[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Surf, Waterfall and Dive >shiton of water routes >8th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1504585084222.png (195KB, 482x392px) Image search: [Google]
1504585084222.png
195KB, 482x392px
>Surf, Waterfall and Dive
>shiton of water routes
>8th gym and Champion are water type trainers
>Peliprotect lol xd
>Wailmer and Relicunt dude lmao!
TOO MUCH FUCKING WATER!!!!
>>
NPCs/wilds using Protect really pisses me off, it accomplishes absolutely NOTHING but waste time
>>
>Wailmer and Relicunth dude lmao!
What kind of complaint is this even?
>>
>>33475071
los regis wey
>>
>good move, not used often, not used often
>most of the water routes are put together close to give the appearance of an ocean
>i'll give you that one, one of very few things r/s did right was make steven champion
>aw man a little bit of time wasted!
>what is moving up and down in the water while doing something else
>>
>>33475044
Tactically speaking, wasting away at your PP isn't entirely a bad decision. Not like a Gen III Pelipper could do much else, anyway.
>>
Sounds like you should play ORAS.
>>
>>33474971
Maxie pls
>>
>>33475078
>>aw man a little bit of time wasted!

>a little bit of time
>when it can happen dozens and dozens of times over a playthrough

shit adds up.
>aw man, it takes literally 90 seconds for blissey's hp bar to deplete in gen 4? So impatient!
>>
>>33475044
it doesn't bother me that much until they get a double protect
>>
Dumb smellyposter.
>>
>>33474971
>Get every starter besides 1 in UU or above at least once
>Has 2 weakness (one being a shit type), 4 resistances to great offensive types, and only resistances are water and weak to Ice
>Has the largest number of Pokemon
>Has been with every type combination
>Huge variety of Pokemon for diverse play styles
>Objectively the best non-primal weather without shit like Leaf Guard and helps way more types than any other weather
>Gets a 3 good HMs while the other HMs are shit
>Has had a legendary ever since Gen 2 at least once
>Gets represented at least once by Gyms/E4/Champion/Trial in every Gen
Why?
>>
>>33475581
Because the ocean is fucking massive and occupies more of the planet than land?
>>
>ocean has thousands upon thousands of different species in it
>toiletbird and jellyfish infest hoenn/alola water
>>
>>33474971
>Legitimately the most open and mysterious part of any Pokemon game
>Repels nullify any possible annoyance
>underwater is really nice looking(better than caves)
>Plenty of cool Grass Pokemon to counter Water type Trainers
>Sootopolis City and Pacifidlog Town are both really cool and there has never been anything quite like them
>Evil teams hideouts actually felt secret
>Mirage Island (goes back to the mysterious part)
NOT ENOUGH FUCKING WATER!!!!
>>
>>33475607
That would be a decent argument for the sheer size of the Dex for water types it wasn't for the fact that every region besides Hoenn and Alola are mostly played on land. If every Pokemon game took place in the middle of the ocean, this would be fine, but still wouldn't justify everything else.
>>
>>33475581
>3 good HMs
The only good Water HMs are Surf and Waterfall. The others are all garbage. But it's just Whirlpool and Dive anyway.
>>
>>33475659
I can't think of a water type from XY that wasn't from the ocean (bar froakie line)
Dude, water types are only near water man. It makes hella sense.

>genwun
>tentacool horsea seel
>gentoo
>corsola marrill remoraid mantine qwilfish
>gen3
>relicanth wailmer and friends
>gen4
>shellos finneon and floatzel
Etc

There's hella water everywhere, bro.
Everywhere.

freshwater, salt water or not. They only appear where it makes sense. And there are more fish in the world than there are mammals, amphibians, and reptiles combined. It just makes sense for it. Obviously pokemon isn't real, but it's real enough
>>
>>33475372
OK now I can't stop thinking about a player running a Pelipper with Protect on the final battle against Maxie and him frustrated over it.
>>
>>33475756
>maxie just wanted to rid the world of pelliper

And they say Team Magma is a crime team.
>>
>>33475044
The problem isn't them using it, it's that Game Freak has no fucking clue how to make movesets in their own game. So you rarely if ever meet someone with moves/items that compliment it like toxic or leftovers.

Genius Sonority made their first Pokémon game ever with Coliseum and got this shit right. Game Freak still can't do it.
>>
>>33475078
>>what is moving up and down in the water while doing something else
In what world is "find something else to do" an appropriate solution to this. It's a video game, it's meant to entertain you. That's literally its only purpose. How about make it fun.
>>
>>33475078
But anon, I actually enjoy Surfing through the water. I feel like I'm one of the few that gets giddy whenever I see a large pool of water early on in the game because I know I'll be able to return and explore later.
>>
>>33475044
>Phoebe's Dusclops

I have never fought that thing and not seen it double Protect at the start of the battle.
>>
pomf
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.