[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't normally say this, but do you think Gamefreak is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 4197179331_6ce0d5c7dc[1].jpg (65KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
4197179331_6ce0d5c7dc[1].jpg
65KB, 375x500px
I don't normally say this, but do you think Gamefreak is running out of ideas? Specifically for Ice-types?

We got ONE entirely new one this gen. And I'm having trouble even thinking of arctic animals or mythical snow creatures they haven't already done.
>>
They're just not thinking outside the book.

That'd be too much effort for them.
>>
>>33481412
Silvally, Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Sandshrew, and Alolan Sandslash crying in a corner.
>>
>>33481412
I think they ran out of ideas around 1998
>>
>>33481412
>yeti crab
>arctic fox
>igloo
No. These are all really obvious ideas and there are still others for Ice types they haven't explored yet.
>>
>>33481412
Are you seriously so dull that you can't think of any other ideas for an Ice-type?

Sabre-toothed cat?

Wendigo?

Norse frost giant?

Hot spring monkey?

Ice flowers?

Narwhal?

Snow leopard?

Cold welding?

That's just tame stuff; you can inject it into a lot of stuff with just a little thought.

They didn't run out of ideas; they are just too lazy to make anything that isn't shilling or panderable.
>>
>>33481412
>do you think Gamefreak is running out of ideas?

Not at all. This gen was easily one of the strongest, concept-wise.

>Specifically for Ice-types?

Maybe I would've said yes in gen 6 when the offerings were a pretty dinosaur and a nondescript iceberg but not now. The yeti crab is an unexpected pick and I'm kind of upset that an igloo armadillo could only be used on one mon because it had to evolve into Sandslash.
>>
>>33481540
Also to add onto that, they still haven't done these. Off the top of my head
>ice skater
>showshoe hare
>snow cloud
>snow leopard
>snowman
>Siberian tiger
>snowcap mountain
>hot spring monkey
>icy comet
>direwolf
>old man winter/Jack Frost
>snowy owl
>mirror (modern kind, not ancient bronze kind)
>Aurora borealis
>generic princess ice waifu (Frozen was popular in Japan)
>Viking
>some mon themed around absolute zero
>>
>>33481575
A legendary based off of Ymir would be sick
>>
>>33481412
Specifically for Ice Types, no. Or, at least, not any faster than they are in general. I think they ran out of ideas as soon as gen 6 ended, and they were already running low by the end of Gen 5 anyway.
>>
>>33481412
No. Game freak haven't run out of ideas
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.