[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Shuffle/ General: Links Are Back Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 36

File: Machamps Return Got Sidelined.jpg (554KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Machamps Return Got Sidelined.jpg
554KB, 960x720px
New stuff this week: (All events except Tapu Bulu, Type:Null, and the Safari are one week only)

>Tapu Bulu Ultra Challenge (600 Coins)
>Machamp (300 Coins) [PSB]
>Reshiram (400 Coins) [PSB]
>Pokemon Safari #6 (Alakazam and Vileplume) [Exp. Boosters]
>Great Daily Pokemon #6 (Accelgor, Escavlier, Amoonguss, Cresselia, Dialga, Palkia, Infernape)
>Special Daily Pokemon #3 (Even More Winking Memes) [PSB]
>Decidueye EB
>Type:Null

Old stuff from last week:

>Mewtwo [PSB]

Safari Rates:

>Alakazam (2%) and Vileplume (5%) are the rare ones

What to grind?

>#CurrentYear
>Machamp isn't Skill Swapped to Risk-Taker and it isn't SL5
>Costanza.jpg

Coming Soon:

>Probably a Mega Alakazam Competitive Stage the week after
>Tapu Fini SOON™
>Mega Pinsir never :^)

Chinese Wiki:
http://www.pokemon.name/wiki/宝可消消乐/

Compilation of useful links:
http://pastebin.com/jqwbAwFg

Guide to clear and S-Rank stages (Only up to Stage 500):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hF-TquHrYSY4dP8K_LUsd13HXBx9ck_klASiNKrGVck/htmlview

Up-to-date list of Skills:
https://pastebin.com/UNGpP8Fb

ToTT: Have you caught Tapu Bulu and/or Type:Null yet?
>>
File: 1483492502819.jpg (249KB, 760x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483492502819.jpg
249KB, 760x720px
>>33473733
>My suggestion somehow made it again as OP image.
>Chinese wiki finally in the OP.

Pic related. Also caught Type:Null (obviously with a GB) and just resumed activity on the EB. I really hope to reach at least stage 50 before the day ends.
>>
Ah, that's better. Good job OP!
>ToTT
I just caught Bulu with Winking Glalie, Noivern, Emboar and Heatran with six moves remaining and AP & MS as my items. Cost me a Great Ball at 76% iirc. Tried to meme on Bulu with my fully candied W-Glalie by not buying MS the first try, got burned when I failed to finish it itemless the first try. I won't try Type:Null until the next Magearna, since my shiny M2 is still level 1 (max candied though) and I want to level it off the steel fairy before putting it on my team for Null.
>>
>>33473802
Boy, how i fucking regret not farming Noivern when i could, now i'm considering feeding it the L cookie from the EB and 5 M cookies to get it from SL3 to 5, but i don't know if im gonna need it after this EB
>>
tried to meme myself a s-rank on M-Gallade. +5 MS DD with MAggron Mew2 lvl20 SL5, Noivern lvl10 SL5, Xerneas lvl20 SL4. two moves from S-rank. it was still worth the memes for 5500 gold, next time will try with a fully memed Noivern :-)
>>
>>33473971
>how i fucking regret not farming Noivern when i could
it was literally yesterday. Also that fucker drained about 65k of my coins, where the expected value lies at about 57k. GS memeing me with that fucking droprate.
>>
If you are out of jews and you lose a stage, then does the game still ask you for the jew for five moves?
Also imagine if GS switches the yes or no button on us one fine Tuesday. It would be total memehem
>>
>>33474082
>Also imagine if GS switches the yes or no button on us one fine Tuesday. It would be total memehem
Don't scare me like that
>>
>>33474082
Yes, then it tells you that you don't have any and if you would like to purchase some. Don't know if it actually lets you buy them right there and then while the mon is waiting for it's last hit.
>>
>>33473733
>ToTT: Have you caught Tapu Bulu and/or Type:Null yet?

Type Null:
Itemless. Mbee (13). Machamp (20, lv5), Waifu (15, lv5), Gallade (10, lv2).

Tapu:
WM-Glalie (5), Noivern (15, lv5), Emboar (15, lv5), Heatran (10, lv3)
MS and ATK. Bringing Heatran was stupid and you should bring a stronger SE with you. You really dont want to trigger LDE if you use items since you will end up with a low catch rate.
Dont underestimate this stage, but itemwise much better than previous tapus

also: OP not a shit
>>
>tfw I wait excitedly to see the new image in OP's
Thanks lads.
>>
File: MSU Eating Contest.jpg (243KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
MSU Eating Contest.jpg
243KB, 600x484px
Also, for the madlad who actually feed 20 MSUs to Winking Glalie
>>
>>33473775
y-you can do it shufflefriend. we believe in you

>>33473971
you really should consider this. But not right away. Only when a stage requires it. in the meantime you can get it to lv15 since a SO lv5 noivern lv1 is not as great as it should be.
Once its lv15 SO lv5 it will deal around 2.4k damage if SE on 4matches.

>>33473978
dont forget to use shufflemove :^)

>>33474082
>Also imagine if GS switches the yes or no button on us one fine Tuesday. It would be total memehem
dont give them ideas. we all know GS lurks occasionally

>>33474448
same
/shuffle/ truly a best
>>
>>33474506
Madman here, thank you! Saved, I love it.
>>
>>33474506
holy smokes. good job

thx to the latest meme shuffle pics we are reaching dank oc levels that shouldnt be possible.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 431x431px
>tfw I fell for Shot Out "meme" day 1 by actually grinding freaking Araquanid to SL5 thinking it could be useful in old SM (back then I was using Ash-Ninja, Keldeo, Wailord, Araquanid, not realizing how OP SO was)
>tfw Araquanid is relegated back as a shitmon and is only my 4th choice for a SO, since I've got as of today Lv.15 SL5 Noivern/Hitmonlee, SL4 Vanilluxe while Araquanid is stuck at 80 AP
>>
>>33474996
How to farm Vanilluxe senpai? I was farming briefly Vanillish for a brief time the week before the last and I always cut it close with a shiny MMX fully candied and Mach, Melo and Mawile as supports. I'm assuming that since it's the evolution it might be harder than llish.
>>
>>33475138
>Briefly for a brief time.
Wew, I'm indeed tired, anyways I would like to meme all the way to have a healthy amount of SOers in the future.
>>
>>33475138
16k hp on 15 turns and its disruptions are kinda light. M-Aggron/Jirachi/Reshiram/Regirock make short work of it (starting barriers give a little trouble, but once you get Aggron online you're set).

Be warned its drop rates are shit (one drop every 5 hearts, rarely more [1/4, 1/64, 1/128]. I got fed up at some point and gave it the 3 M cookies I had, which were not enough to SL4 by two drops and made me even angrier.

Gotta go for Burn+ before taking Vanilluxe to SL5 (and I would Hippowdon, but he's like 1/8, 1/64, 1/128 and a lot harder to do itemless... Yuck!)
>>
>>33475138
In fact, Luxe is way easier than Lish. Barriers are spread out, also less HP.

If you want to grind Lish, you need max MSU Houndoom for that nasty ending (you can go Diancie if lacking houndoominite). Luxe can and should be dealt with a tapper instead
>>
>>33473733
I just noticed there's no "Link to the past thread" and apparently it has been so for at least a couple of threads. I'm one of the anons that use some of the teams that other anons post for EBs or comps so it would be pretty convenient to have those back I think.

>>33475307
Wew, certainly those drop rates don't sound appealing at all. I guess cookies are the way to victory, but then again I don't have Lee so I might as well invest in it when the time arises and I have some spare cookies for it. Thanks for the info.

>>33475395
Also thanks for the info anon, I've been managing with our new fast MMX as Diancie failed me once with Lish, but then again my team is full of maxed bursters so they certainly help. I guess it's better to focus on one and then the other, otherwise I'll end up with 2 shitmons and not a single usable one.
>>
>Got to level 30 w/ just the 15 mins infinite hearts freebie

Worth it, you get like 3 s exp, 3 m exp, 1 l exp, 2 s skill, and 1 m skill
>>
So /Shuffle/, what's your current meme status?

