>>33486517
>oh but this isn't a headcanon thread because I say so so I'll just keep replying to you lol
I never said this isn't a headcanon thread though. Just that the discussion at hand is about canon and explained why in a post you clearly didn't bother to read.
I still replied to you because what you did bring up was not whether this is a headcanon thread but the fact that you did bring it up.

>No I didn't I said you were bulshitting.
>It was obvious that I was bullshitting about the Brendan remark
>That's what I've been telling you for the last few posts.

>That's why I said it was HEADCANON. Can you not read?
Discussion was about canon, as stated. Don't bring headcanon to a discussion that isn't about it.

>Except I didn't which is why I asked for proof.
....If you asked for proof that means you though I was making an actual statement about the canon. Otherwise you'd have dissed it. The fact that you asked for proof proves you did believe I was making a serious claim. Otherwise you'd have dissed it.

>I refuse to believe someone can be this dense
Anon, a lot of this discussion happened literally because you were being dense.
>>
For anyone who thinks Bulbasaur isn't Red's intended starter let me just remind you:

1- Red appeared with Bulbasaur in Red/Green promotional artworks.

2- Bulbasaur was also his starter in Red/Green Guidebook

3- Red appeared with Venusaur and Blue with Charizard in the 4koma gag comics

4- In Pocket Monsters Blue got Charmander and Green got Squirtle, while it wasn't shown if Red got Oak's Bulbasaur, Red appeared later with a Venusaur though.

5- Red has Bulbasaur in Pokemon Generations's First Episode.

6- Pokemon Adventures manga, which is based on Red/Green original artworks and Pokemon creator said it's the closest to what he imagined Pokemon world to be.

The only times where Red didn't have Bulbasaur is Pokemon Origins and Zensho.

Now stop crying about Red not having Charmander here.
>>
>>33486735
>5- Red has Bulbasaur as his starter in Pokemon Generations's First Episode.
No he doesn't
The third episode confirmed he got Bulbasaur from a trade
>>
>>33486757
>trade
here we go again
>>
>>33486004
>Origins directly shows him taking Charmander as his starter.
Didn't Origins also have him use a Mega Stone?
>>
>>33486757

It could be in a different timeline. Generations used both Groudon and Kyogre events in 2 different episodes which can't happen in the same game.

Probably The first episode is based on Pokemon Red while the 3rd on either Blue or FireRed/LeafGreen.

But TPC putting the least popular starter instead Charmander, the most popular and even after the release of Origins means Bulbasaur is still considered as his original starter by GameFreak/TPC or whatever who's responsible.
>>
>>33486004

You are talking about casuality despite taking Origins into account of everything.

Origins isn't even accurate to the games. Many events were altered and the inclusion of Mega stone is a big evidence that it isn't heavily based on the games plot. Also The games canon has Red never catching Mew or completing his pokedex while Origins's Red did both.

Origins is in a different timeline and doesn't follow the games timeline too much.
>>
>>33486883
>But TPC putting the least popular starter instead Charmander, the most popular and even after the release of Origins means Bulbasaur is still considered as his original starter by GameFreak/TPC or whatever who's responsible.

This and the promotional material at the time of Red and Green's release in Japan makes me lean towards Bulbasaur being Red's canon starter.

Bulbasaur is even the first number in the Pokedex.
>>
>>33486489

Nice bait
>>
>>33485824
This isn't hard.
Gen 1:
- Red - Bulbasaur (outlined by other poster)
- Green (Japanese name) - Charizard (name and color reversed + stronger)
- Blue (not called Leaf yet, swap names for America) - Blastoise (art)
Gen 2: Gold - Cyndaquil Silver - Totodile Kris - Chikorita
Gen 3: Brendan - Mudkip May - Treecko
- Kanto switches: Red gets Charizard, Blue (US name) Blastoise, Leaf gets Venusaur (her name)
Gen 4: Lucas - Turtwig Wally - Chimchar (Wally is a spaz) Dawn - Piplup (every incarnation
Substitute Female Mario for Kris
Gen 5: Male NPC - Oshawott Bianca - Tepig Cheren - Snivy (this makes character and starter colors work)
Black 2: Tepig (short) Female NPC: Snivy Rival Guy: Oshawott (colors again)
6: Male- Froakie (merchandise) Female: Fennekin
ORAS: Rubylando-Treecko May-Torchic (like anime)
7: Sunboi: Rowlet Maladada: Seal thing moongirl: Litten
>>
>>33485824
Gen 1 is completely wrong.
Red has Charizard for sure. The other two are debatable, but I would tend to give Squirtle to Blue, if only because that was his starter in generations.
>>
>>33487061
Not bait it is
>>
Personally, I believe that Red's original canon starter was meant to be Bulbasaur but if GameFreak/TPC could go back in time, they'd make it Charmander.
>>
>>33485848
>>33485882
The japanese names are as such because the original games were red and green. With Blue existing, Blue being named Blue makes more sense.

Even if you wanna be a purist about the japanese names, then Red should still get zard, and leaf should get blastoise, and Blue/Green should get venusaur
>>
>>33485878
>If they are named as colours, they should choose the pokémon whose typing is traditionally associated with that color hence their name
Are you ten? Why can't he be named Green and choose Charizard?
>>
Friendly reminder there is literally zero proof that Rowlet is Sun's starter and it's just butt hurt owlfags pushing it.

I mean if you are gonna claim Incineroar belongs to Kukui then you need to admit Decidueye fits Hau's beta status just as well if not more.

Sun's starter is Litten. It's in the manga and it's even in the intro.
>>
>>33487617
Rowlet is Chicken's starter. Sun is not canon.
>>
>>33487074
>May
>No Torchic
>>
>>33487650
Nice meme.
>>
>>33485824
I really wish ORAS had an optional mission for the player to deliver the third starter to Wally. It would have really helped build up the teaching relationship.

Agree with the Gen II & Gen III lines
>>
>>33487081

Read this >>33486735
>>
For those people fighting over Gen1 names and what they pick.

Red originally was named Satoshi until Gen2
And Blue was named Shigeru.

Ash Ketchum and Gary are named Satoshi and Shigeru as well because they are Red and Blue anime counterparts.

Pokemon Zensho also used the original names instead of Red and Blue. So no, Red didn't get his starter to match his color until Origins.
>>
File: blue-leaf-11.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
blue-leaf-11.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>33485878
>Rival should have the stronger Pokemon and goes by Green while player should have the weaker Pokemon and goes by Red. The international release/anime did it better by having player matched to Charizard (Red), rival matched to Blastoise (Blue), and girl matched to Venusaur.
But just like how barry fits with a fire monkey, red matches venusaur (serious and unamused), blue charizard (cocky and grandiose) and leaf blastoise (cool and normal).
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.