[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game releases in about 3 months >we only know about a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>game releases in about 3 months
>we only know about a camera gimmick, a new form for the ashnine fags and random screencaps

Do you think USUM will flop?
>>
>>33483302
I think there's going to be nothing new except some minor upgrades here and there and some revamped story so they're not advertising to prevent people from realizing it's just an actually finished version of Sun and Moon and decide not to buy. This is going to bite them in the ass. It's BW2 all over again.
>>
Dunno if it will flop, but I'm going to be disappointed when they introduced Alolan forms, a way through which they can expand the variety of Pokemon massively without stacking up the Pokedex, and don't start to make more use of them.
>>
Sun and moon really had perfect storm

20th anniversary

Pokemon go hype

Nintendo had no other games for holidays. S/M only option

This year completely different. Even for 3rd version this could disspoints in sales. Don't see any hype for it. People just talking about switch Pokemon games
>>
>>33483367
>This is going to bite them in the ass. It's BW2 all over again.
what do you mean by this? BW2 were sequels, not finished versions of the first game.
>>
Platinum improved DP by a longshot, but all of the pre-release coverage focused on trivial shit like the 5 minute Distortion World sequence or the new Giratina and Shaymin forms. Most of the important fixes, like the increased battle speed and Pokemon redistribution, are too minor to bother advertising.
>>
>>33483302
>SM
>they release new info all the time in big amounts
>''wtf, stop giving so much info, i wanna be surprised when i play the games!''

>USM
>they release as little info as possible
>''wtf, give me more info, i wanna know all what i can before i'm getting into the games''
>>
>>33483385
BW2 are noted for "almost killing pokemon" because they were poorly advertised, had virtually no leaks, and after the lack-luster reception of BW made Gen 5 one of the most poorly recieved generations (despite it's qualities) of all time.
>>
>>33483394
not wanting the full pokedex of new pokemon leaked, not wanting every city and chartcter leaked i understand but we alreaady know 90% about this rehash of a game. might as tell us the rest
>>
>>33483394
anyone who says they want to know less is dumb yo
>>
>>33483396
>BW2 are noted for "almost killing pokemon"
Do you mean seriously or people meming about it? I seriously doubt anything could've killed Pokemon after gen 3. And I don't say that because gen 3 is bad or good or anything, I say that because gen 3 proved that people will buy the fuck out of it even without Pokemania or Kanto being omnipresent.
>>
>>33483302
>gamefreak reveals almost everything about game
reeeeeeeeeee
>gamefreak keeps everything under wraps
reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>33483440
I mean it's pretty damn hard to literally kill pokemon. It's pokemon. But before Gen 6 was announced things looked bleak. People are already talking about a Switch game instead of USUM, so I have no doubt sales on USUM are going to be bad without all the 20th anniversary and GO hype.
>>
>>33483464
>>33483394
They can release info without releasing all of it. Too much info is bad and not enough info is bad. There is a middle ground and they're not using it.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (41KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault (4).jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
There are people who think the reason game freak isn't showing infomation is because they think gamefreak wants to surpise the consumer instead the reality is gamefreak has shit to show for these rehashes

Game freak always bust there load so people pre order games
>>
>>33483302
Will it flop, it's Pokemon so no, will it be shit, probably.
>>
>>33483396
pulling that out of your ass and 'killing pokemon' cause there were no leaks? WTF?
>>
>>33483302
I'm losing interest in Pokemon in general. USUM is just a lazy cashgrab.
>>
>>33483302
I hope it does. It's the shittiest third version so far. A new doggo form, camera shit amd Necronala and Necroleo. Really worth an extra 40 bucks. Not.
>>
For the first time in my life I'm not sure to buy the game, I mean what is the point with USUM if it's the exact same thing as SM ?
>>
It'll Flop more than a Magikarp using Splash
>>
>>33483394
>>33483464

yeah like it's totally a sudden new promotional politic and totally not because they actually have strictly nothing to show about this game because it'll be sun and moon except lillie and gladion have reversed roles tadaaa magical alternate universe out of my ass

you can screencap and cry in november
>>
>>33484739
I like how the intelligent underage people here keep saying that the USUM are the exact same game as SM. It's like they're taking the shitposting as facts..Oh wait, they always do.
>>
I don't care, i Just play Pokemon go, best Pkmn game
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.