Tapu Bulu: Haven't touched it yet
Type:Null: Caught it thanks to SCR
Machamp: Risk-Taker SL3 since I just caught her this week
>Implying you need to go any further than SL2 for Reshiram
Alakazam Safari: Done very quickly thanks to Vileplume and Alakazam appear quickly enough
Decidueye EB: 25

>>33473775

I'm quite curious for the sauce of that since it is posted often enough elsewhere

>>33475408

>I just noticed there's no "Link to the past thread" and apparently it has been so for at least a couple of threads.

I will add that next time
>>
>>33476089
>what's your current meme status?
Well, going by the metric you laid out
>Bulu: Caught in a great ball at 76%, had to buy AP+ and MS
>Null: haven't tried it yet, waiting to level up my MMX this weekend
>Machamp: >not having it at level 20 SL5 already
>Safari: nothing new to see here
>Decidueye: 82, itemless so far
>>
File: 1487690944070.jpg (175KB, 692x661px) Image search: [Google]
1487690944070.jpg
175KB, 692x661px
Refilled and clean hearts, try to farm and get no drops in any of them. Pic related.

>>33476089
>what's your current meme status?

Tapu Bulu: Haven't touched it yet
Type:Null: Caught it thanks to SCR after 12 tries.
Mewtwo: SL 4.55 so it appears it's getting finished tomorrow.
Decidueye EB: 37
Machamp was already maxed and the safari was already done.

>I'm quite curious for the sauce of that since it is posted often enough elsewhere
It is? It has been a while since I have seen it mentioned or even a pic. It's Sekirei.
>>
Decidueye 100 done itemless with M-Bee, Noviern and Heatran
>>
I'm blazing through the post 75 EB stages with a two mon team (Noivern and Heatran, not even a mega). Shot Out is a helluva drug.
>>
inb4 they see our memes and nerf shotout.
>>
>>33476730
Oh, for sure. This is too nice to not go the way of Crowd Control.
>>
>>33476734
how was it back then?
>>
>>33476730
desu, I can see it getting limited to actual forced supports instead of just procing on the open slot of your team. Probably I shouldnt give them ideas.
>>
>>33476734
Oh man don't make me remember. I have a level 15 Genesect sitting on the bench that hasn't seen use in forever. It used to be my go to mon forever.
>>
>>33476748
I feel ya, I think mine is like level 14 or something. I don't remember since it's been an eternity since I last used it.
>>33476745
Crowd Control used to be considered the best skill in the game back when it had 100% activation on four matches. Now you have to get it to SL5 for that same old rate. Because fuck you, that's why.
>>33476746
Shhh, they walk among us.
>>
>only spend ap+ and MS on tapu
>Catch first time at 14%
>Type: null doesnt cost 20k and is easily beatable regularly itemless
>EB has plenty levels that I can easily reach

Good update. Still desp need RML's though. Also hope main stages aren't next week.
>>
Block off looks cool
Level 5 at least looks amazing, but I suppose the normal typing is weak.
Great, for a pokemon known for (I presume) flexible typing.
>>
Why do people bother to farm PSU's. They seem expensive to do so. Maybe if you're sitting at 99k and have nothing to do, but I just stock up skill boost cookies. I have like 10 S's, 30 M's, and 2 L's
>>
>>33476981
>Maybe if you're sitting at 99k and have nothing to do
Yup, this is what it is. Sometimes I need to do a bit of psb grinding or I won't be able to check in or do weekend Meowth. Hell, I even forgot to do Meowth last week.
>>
>>33476089
>Bulu caught 2nd try, all but C-1 (first was itemless and not even close to beat) with Winking Glalie, Vanilluxe, Noivern, Heatran (I'm >>33474996 if that matters) GB used without SCP
>Type:Null caught 3rd try (all itemless clears); SMMX, Hitmonlee, Gallade, Meloetta-P (GB and SCP needed)
>Decidueye 104, itemless so far. Failed 100 once by a slim margin. Not sure how 110+ bosses will play out, but 150 seems doable with tapper and all but C-1
>nothing to grind in Special since SL5 Chump and SL2 BEWD (and SL3 ++memebugs since that comp that needed both)
>>
>>33476752

mind also that some skills got buffed in the advent of skillboosters like Risk-Taker for example.

I'm on the fence about if Skill Boosters made the game more fun. The grinding part can be fun if the stage is challenging like Meloetta, hard stage bug many drops if you clear it. PSBs are just another thing to invest in and the fun comes with spending your resources wisely. It's just when the stage is ez af and you play the stage 300 times and never get that RML that it sucks.
>>
>>33474996
true geniuses are misunderstood :^(

>>33475138
MZardY (10, lv1, 3/3), Machamp (20, lv5), Waifu (15, lv5) and Steel Waifu (20, lv5)
Thats my Grinding Team for both Ice mons. Usually finish with 1-5 moves depending on starting board, RT acitvation and what icons get barriered.
MZardY is just a meme from me. Could and Should be replaced by something better. But I hadnt had the hearts to check what mega is better. Maybe Bee? Diancie? Aggron with Jirachi Support?

>>33475307
>drop rates are shit
>Hipposdon even worse
I bet you feel satisfied af shufflefriend :^)

>>33475999
I managed to get to stage 100 during the very first EB day. Well I was awake a lil bit longer than usual. But:
40 hearts just for EB. +35 hearts from NHN. +Rage and I'm suddenly against 100

also:
100 done (itemless).
Team: Heatran (10, lv4), Noivern (15, lv5), Emboar (15, lv5)
(itemless) since I only finished the stage on my 7th try. just going +5 on the very first would've been cheaper.
also pls no bully that I took Emboar with me. I dont have an invested Icemon. Emboar literally refused to trigger both times I needed him the most. Won only due to Noivern Meme Magic and two lucky Heatran 2k Activations.
>>
>>33476089
its wednesday and we already post memes. While I got shit on when I wanted to rate memes on sunday instead of monday
>feels bad man :^(

Bulu: Caught cheaply thx to our latest spicy Noivern meme and getting a lil bit lucky. Used 2 Great Balls. MS and ATK
Null: Caught itemless 2nd try. EZ PZ
Machamp: shufflefriend pls. its lv20 lv5 since the beginning of time
Safari havent even touched since already complete. Might waste the NHN next week on it if we dont get anything else to use it on for some eazy coins and exp boosters
EB: 101. EZ PZ if you got a spicy Noivern

>>33476635
>Shot Out is a helluva drug
All that SO jerking.
But its true. Its disgutsting how good it is.

>>33476734
>Crowd Control
I did not expect this feel :^(

>>33476981
not everyone has this amount of skill boosters. And I "like" to grind a psb stage until it pisses me off and then finish via Cookies. Nontheless I do not fall for every GS meme that comes along. Only the really spicy ones like: Mind-Zap, Sleep-Charm, Risk Taker, Shot Out and Whirlpool. Also that one time we got memed pretty badly by the pony. fuck
>>
>>33476745
CC was good because back then doing 700 damage was HUGE. It's not just activation rates that killed it, but also power creep. Same as with Flash Mob.

Oh, both are also unaffected by type matchups (which was both good and bad) and AP+ (further hindering their use in special stages).
>>
So where you guys at in the EB?

69: M-Bee (lvl 15, sl 1 2/12 :( ), Heatran (lvl 10, sl 3), Ho-Oh (lvl 11, nosedive sl 3), Genesect (lvl 10, sl 2)
>>
Best Bulu teams?
>>
>>33479003

Apparently Winking Glalie, Noviern (Shot Out), and two SE Burst Damage attackers, which means you can skip DD and C-1

>W-Glalie and W-Snorunt got replaced by Memechus in the Shiny Gyarados Safari

I have to wonder if they will be moved to somewhere else or be lost forever
>>
Decidueye 130 done using M+5, MS and AP with M-Houndoom, Ninetales, Ho-Oh and Heatran.
It took two tries because the first time I lost for less than 1000 points: I was pretty mad
>>
File: promotions!.jpg (40KB, 600x703px) Image search: [Google]
promotions!.jpg
40KB, 600x703px
>Machamp double drops and gets to SL5
neat
time to escalate the bird
>>
>>33478922
Everything done itemless so far. currently at 109
gonna grind me some coins before further completing EB

>>33479003
like >>33479264 mentioned.
You still need luck though, so you get a WM Glalie match on the starting board. And even then you need some luck to get constant SO 4matches or pray that they trigger on 3matches.

