[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JESUS SHIT! I dont want the gen8 Switch games to be soon, I dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: get out.png (148KB, 470x474px) Image search: [Google]
get out.png
148KB, 470x474px
JESUS SHIT! I dont want the gen8 Switch games to be soon, I dont want rushed shit for fucks sake! Why this autistic fandom pressures game freak to make another half assed game!
>>
File: 1502679963003.jpg (62KB, 642x446px) Image search: [Google]
1502679963003.jpg
62KB, 642x446px
Deal with it
>>
>>33477741
It is 2017. Everyone expects developers to deliver for everyone and if you offend someone or someone doesn't like it you are shit,racist or sexist.
>>
>>33477741
>pokemon usually got time to make more games on the older systems, making more polished products
>now they're thrown at the Switch in year 2
>>
>>33477741
Because GF always does what their autistic fanbase demands, right? Gen 8 isn't going to be released next year, causing everyone to whine about it. GF won't give a shit and release it late 2019/early 2020.
>>
File: 1475811333036.jpg (58KB, 852x532px) Image search: [Google]
1475811333036.jpg
58KB, 852x532px
>>33477741
They aren't rushing it for the sake of pleasing fans, they're rushing it because if they do it in less time and with a shittier budget they can make more money since most people who play Pokémon are willing to buy a game no matter how goddamn bad it is.
They can get away with it, so they do.
>>
>>33478480
They are going to release two buggy version and then release one or two fix version like always.
>>
>>33478491
More likely they're going to release a third version that doesn't even fix things, judging by how USM looks.
>>
>>33478496
>Judging by a game we know nothing about.
>>
ORAS and SuMo were so much shit people is desperate to dump it.
>>
>>33477741
>Jesus shit
John 11:34
>>
>he actually thinks the issue with the recent games is them being "rushed" or "halfassed"
>>
>>33477741
For once the pressure was good, GF wasn't even considering the Switch before they realized nobody gives a shit about USUM
>>
>>33479095
Well what would you say the issue is? Are you going to say all the critics and older fans are just entitled?
>>
>>33477752
Do you think they'll... Switch it up?
>>
>>33479153
idiotic ghing i ever. masuda said switch was the future of pokemon in december 2016. CEO of pokemon company was talking about pokemon bank and global link on NX in 2015
>>
>>33477741
The sooner they rush it, the sooner we can get a remake/sequel. you just wait til 2019 mmkay?
>>
i dunno http://brujeriachilena.blogspot.cl/2016/03/la-iniciacion-y-los-poderes-del-brujo.html
>>
>>33479159
A full-assed passion for mediocrity they believe to be greatness.
>>
>>33479192
nah. if switch games comes in 2018. than 2019 will be skip year. 3 straight mainline pokemon games. either way remake or sequal would be 2020 early ist
>>
What if USUM somehow miraculously turns out to be good, and yet people tragically ignore the shit out of it while claiming for the to rush the Switch game and ruin that instead of enjoying what's in front of them?

BW2 had a similar thing going on, it was the most complete Pokemon game yet and all people could talk about outside /vp/ was the 3DS games and how awesome they were going to be. So much for that.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.