[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this money-grubbing jew who only cares about milking every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1495190066980.jpg (145KB, 1050x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495190066980.jpg
145KB, 1050x720px
Fuck this money-grubbing jew who only cares about milking every shekel possible out of people. Pokémon is just a product to him and not a passion and lifestyle like it should be.

He needs to be replaced by me. I would not give a fuck about minimizing costs and just focus on trying to make the best possible games, stuffed with great content and good game design decisions. I'm passionate and I love Pokémon more than he does. My life and identity revolves around Pokémon. The games are guaranteed to sell at least ten million units anyway so what harm could possibly come from it?
>>
>>33482489
He's an incredibly successful Japanese man who has been with his company for years, and you're literally fucking nobody.
>>
as a CEO he is doing a amazing job. maximumizing profits as well as can be. He was never a soley pokemon guy. He is a business man. TPC focuses on pokemon spin offs, like pokemon go and pokken TCG, 3DCG, movies etc. im not sure why your mad at him about maineline games
>>
>>33482489
>''After 2 years of the release of the latest pokemon games , gamefreak declare itself bankrupt, they said this was due to the poor sales of their latest pokemon games, in which, the new director for these games, Mr. Anon, totally blew the budget making a game that not only feature a new region with 8 new gyms and a pokemon league, but also 250 new pokemon and 100 new mega pokemon, it also included Kanto and Johto as post game regions with their own gyms, leagues, seebi island, and for some reason, it also included Hoenn's battle frontier and Unova's PWT''
>''While the promise of playing kanto and johto again in the post game attracted a lot of old fans back to the games, most of them said to have quitted the game after the fifth gym, due to the games being so tough for them, due to this reviewers have also gave it a 3 outta 10, and also said this felt like a cockfight simulator, in which they went from gym to gym with no story between them, just pokemon collecting and rutes full of tough trainers''
>>
File: 1504586396491.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1504586396491.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>33482746
>Disney buys pokemon and then actual, real life, money grubbing jews get their hands on it.
>>
>>33482489
People might disagree with your decisions and quit.
>>
>>33482746
At least pokemon would die a hero that way
>>
>>33482489
Passion doesn't run a business, anon.
>>
File: 1495616944068.png (28KB, 883x158px) Image search: [Google]
1495616944068.png
28KB, 883x158px
>>33482843
No, but Pokémon should be an exception to that.
>>
>>33482854
you realize pokemon reveune is split into 3 groups. gamefreak, creatures and nintendo. The only people are cheap is nintendo. who get 33% of income for doing absolutely nothing. they barley even promote pokemon. Nintendo pays jack shit for sports. TPC actually pays money for tcg, VGC and even dead game pokken.
>>
>>33482854
>largest media franchise of all time
>has no effort put into any of their products
How did they do it lads?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.