>>33479865
>>33479849
gz shufflefriends.
>>
>>33478922
Just passed 100. Had to bite the bullet and buy M+5 after several close failed itemless runs with Heatran (lv 10/SL4), Noivern (lv 13/SL5) and Vanilluxe (lv 5/SL3)
>>
>>33479935
>>33480410

Yeah I just hit 110. 100 I had done a +5 but fucked up, then did another run with M-Aero had beat it with like 7 moves left itemless.
>>
>caught everything except Tauros in the safari using my 15 extra hearts without throwing any great balls
not too bad, I'd say
>>
tell me shuffle, how was your grinding game today.
what are you working on?
coins?
psb?
exp?

personally I gotta get my coins back after last week. Currently at ~50k.
>>
>>33481782
gotta get my coins back after gs jewd me with noivern drops, currently at 30k. I hope to god that I 'll be able to grind machamp and finish the eb, atleast partially.
>>
>>33481782
Can't grind today, doing the escalation. Currently on 110.
>>
>>33481782
Pretty awful. I'm grinding Mewtwo but the fucker today had a rate of 25% of drops or less. Of every 10 hearts I used only had drops twice, fucking shit. I was supposed to resume the EB today but I still need like 6-7 PSBs to finish. In the EB I'm at 42 or something like that, and I have 2300 coins so I'm pressed on every front, but it's still Wednesday so there's still time to get stuff done.
Please keep posting teams for every boss battle shufflefriends.
>>
Will we ever get Winking Glalie again? It's the only mega I don't have. Has it ever been repeated?
>>
>>33482091

Sadly no since it (along with W-Snorunt) got replaced by Memechus when the Shiny Gyarados Safari was repeated two months ago

Here's when the last time each Safari (Pre-Alolan Pokemon Update in April) was available:

#1 (Sharpedo): November 16 (Might have been retired since most of the Pokemon are available in the Main Stage)
#2 (Manectric): July 16
#3 (Garchomp): March 17
#4 (Crobat): Replaced by Spooky Pikachu Safari
#5 (Camerupt): November 16
#6 (Alakazam): Happening Now
#7 (Houndoom): April 17
#8 (Angry Pikachu): April 17
#9 (Mesprit): July/August 16
#10 (Shiny Gyarados): June/July 17 (W-Glalie/Snorunt appeared in the Jan/Feb 17 version)
#11 (Levanny): Sept/Oct 16
#12 (Spooky Pikachu): October 16 (probably won't see it again until Halloween)
#13 (Holiday Pikachu): December 16 (probably won't see it again until Christmas)
#14 (Shiny Rayquaza): July 17
#15 (Kimono Pikachus): March/April 17
>>
>>33481988
if you have Noivern lv15 lv5, Heatran lv10 lv3 or lv4 and a somewhat decent Emboar you can get to 100 easily and might only need a +5 for 100 itself.

also keep us informed about your progress shufflefriend. makes the grind of the game much better. You can do it!

>>33481944
why not both? 2 hearts on meowth and 3 hearts on eb. This way you will also get rage more often.

>>33481932
def prioritize the champ. also make sure to get the few exp boosters at the very start of the eb. should be easy and fast enough.
>>
>>33481782
grinded Machamp to SL5, caught everything on the safari except for Tauros, EB is at lvl 54, and now I have less coins than I have chromosomes
>>
How do I beat Seismitoad
>>
>>33482215
I have almost exactly the team you propose so I hopefully should be safe, that except that my Noivern is level 9 so it deals only over 2k of damage when it's a match of 4 so it's not exactly a powerhouse yet. Thanks for your kind words anon, I'm fairly confident that tomorrow for sure I'm gonna be doing the EB at full speed.

>>33482485
I remember I went back to catch it recently (already had the S-rank apparently) and I used a team of S-MFug, Virizion (10, SL3), Shaymin-L (11, SL5) and either Raikou or Zekrom (15, SL1 and 10, SL2 respectively) as it had some kind of disruption.
>>
Late night bump
>>
Goodnight /shuffle/. Tomorrow when I wake up, I'm gonna break through 110 with an AP+, I just failed four runs with M+5 and DD would rob me of SO targets. Team is Shiny Fug, Heatran, Noivern and Vanilluxe.
>>
>>33481782
Swapped my aborted Freeze SL 2.7 Vanilluxe to Shot Out. Hardly drops shit, so only at SL 2.5 again. At least I beat the stage rather consistently (failed twice in ~60 runs, lost 1 PSB).

Will continue the escalation at SL3. Or maybe just feed it candies to get it going.
>>
File: 1488786665646.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488786665646.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Oh yes, finally managed to finish grinding Mewtwo so it's time to move to the EB baby. Hopefully I get skips to speed this up. The race against time finally started.
>>
>>33481782
grinding Meowth, Vanilluxe, and Machamp
I have less than 10k coins because of last week and Machamp this week. Thankfully it's about 10 PSB until SL5 so hopefully the coin grind will be over soon. I plan on using a jewel on weekend Meowth to get a decent amount of coins.
PSB grinding Vanilluxe is easy but the drop rate is so low. I feel like I'm never going to reach SL3.
>>
>tfw three times in a row that cock sucking cat has disrupted a block onto one of the coins
>>
>>33484210
dont forget to bring your mewtwo to meowth grinding. its a decent finisher with dealing ~700 on a 4match.
also with nhn and rage you have more than enough time to complete the eb. getting coins on the other side....

>>33485266
>Vanilluxe is easy but the drop rate is so low
this
will get mine to lv2 or 3 before pulling out the cookies. fuck psb grinding.
>>
>>33482215
>def prioritize the champ. also make sure to get the few exp boosters at the very start of the eb.
I really want to get that SS, I have none and there are still a lot of mons worth SSing. Champ being one of them.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (20KB, 323x357px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
20KB, 323x357px
>tfw Dietrich unfriended me

I'm sorry shufflefriends. I cant no longer provide you with spicy memes. pls no bully :/
>>
>>33486243
what if he discovered our thread and didn't want to be our meme anymore.
>>
Fucking birdcunt! Just got the worst RNG on 110 and failed even with the AP+. I hate this EB.
>>
>>33486243
me 2, wonder if he deleted them all.
>>
>>33487006
I really dont know. maybe he wanted to be some spicy meme and not some forced af shit.

>>33487234
lets just assume he is in the same save shuffle harbor that every shuffelfriend goes when the shuffering ends. I'm sure avengah and collarfag will take good care of him

>>33487188
rip
dont you have a noivern or did it meme on you?
>>
>>33487479
Yeah, Noivern lv13/SL5. Got meme'd hard. Tried it again and won. Speaking of memes, currently tearing through the 111-119 stages with my fully candied W-Glalie.
>>
>>33485408
But isn't Mew2 too strong for cat? I mean, at 132 BP it surely needs to combo slightly to destroy the stage. Anyways I had previously started the EB so I'm at stage 6x. Here's hoping to at least get over 80 today. I'm fearful of things like >>33487188 as my Noivern is level 9.
>>
>>33487587
>Noivern is level 9.
dont worry. if your noivern is lv9, lv10, or lv15. If SO does not trigger it will deal meme damage no matter the level. It doesnt make a change if you get 180, 184 or 200 or wahtever little damage done. You want SO to trigger and even if you use items you can get no 4matches

thats why you bring your heavy hitters along and hope for the best in your itemless tries.
>>
>>33487587
You'll be fine, I'm just generally an unlucky fella.
>>
>>33487599
But the end result after the SO activation is more substantial with the multiplier so I don't know. Well in any case reading from the thread apparently everything up to 100 can be done itemless and so far up until 130 there's no need for C-1. 140 would be my stopping point but I don't really know if the path there is disgusting enough to make everyone give up.
>>
>>33487631
>disgusting enough to make everyone give up
its more like nobody got coins for eb memes
Usually I progress itemless as far as I can on every EB. And once I hit a boss that needs items, I look at the prizes and decide if I should go along or not.
Previous EB prizes were really shit. And although they started to get a little bit better, they are still worse than what we used to get.

