[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is male Combee the least desirable Pokemon in existence? I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1378694553819.jpg (8KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
1378694553819.jpg
8KB, 294x171px
Is male Combee the least desirable Pokemon in existence? I mean even male Salandit has a unique typing and a popular design, not to mention a cool shiny.
>>
>>33479426
I'd say either it or Phione
>>
>>33479440
Phione.

At least Combee is cute and using a team of 5 male Combee and a Vespiquen would be funny.

Phione belongs nowhere.
>>
>>33479426
combee gathers honey which serves/served purpose
male salandit a SHIT and a shiny one is an even bigger insult
>>
>>33479471
But Phione at least comes from a rare Legendary and is therefore at least a little bit special for collecting. Male Combee is just a constant reminder of what could have been.

I'd say they're probably tied. Both are total disasters.

>>33479512
Salandit can poison Poison and Steel types, though.
>>
>>33479440
>>33479471
Don't talk shit about Phione
>>
Jynx is the least desirable pokemon and I have proof
>>
>>33479471
Was just about to build a jellyfish team and use phione since its based off sea angels. Phione is cool, its gimmick is that its the offspring of the only breedable legendary.

Male combees gimmic was honey collecting but other pokemon do that better now
>>
>>33479598
Phione's gimmick is being an objectively worse Manaphy. You can use it to trick fucking idiots by nicknaming it Manaphy and trading it for stuff that is worth a damn
>>
Simisear
>>
>>33479557

It's a shitty manaphy knockoff and you have shit taste for liking it.
>>
File: 45a.jpg (9KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
45a.jpg
9KB, 348x348px
>>33479523
Phione only exists as a discount Manaphy for someone who couldn't get their hands on one. It being the awful result of the only breedable legendary doesn't actually have any weight to it. Male Combee at least makes sense biologically and thematically.
>>
>>33479512
male salandit gets movesset options so at least they get use in little cup style competitions
>>
>>33479755
not really - workers bees are female and don't ever become queens.

If anything, Vespiquen shoulda been a legendary that could breed and produce combee minions much like Manaphy with Phione
>>
>>33479777
It also has a better design/concept. They shouldn't have dropped the bandit theme.
>>
>>33479568
>god tier ingame for gens I-III because of Ice Punch + Psychic
>that EXP boost because of a trade
>kills Lance in GSC/HGSS
Don't talk shit about Jynx.
>>
>>33479804
I used a Male Salandit for my no-evo run of Moon.

Not having to use an everstone or press b every levelup was pretty nice for that at least
>>
>>33479426
>not Huntail
>>
>>33480153
This thread is about pokemon that are useless and serve no purpose. Not liking something isn't the same as it being useless.
>>
>>33479804
They didn't.
>>
>>33480215
care to explain?
>>
>>33480921
Salandit evolve from a bandit(a trait that was only its visual theme, anyway. It was mainly to accentuate its personality. This consideration applies to both members of the line) to a literal femme fatale thief (those that drop into a house from the ceiling with a rope to dodge lasers and alarms, and if they get caught they use tricks or deception to get their way out), in particular the design seems inspired by the Cat's Eye trio of the anime with the same name.
>>
>>33480951
>still gives no reason why it had to become exclusively waifu.

Disappointed anon.
>>
>>33480951
>describes a dark type
not dark type
>WHYYY
>>
>>33480951
reaching
>>
>>33479791
This would have actually been the correct way to pull off this gimmick.
>>
>>33480153
That post makes you retarded on at least three levels.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.