But for this EB you can get pretty far itemless if you invested last week into noivern. And its sure nice to complete the eb and so. But a lot of us have to grind back some coins due to noivern, comp, UB, Tapus and Machamp. And getting like 2 or 3 RML from higher EB prizes are just not worth it. Gotta use your coins right since next tuesday will come soon enough.
>>
Is it even worth it go all the way on EBs these days? It used to be you could get something nice like a five pack of RMLs for the last stage, but the last two have had level up candies as the last prize and a large cookie as the second last prize. I think I might stop at 130 for this one just because RMLs and MSUs are the only things that interest me.
>>
>>33487756
once you want to get mew2 from 25 to 26 you will want to have as much level up candies as possible. kek. the almost 6k exp is just too much.

but like I mentioned a post above. EB prizes used to be soo much better in the past and although they are starting to get slowly better its just not worth the amount of coins for them. Thats why you should progress as far as you can itemless. and only then decide if you should finish a certain boss or not.
>>
Just cleared 120 with M-Shiny Fug, Ninetales, Emboar and Heatran. Bought AP+ and M+5, finished with 5 moves left but I didn't want to take any chances this time.
>>
File: never skip leg day.jpg (21KB, 444x447px) Image search: [Google]
never skip leg day.jpg
21KB, 444x447px
For when Hitmonlee eventually comes back and everyone jumps on grinding it because of how high profile the awesomeness of Shot Out has become, I figured we'd need a meme pic. Saw this recently and figured our resident mememeister could shop Hitmonlee's face on it and some other stuff. No rush though, of course.
>>
Got Bulu from a super shitty run. 2 moves left and didnt have one noivern 4 match but emboar saved my coins. lucky with the glalies though. got it with SCR 59% GB.

wglalie noivern lvl11 SL5, emboar 9 SL4, articuno lvl19 SL1
>>
File: 1503243982372.jpg (94KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1503243982372.jpg
94KB, 1000x1300px
Shufflefriends, I need your advice on something. So right now I'm guessing on what mon to invest next. I have almost all the LDEs except Hippo to SL3 and they don't have RMLs on them. At the same time I was thinking of the usability of both Hitmonlee and Vanilluxe. And as expected everything needs a shitton of cookies either way so I would like to have one reliable mon instead of multiple "incomplete" ones. My question is: LDE or SO? If LDE which one could provide more overall power or coverage? If SO I suppose Hitmonlee wins the vote right? Thanks in advance.

>>33488992
You didn't have to delete the post just for a word, we know that due to typing everything fast and lack of time to proofread there's bound to be some errors or things that sound funny from time to time pal.
Anyways I remembered I need to train my WGlalie as it's still level 1. Guess I'll try Bulu once Magearna comes by and I hopefully level up Noivern a little bit.
>>
>>33489062
You don't need to level Winking Glalie for Bulu, I caught it with mine at level 1 (the deleted blocks add flat amounts of damage, so most of its damage comes from the mega effect and not the mon's power). SO is the new hotness, and I'm more inclined towards Vanilluxe over Hitmonlee; that may be my Ice bias talking but it's a really useful offensive type (though the same can be said of Fighting). My vote goes to Vanilluxe. For LDE, Victini has been very useful to me, mine is maxed as well as my Dusknoir. Heatran would probably be your best bet due to its coverage though. So, Vanilluxe and Heatran are good mons to focus on that will be good at some point in the future (hell, they're great right now for the EB).
>>
130 done with M-Houndoom (lv10), Ninetales (lv10 Burn+ SL3), Emboar (maxed) and Heatran (lv10 with SL4). Items were AP+, MS and M+5, won with five moves left. I just dipped under 50k coins (49k) so I'm going to stop here and grind the cat. If I end up with a ton of coins, I might go back for the last 20 stages. Good luck everyone else!
>>
Any idea what to throw MSUs on now?
I have maxed:
>MMY
>Fug
>Blaziken
>Charizard Y
>Diancie
>Lucario
>Garchomp
>Tyranitar
>Salamence
>Shiny Fug
>Shiny Gyarados
>Aggron
>Camerupt
>Gengar
>Bee

Others invested:
>Mawile 1/8
>Aerodactyl 4/14
>>
>>33489962
Finish Aero, Shiny MMX, Shiny Tyranitar.
>>
>>33490008
Any reason why Aero? I kinda went into it for an escalation if I remember right, but if you actually need its ability you're better off buying an MS because you're most likely going to need its effect immediately and then for disruptions. It feels like a waste at times.
>>
>>33489109
Interesting, I didn't now that about Glalie, then I guess Bulu's gonna go down as soon as I get some coins and have leveled Noivern further.
The thing why I'm doubting over which mon to go for LDE is because the BP, I mean, both Victini, Dusknoir and Regirock have very respectable BP whereas Heatran only stands at 100, then again it kinda helps being a fire type and all so it has very decent coverage as seen in this EB even.
And I also had some doubts for Hitmon or Vanilluxe because I've tested neither and both could be usable for SM.
>>
>>33490032
I figured, since you started Aero, you might as well finish it. It has lower BP than Zam but I find it's more useful due to its coverage. Fully candied it evolves as fast as Gengar and buying a MS for Gengar isn't worth it in most cases.
>>
>>33489062
lets wait till Hitmonlee returns. No need to feed it candies immediately. If you really dont know what to grind. Always coins. And if you got like 90k coins and all current events finished its time to do some main stages. And if even thats done you might consider to grind some psb main stages. since you got noivern there is no need to grind vanilluxe. Concentrate on the Hippo and also get your LDE users some RML so they deal even more damage.

>>33488760
cant wait to see /shuffle/ one day with this OP. good finding!

>>33489633
currently at 110. will try it itemless later. But good to know that 130 is also rather cheap.
gz shufflefriend

>>33489962
Finish Steel Waifu
>>
Gute Night Shuffle-Freunde
>>
>>33491079
buenos noches shuffle-amigo
>>
what mega do you use for ampharos grinding? Do you still use that mega when it's max level? what do you do when you run out of "good" megas to use?
>>
>>33491748

>What do you do when you run out of "good" megas to use?

You grind with the Meme Megas as long as said Mega works well with the Pokemons you grind with or isn't flat out worthless against Ampharos
>>
>>33491748
For Ampharos grinding I bring Mega Garchomp and then I can easily win even if the other three mons, the ones I'm grinding, are NVE.
>>
Who else is doing Weekend Meowth with memeteams? M-Fug Lugia and Salamence got me 8300 coins. I'm never going back to MSal or Mewtwo.
>>
>>33492467
S-Fug*
>>
>Use my normal Weekend Meowth team
>Get less than 3k this week
Oh this hurts real bad, this hasn't happened in months.
>>
Used NHN now to progress from 26 to 65 in the escalation. Went way to quickly with triple Shot Out. 50 with five minutes left and no team laid out, still ravaged it with M-Bee, Noivern and Hitmonlee. Wanted to do a survival run to finish it off (that's why I already had Hitmonlee selected), but got more skips in the 51+ stretch than I wanted. So had to choose between a +4 skip or survival.

Oh, in other news, survival is beatable with 20k coins again, with stage 50 being reachable itemless.
>>
>>33492666
>Oh, in other news, survival is beatable with 20k coins again, with stage 50 being reachable itemless.
Fill me in Satan, what team and which items?
>>
>>33492824
I guess it's Mega Beedrill, Noivern, Hitmonlee
>>
>>33492824
That's old news anon, but it's this team >>33492828 or M-Aggron, Noivern, Hitmonlee. There could be some potential with Regigigas level 30 SL5 or maybe a Vanilluxe somewhere but it's still untested. Noivern feels like a must with shit like M-Hera and Medicham thrown around.

>>33491748
Right now I use M-Camerupt, before that used Bee. When Came gets maxed I'll go back to going with no mega as I don't feel fond of wasting that much exp.
>>
>>33491748
you use whatever mega you still have to grind. Currently I'm usin MMY, Melo, Shiny Mewtwo and Noivern. Since its MMY I have to use more psychic types. But thats ok since I also want to get Melo grinded. The other psychic type (currentyl shiny mewtwo) is just psychic for mmy. And noivern since it will get the crown everytime which will power-level it. Got it to lv15 in less than a week this way (while grinding coins simultaneouslythat week)

After MMY its Chomp, since it got access to 5 RML. After chomp it will be either gardevoir or mbee (if bee still needs experience at that point)

>>33492467
WE Meowth with a tapper? spicy meme!
>>
File: Top Memes.jpg (176KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
Top Memes.jpg
176KB, 940x529px
>>
>>33493666
Nice trips satan, we've gotten two satan trips in this thread.
That aside this made me remember that I swapped my Fug long ago and never gave it a single RML, then again I haven't used it in a while so no need to rush when there's a big queue behind it.
>>
>>33493666
wait what? Regigigas can get shot out? doesnt it also got access to like 10rml?
>>
How are micro-transactions in this game? Is it playable without them?
>>
>>33493753

>10 RML

Actually it can take 20 RML now thanks to the meme update

>>33493768

Yes, I haven't spend a single real cent in the game after 10 months and I still have most of the hottest mememons.
>>
>>33493783
holy smokes. what will be the damage coming from a lv30 regigigas with SO lv5 on a 5match
and is it worth not being able to hit SE?
might be decent for SM

>>33493768
only if you are willing to grind instead of wasting your shekels. also you need to know what you are doing in order to use your ressources most efficiently. but dont worry /shuffle/ will guide you through everything.
>>
>>33493768
Haven't spent a cent after 2 years and I'll continue this way all the way through. You'll be fine as long as you're willing to grind a bit.

>>33493809
Who knows? Right now Regigigas has the highest BP of all the game at 150. But it's such a high investment that I don't really know if anyone will be able to test in the near future. At least I know some people got it to SL5 recently with it's stage so maybe.
>>
>>33493854
really wants me to get my save-edited shuffle account and test it out. hell... I might even try it.
>>
>>33493854
>>33493896

It is 2400 damage as long as it isn't NVE (150 * 2 with 5 match * 8 with SL5)
>>
>>33493904
It's not as destructive as expected, I don't know if it would be worth it to ditch Hitmon for Regi then, due to Hitmon at least being able to do something in cases like Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Aegislash and such.
>>
>>33493904
wow that sucks considering the investment
>>
I rememeber the sad times I had when everyone invested in those Pokemon in the first time they could farm them but I didn't-
Landorus T
Shaymin
Bellossom
Uxie
Mega Rayquaza
Emboar

Thanksfully I was smart enough to invest in Machamp the first time it was farmable and Ash-Greninja, and a few more worthy farmmable Pokemon

But now I feel like i'm going to add Noivern to the first list
I just... feel like I missed a great chance to get an amazing Pokemon
But I didn't farm it for 2 reasons -
1.I wanted my God Mewtwo to ascend to levels higher than any other Pokeomn in existence. Level 30, SL5 Power of 4 sounds like a dream
2.I have yet to do the Yveltal mission, and if one day I will really try to do it (and decide to throw a jewel) I will need Noivern with Cloud Clear+
>>
Nearly have enough money to do a full item run against mega Scizor. Guessing Tyranitar is the best choice since the DD would make Aerodactyl useless. Or is there another mega that'd be better?
>>
>Try Type:Null and catch it with 0 moves left in my first even though I brought a meme team
>Get no W-Glalie on my starting board in Bulu yet still catch it with only 1 GB (No super catch rate)
>also got 8K coins from Meowth though I forgot to get +5 moves

Great day for me lads.

>>33494828
Get Mega Aero and 3 bursters, I would also advice you to NOT do it yet, but instead save up coins so you can get a better chance in future events/competitions/EBs anon, Mega Scizor is trash tier anyways.
>>
Feels good to be an almost endgame player, have all the special pokes just gonna finish the ESC and get some mainstages hopefully. At 92 atm.
>>
>>33494672
>2.I have yet to do the Yveltal mission, and if one day I will really try to do it (and decide to throw a jewel) I will need Noivern with Cloud Clear+
holy smokes. thats also some very spicy meme shufflefriend

everyone with a SO lv5 Noivern
>BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!!

:^)
>>
>>33494672

>Using Cloud Clear++ (40% on 3-match and 100% on 4/5-match) against a disruption that only triggers on a 3 match
>Using Jewels

SHIGGY DIGGY DOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAy_Uajb7R0

With that said though I'm now actually grinding Gurdurr and Floette since they have Cloud Clear and are SE against Yveltal yes, this is also the only mission I haven't done yet
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-08-13-44-48.png (878KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-08-13-44-48.png
878KB, 1440x2560px
How the fuck do I beat this shit
>>
>>33495810
Complaining magic usually works but RNG is a real nigger about when it wants to work.
>>
>>33495810
by getting lucky my shufflefriend

on a sidenote:
just finished 110.
items: +5. Can be done itemless, but I rather get over it instead of wasting 5+ hearts on it.
team: smfug (10), Noivern (15, lv5), Vanilluxe (12, lv4), Heatran (10, lv4)

Heavy Hitters are real. Every Team member was valuable and is needed to get these stages dones as cheap as possible.
>>
>>33496113
Lucky, I had to do 2 runs with AP and +5 to get the stage done with a similar team. Indeed RNG can be a bitch sometimes.
Right now getting coins for 120.
>>
139 done. This might be the first EB that I've actually finished. Probably not worth the coins for 2 level ups but still.
>>
fuck how do I do 75 itemless.
>>
>>33496635
I used fully spedup MHera with Noivern Heatran and Emboar.
>>
>>33496706
My noivern is only SL2 anon..
>>
>>33496635
how close are you to beating it? If you're close, you might just want to use a DD or +5 and get it over with
>>
>>33496723
give your poor bat the damn cookies shufflefriend.
>>
>>33495828
>>33496113
>all 5 tries ended at 6 combi

Just RNG my shit up.
>>
File: uncomfterble.jpg (28KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
uncomfterble.jpg
28KB, 480x490px
>start a stage
>two 3-matches have already been made before i even do anything
>>
g-good night dead /shuffle/

may your memes shine
>>
>>33497826
Good night Deutschanon
>>
Does anybody know if Houndoom or any of the sort that destroy barries has a flat damage per barrier and isn't as dependant on the BP of the mon per se?
I'm about to face 130 but I don't really know if Houndoom is viable as the mega (which by the way has a level of 2) or I better move to SFug as my mega instead.
>>
>>33498127

Any Megas that have remove disruptions as their effects have the damage calculation as follows

BP * (match modifiers) + 50 (100 if it removes only blocks or barriers) * # of disruptions removed
>>
>>33498174
Thanks buddy, guess I'll give a chance to the doggo. Hopefully RNG doesn't rape my ass as I don't have much coins so it's my only chance.
>>
>>33498313
Good luck, make sure to not cheap out on the items.
>>
File: IMG_2604.png (277KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2604.png
277KB, 750x1334px
New to this game, please add (mobile)?

LR9MBA6V
>>
got 2 gifts from Eevee

thank you Gift Sorority
>>
>>33499436
I did too! Was a good Eevee this week.
>>
EB 110 with MHera, Noivern Dedushit cleared with +5. 0 moves left thanks based 60 % Noivern and Hera boardwipe.
>>
>>33499436
I got 1. Haven't had 2 in at least three months now.
>>
>>33499436
>Sorority
???????
>>
File: toadsweat.jpg (25KB, 448x412px) Image search: [Google]
toadsweat.jpg
25KB, 448x412px
>>33499864
>yfw they're all cute girls
>>
Any tips on EB 120? Just failed with Sdiancie noivern lvl 11 SL5 heatran perfect +5 MS. Maybe I should try DD with Mhera and wait for exp tomorrow.
>>
>>33498817
you also need to state your region. I expect it to be NA?

>>33499436
>Gift Sorority
new meme. absolute madmen

>>33499932
thats wierd... i thought having a lv5 noivern will automatically make you win every stage once you start it without even having to make a move. your game must be bugged or something
>>
>>33500030
NA, yes. Thanks.
>>
>>33500030
>having a lv5 noivern will automatically make you win every stage once you start it without even having to make a move.
can confirm this.
>>
So I forgot yesterday due to grinding some coins but I'm still staring at 130s ass. Hopefully I'll win or I'll be buttblasted to incredible amounts.

.>>33498817
Wew, you came at dead hours buddy, no wonder it took 5 hours for the next reply to appear. In fact I'm impressed we lasted this long. Hopefully someone can add you, I can't due to being on 3DS though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-09-11-32-42.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-09-11-32-42.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
What is the point of doing these?
>>
>>33501541
For new people it's usually a chance to catch a useful 80 BP mon easily. For experienced players it is like a competition to see who has the biggest meme team and can get really far for almost no coins. The later stages can net you some pretty nice items if you suck at the competitions and are poor
>>
>>33501541
To get items of course.
>>
>>33501590
>>33501602
Gotcha
>>
>>33501622
Bring your best team and beat the special Eevee once for free every week. You can thank me later.
Also if you have M-Gengar you should make a team of him and two eject guys (leave the last slot open) and try the Weekend meowth for free coins. ALWAYS buy the move +5.
>>
ok guys, how hard is it to beat EB110 with a level 9 SL5 noivern and a Max SL4 heatran? I need to get that SS to be able to grind machamp. My time is running out.
>>
File: 1503204325069.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503204325069.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>33501223
W-wew. 130 done with M-Houndoom (lv3), Charizard (lv15, SL1), Emboar (maxed) and Heatran (lv10 with SL3). Items were AP+, MS and M+5, won with ONE move left.
The run was pretty average but I was cutting it close in damage. Then 5 turns remaining fucking Charizard finally procs Burn. Then 2 four matches (and crossed too) of Heatran and one Houndoom activation finished this for me. That was a really close match and barely made it thanks to Burn. In the future I'll definitely invest in a Ninetales. I really, REALLY need the skill booster but I don't have coins and haven't caught Bulu so I guess this is it for me and it's time to go back to the cat.
>>
File: 018.png (11KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
018.png
11KB, 128x128px
Holy kek
>>
>>33501754
>fucking Charizard finally procs Burn.
but ninetales exists, what are you doing anon?
>>
File: 1475382677662.jpg (198KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475382677662.jpg
198KB, 1280x720px
>>33501779
Excuse the shitty pic, but this dude ain't doing shit even with an SS. Better to rely on the 105 mon with better Burn activation at my disposal.
>>
>>33501804
you should invest into her, shes 110 at max rml and has a better 3match activation rate at SL2 already and an insane activation rate at sl5, not to mention burn+ lasts 10 turns, youre missing out on a great meme anon.
>>
>>33501836
Yeah, this one run made it evident how useful it is. Then again I don't have the resources to invest in it yet and there's already a queue of mons asking for investment.
And we know how they like to rub Charizard off in our faces so expect it soon to be the only starter to go to level 30 with a killer ability, Blast Burn that lasts for 15 turns or something like that.
>>
>>33501885
don't give them ideas.
>>
Took my Heatran from SL4 to SL5, don't have plans to do nu-SM yet. I hope I get use for it.
>>
>>33501885
>>33501896
Dear Customers.
Thank you very much for your input. We will make sure to keep the challenge up. Please continue your support in playing shuffle in the future.

Kind Regards
GS Customer Support
>>
>Beat tapu bulu in a full item run
>Fucker don't stay in the ball and have to spend coins for GB
>Try the cat to get back some coins
>Every move l make combo into a match of 3 coins
>Disruptions don't lead to any combo
>Finish the stage with less than 4k coins

Really loving these memes GS :^)
>>
>>33501714
+5 moves & ap+ should easily do it
>>
>>33501714
itemless all the way
with your mons a +5 should be more than enough. but try itemless and see for yourself before

also keep us uptaded with your meme grinding. makes shuffering much better.

>>33501836
p-pls dont bully the other shufflefriend.
I myself have invested in quite some mons, but unfort neintails wanst one of them.
b-but I will make sure to train mine in the next time soon

>>33501804
dont feel bad. mine sucks as much

>>33501983
sent :^)

>>33502219
>Disruptions don't lead to any combo
sounds like your average meowth run. dont feel sad shufflefriend. we've all been there
>>
>>33503169
>also keep us uptaded with your meme grinding
if you mean machamp by that, you'll probably see some anon furiously posting about his machamp grinding on monday. That'll be me.
>>
So what can we expect for next week? Alakazam comp with other Alolan starter EB and another UB on Thursday?
>>
GS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/6z2p9c/psa_dont_do_item_runs_with_sm_20_because_it_has/

>https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/6z2p9c/psa_dont_do_item_runs_with_sm_20_because_it_has/

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/6z2p9c/psa_dont_do_item_runs_with_sm_20_because_it_has/

Leddit not a shit for the first time
>>
>>33503272
> I FUCKING RAISED LV 20 PIDGEY
Kek never fails to amuse when they go full meme-tard
>>
>>33503272
>Leddit not a shit for the first time
not yet, first gs has to either apologize by giving out something actually useful instead of a memechu, OR they have to make SM actually beatable itemless without insane ammounts of luck.
>>
>>33503272
Discussing it is fine and all but openly linking that place here is disgusting, please refrain to do so in the future.
Now about that stuff, I suppose the error is also on 3DS? Also the picture displayed shows a mobile player withthe error with no jewels and no extra hearts, that means it was probably an old time player or a broke whale and if that's so I pity the fucker having shit luck at the end of the road.

Hopefully this means they fix it soon and give freebies to everyone as compensation. And also does anybody know if the timed stages bug still works? I'm 9 S-ranks from unlocking the next one and would like to do it cheaply.
>>
>>33503426
>And also does anybody know if the timed stages bug still works?
just try it on the football monkey stage, its free
>>
File: 1499977707650.jpg (110KB, 1024x877px) Image search: [Google]
1499977707650.jpg
110KB, 1024x877px
>>33503474
I had forgotten about my bro being a timed stage, will try it and see how it goes.
>inb4 GS fixes inconsequential stuff like this in a wink that barely anyone knows and leaves shit like the SM openly bugged for months.
>>
>starting to fail at the normal stages in the escalation
missing the chance to farm Noivern wasn't a great idea
I did get the lvl110 skill swapper but I feel like it's pointless without being able to bring it to SL5 (I only have 4 skill boosters M) and also I'd be inclined to believe that these items would be better use somewhere else in the future
>>
>>33504184
you fucked up.
>>
>>33504184
save them shufflefriend

concentrate on the champ now
>>
>>33504971
already got muhchamp to SL5, I made sure to not miss this one
>>
>>33504184

This is why you should focus on farming mememons instead of doing EB and comps. Mememons lets you Srank stages easy and go far without items on EBs. But you will have it full at max in 8 weeks, don't worry shuffefriend.
>>
File: 1489336670813.gif (98KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489336670813.gif
98KB, 250x250px
>Haven't checked these threads in 2 weeks
>Didn't realize Decidueye was an EB until checking this thread
>3 days left
>11 pm currently
>Considering using some of my 75 stored hearts to catch up
>>
>>33505542
actually, its his second run already.
>>
File: 56453.jpg (9KB, 324x270px) Image search: [Google]
56453.jpg
9KB, 324x270px
>>33505613
I already had Decidueye from the first run and thought it was just another chance to catch it and that's it, which is why I ended up ignoring it. First time I made a huge mistake like that.
>>
>>33505645
You can use your nhn for a free boost. You should make it past 30 with ease and if you pay attention 50 can be reachable.
>>
>>33505645
Reminder that you have a No Hearts Needed trial in the special shop if you haven't used it yet, so you can potentially blow through the first part of the EB in a moment.
>>
I wonder if they would consider this game for switch
>>
>>33506323
It's been joked here before saying that it would be called Pokemon Switch/shuffle 2 and that we would have to start all over again. I wouldn't mind too much since I just bought a switch last weekend. A few weeks ago I actually thought GS was going to wrap shuffle up really quickly and stop all future updates but nope. I think we really are here forever :,^?
>>
Do you think GS will nerf Shot Out like they did with Mind Zap and the tapping megas?
>>
>can't beat stage itemless after a dozen tries
>buy moves +5
>beat with 6 moves left
every cucking time
>>
>>33506502
It needs heavy investment to be decent, it's not widely distributed and they just got it out so I don't think it will happen soon. They didn't nerf Risk Taker even though it has carried everyone for many stages and it's still a very reliable ability as even with the lowest roll at SL5 you still have .86 or so of your original power.
Mind Zap stuff with other status was probably not intended, and it's stil a somewhat trusty ability once invested.
Then again they might nerf it and force it to work only on 5th supports and not replacement support for blank spaces, but I hope, really hope they don't do that. Even so newer stages have a lot of 5th support included (Grotle, Hippowdon, Croagunk, UBs, Tapus, the EBs, comps, etc. just to name a few) so that wouldn't be a game breaking stuff as I think it would be.
>>
>can't get past 50EB because the nonstop disruptions and no matter what happens it refuses to combo even when I clear the board
I'm not spending coins on this fuck, it's not worth it.
>>
>>33506596
Don't you have Bee, Noivern or Heatran? A combination of the three could save you in that stage. Alternatively instead of Noivern two of your strongest mons could go there. I mean, it disrupts every three turns so it should be possible to enjoy the free board enough to deal good damage.
>>
>>33506643
I do, but again the stage refuses to combo for me. I've done all sorts of combinations. Bee is level 13, heatran is 10, and I believe noivern is 7. But I have much stronger Pokemon then it that I sub it out for.

I'll always get within a sliver of beating it or not even half way through. I just don't care about it anymore. I've wasted more then enough hearts trying to do it itemless.
>>
File: 1504194929323.png (152KB, 458x390px) Image search: [Google]
1504194929323.png
152KB, 458x390px
I didn't intend to do it but Mewtwo stole the crown from Magearna and went up to level 23. Wew, only 2 more but damn, this exp. climb is surely getting steep.
The fact that I haven't caught Bulu is making me restless, but the feeling that we're getting a UB this week won't let me waste a single coin until Tuesday (not like I have enough to take either anyways). I'm gonna be extremely happy if I'm proven wrong and no UB is in sight.
>>
>>33501774
KEK'D, I'm Trying use M-Pidgeot in Deci 110 but It doesn't well roll
>>
>>33499932
120 done with MHera Heatran Noivern +5 DD
130 done with MHound Heatran Noivern APU +5 MS

Will try 140 with 120 team + articuno or some shit. Forgot this is a one week EB but will probably only go to 140. 2 lvlups isnt worth.
>>
>>33507507
Noivern 3 match failed me on last move rip coins.
>>
>>33507507

The only reason I was even considering going to 150 was because of Mewtwo's new lvl 30 cap.
>>
>>33507686
That lvl30 icon is spicy indeed but I feel like those RMLs and LVLs won't be of much use on Mewtwo yet. I'd rather save them for things I use right now.
>>
>>33507721

True. I finally have teams that are strong enough for Tier 1/2 in comps so I collected up a lot of RML's. It's just going to take me a year to level up those mons.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-10-23-33-34.png (764KB, 720x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-10-23-33-34.png
764KB, 720x1230px
this water dragon sure are troublesome
>>
>>33508894

I got too much going on to even concern myself with grinding the daily. Haven't even caught Reshi yet.
>>
>>33509071
>Haven't even caught Reshi yet.
Really? This is like the third or fourth repeat of Reshiram for me. But yea I'm not grinding the dailies either since I'm rushing to stage 110 and I still need ~15 PSBs for Mewtwo. And let's not forget my Champ is only at SL4
>>
Will Nihilego come back later? Missed it.
Also can't catch Bulu, what do
>>
>>33510162
Forget about it. It's not worth it to waste so much money and an actual shitmon.
>>
>>33506484
>I think we really are here forever :,^?
of course we are. Im sure nobody here has wasted thousands of hours of their lifetime just for this game to end somehow.

>>33506547
ahhh... good ol meme. truly a classic

>>33506502
they will nerf SO by releasing SO+
*20 multiplier on lv5. but needs 400psb to reach it :^)

>>33507139
good to hear you are still working for your lv30 mmy meme shufflefriend. Mine just hit 24 thx to crown on magearna. this is truely hell. But w-we c-can do it together

>>33507721
of course its not fucking worth it. its only to show off your big shuffle dick. spicy meme nontheless. but def not worth the investment.

>>33508513
its funny cause gs literally removed the only reliable way to grind exp by satisfying SM. now there is no need to rush getting strong mons and hence no need to place good.

>>33510162
dont worry. every event will return eventually. might be 3 months to 1 year tho. you are not missing out on anything really.
>>
>>33510366
>>33510375
alright then
I hope they tone it down for other UBs
>>
>>33510375
>*20 multiplier on lv5. but needs 400psb to reach it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvxkEvM81tU
>>
File: 1481255037895.png (110KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1481255037895.png
110KB, 500x338px
WAKE UP /SHUFFLE/! WE'RE ALMOST AT PAGE 9. AT LEAST POST HOW CAT IS A CUNT OR SOMETHING.
>>
>>33511501
cat is a FUCKING CUNT
>>
leveling up vanilluxe's shot out is suffering. The drop rate is so low. Unlike the page this thread is at before I bump it
>>
RATE MEMES!!!

>90k
>still have to do meowth/eevee
>safari complete kek even since last time
>108k on competition. save in tier 2 EU 3ds here
>EB 180. wont fall for poor gs memes
>all events an stuff caught
>grinded winking manaphy to lv3. dont forget the SS to swap for Eject++
>>
>>33511766
>108k on competition. save in tier 2 EU 3ds here
>EB 180. wont fall for poor gs memes
>grinded winking manaphy to lv3. dont forget the SS to swap for Eject++

am I missing something? are we playing the same game?
>>
>>33511766
>old reposted meme status
New meme?
>>
File: IMG_0308.png (482KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.png
482KB, 750x1334px
I've seen this happen before when a mega's visual icon would stay instead of disappearing but this time it was with a fire attack and now it is still there. Huh. Also it is on the special screen as well. Have you guys seen this before?
>>
>>33512361
no, fuck mobile.
>>
>>33512361
yes. will happen regularly on mobile if you use tappers. for me its usually when I "pause" the game by using the menu bar dropdown.

>>33511993
>>33511907
>>33511893
YOU GOT TROLLED!!!1 HUR DURR JOKE WAS OWN MADE!!! :^)
>>
>>33512553
>YOU GOT TROLLED!!!1 HUR DURR JOKE WAS OWN MADE!!! :^)
fuk
>>
do people on here use shufflemove?
>>
>>33512619
>Stripping the game of the only thing that makes it a game.
Once you use it you might as well stop playing or start collecting coins from all over the world.
>>
>>33512649
well I mean, in case youre low on coins because Greedy Sonority jewed you out of your coins with UBs or Tapus and I don't want to waste my last coins on a failed item run on the EB, I find it moraly justifiable.
>>
>>33512619
I use it only for weekend cat
>>
>>33512704
I guess it depends on the player but personally I feel everything loses it's sense of accomplishment. What's the point of rejoicing about having caught the UBs if I didn't "do it myself" and just mechanically did the input of what the program spitted out.
>>
good night shufflefriends, gonna get a good night's sleep before I start grinding those 70 PSB.
>>
130 done
APU, +5
2 moves left
M-Houndoom (5, lv3, 7/7), Noivern (16, lv5), Vanilluxe (13, lv4), last open for SO memes

holy smokes. close af. Got the dog online in turn 4 and it dealt mediocre damage removing only barriers and not rocks. Was forced to do a few SO 3matches that of course would not activate. Nontheless I had 4 matches often enough. Still very close. A little to close for my liking
>>
>>33476089
>>33481782
after i finished grinding mewtwo psb it became a slow week, good update though.
only did the eb until 100
machamp has been max/ sl5 for a long time now
barely beat tapu bulu with 0 moves left and had less than 10% catch rate, but got super fucking lucky with a SCP to 39% AND it only took 1 GB. wew lad.
anyways, im almost at max coins now, so it looks like i can just chill and catch up on S ranks/ finish main game
>>33499436
me too! got a triple drop from him last week as well. feelsgoodman
>>
Holy fuck I just realised that when I was on vacation I missed out on Zardchu, hopefully that safari gets repeated soon because it's literally the only event mon I am missing at the moment.
>>
File: Pikachu_(Sleeping).png (19KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu_(Sleeping).png
19KB, 256x256px
Shhhhh. This /shuffle/ is sleeping.

Since we got an Alakazam safari I'm assuming we're gonna get an Alakazam comp?
>>
>>33516246

Yeah probably this week or next. I've got 11 hours to catch Reshiram and beat 140 EB with 9k in coins. Fuck.
>>
>>33516246

If so I predict that we're the top team is going to be T-Tar Phantom Combo Spookify+ LDE.
>>
>>33513761
>>33514993
>>33516246
Pretty impressive that we lasted through the night with posts with 5-6 hours between them. I guess /vp/ is truly dead at this point, which is strange as USUM is around the corner.
>>
>>33516675
Well it is a third version and the only differences between this and the last game we know so far is Sun Dog has armor and rock Dog has a fluffier tail.
>>
>>33492898
Type coverage is a thing. In that sense, Noivern/Hitmonlee is non-negotiable so far (once we get better types, like a water or ground Shot Out I know, Araquanid, but no RML makes it a sadmon, this may change). In the sane sense, Tyranitar is a better tapper for that reason.

>>33493701
Rayquaza's Shot Out is only useful for Survival 60 where its added as disruption. Investment not required

>>33493934
Like I said above; Flying/Fighting gets things done most of the time. Normal, Dragon or even Ice aren't useful for Survival, but can work on specific stages

>>33511765
have you tried Hippowdon? THAT is hell, stopped at SL2

>>33516246
My Psychic-hit team isn't good. Please no
>>
Almost Tuesday and you know its time to gather and post some meme stories

>70k coins
>150 done (since SO a meme I missed defeating 150 by like 3k hp and had to waste a jewel) pls no bully :/
>safari done since last time
>mewtwo po4 lv5 since last time
>champ RT lv5 since last time
>basically every event caught/finished whatever
>still missing like 10 s-ranks and 6 shitmons

whole week was grinding coins after the furious last weeks and finishing the EB since its rather cheap. Also grinding my spicy meme mons on amphy every 2nd day: MMY, Melo, Noivern, Vanilluxe and Ninetails.

Where are my Mew2 shufflefriends? Mine got to 24 thx to exp crown yesterday. And "only" needs 2.4k for 25. I'm almost free, I can taste it. Got 9 lvl up candies, but only 1 RML. sad life
>>
>>33517104
Mine is 20 but put one RML and I use it for beating the cat with 2 ghost types. Of course I bring it to Magerna but will meme it some more when I can meme SM.
>>
>>33517104
>80k coins (still grinding today)
>130 EB done, not going higher
>safari is a repeat so it's already complete
>Type:Null and Bulu caught
>Machamp was already SL5, Reshiram was already SL2
>other events are repeats, already caught
>still have a fuckton of main stages to clear/S rank/capture but there are no brakes.
Hopefully Decidueye isn't a sign of three weeks of back to back one week escalation repeats of the Kalos starters.
>>
>>33517841
>Hopefully Decidueye isn't a sign of three weeks of back to back one week escalation repeats of the Kalos starters
shufflefriend, I ...
>>
>>33517104

>Expect mercy from /Shuffle/ for spending Jewels on anything outside of WE Meowth

Shiggy Diggy

>>33517841

>Kalos

LaughingTrainers.gif

Don't worry, we will get three straight weeks of one-week EB just because you made that mistake
>>
>>33517898

>p-pls no bully :/
>get bullied

I-i tought this place was a last sanctuary of kindness :(
>>
so I started grinding champ today. hes at sl4 and I haven't had a single 2drop yet. what the fuck
>>
>>33517928
We're still on 4chan and on /vp/ pal, also refrain from using emoticons. If you really, really wanted to convey an emotion either use a reaction image, the caret face and/or ;_;
>>
>>33517859
>>33517898
Oh man, do I ever have egg on my face. I guess Alola really didn't make much of an impression on me. Calling it now, we will get Chesnaught, Greninja and Delphox EBs one day.
>>33517928
It is though, this is just friendly /shuffle/ bantz, my man. Don't worry, speaking of "Kalos" starter EB battles, I remember Incineroar's last stage cucked me out of a jewel, I think Primarina did too.
>>
File: 1239995675458.jpg (65KB, 692x488px) Image search: [Google]
1239995675458.jpg
65KB, 692x488px
>>33517956
>>33517977
>falling for poor bait

g-got you :^)
>>
>>33517999
Trips too? Damn Homer-kun, you're really on fire today!
>>
File: 1489782420334.jpg (324KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489782420334.jpg
324KB, 1280x720px
>>33517999
Better safe than sorry trips shufflefriend.
>>
>>33518017
>>33518010
thx shufflefriends

but shitposting aside. What to expect in a few hours?

>mzam comp?
>kalos 1 week eb?
>meme event stage that goes with comp?

I'm also guessing on swords trio repeat. maybe even meme pony
>>
>>33518050
>>33503255
The reason why I'm holding off on going against Bulu today, so I can get enough coins to face a potential UB 3 times by friday. Also since there's no data of some sort of events I fear they might potentially increase the pool of RML recipients again and throw some new pokes a bone with new abilities and now Machamp gets Shot Out kek. At least it seems feasible now that we've got a potential Alakazam comp and no SE mon effective against it that could be disrupted and farmable this week.
>>
>>33518116
>mfw level 30 Shot Out SL5 Machamp
>captcha: manly calle
>>
>>33518116
>Machamp gets Shot Out
wouldnt be mad actually. havent invested in hitmonlee yet so thats it at least.

knowing GS tho, this would perfectly fit their patterns.
>>
In wait of Tuesday's update cook up some of your best meme teams.
M-Blaze lvl15 Swap++ Pyroar lvl10 Relentless Torchic lvl20 Pyre Ninetales lvl15 Burn+
>>
>>33519351
Wow, nice. How is Pyroar anyway? I remember when it was first released, people thought it would be the 'Pyre Killer' replacing Pyre users in a fire team. I've never actually used it and haven't seen anyone mention it in months.
>>
>>33519387
Compared to best Pyre Torchic
>90 vs 120 AP
>70/80/100 vs 90/100/100 SL5
>100 vs 120 PSB @ SL5
>x2.04 vs x1.5

The status condition requirement is a bit mitigated by Burn+ 10 turn burn but still the 90 AP hampers it a bit. I guess if you're using it with MuhBlaze the attack power doesn't matter but that mega is niche in it's own. Maybe if fire gets a SO user and you have a fully memed Pidgey with Shock Attack you can have a team with empty slot (Or another mega and Noivern vs grass and Bug). Relentless isn't fire dependant but you want it SE)

This is just my 1 cent
>>
Seems we'll have a new thread for the update, nice. That said please make a return for the "last thread" links whoever makes the OP. I actually used some of those and wanted to use them this week too.

>>33517104
Might as well do it.
>17k coins
>130 done in EB
>Safari done since last time
>Mewtwo Po4 lv5
>Champ RT lv5 since last time
>Tapu Bulu in standby.
>420 S-ranks, 785 caught.

>>33518754
It would be shitty since the stage just went by, but it indeed would fit in with GS middle fingers to the playerbase throughout history.
>>
>>33517104
Alright here we go
3DS
>90k coins
>EB 120 and mewtwo is at SL 3.5 and Machamp is also at 3.5
>mag and eevee left
>600ish caught

>mobile
>60k
>EB 120 Mewtwo is at SL3 and Machamp is not SSed lol
>492 caught
>>
File: Worse than Eject SL5.jpg (261KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Worse than Eject SL5.jpg
261KB, 600x450px
>>33517104

>92k Coins
>EB 110 done and don't feel like going further
>Implying you really need to bother with Mewtwo's Skills
>Machamp RT SL4 since I only caught her this week
>617 Caught / 567 Main Stage cleared with 323 S-Ranks

>>33519936

>That Spoiler
>>
>>33519849
>17k coins
You're looking a little light there lad, good luck.
>>
>>33517104
Rate my memes!

>95k coins
>Didn't try this EB
>Safari done since last times
>Cham SL5 since a while ago
>11 main stages left to go
>15 s-rank missing

Still waiting for tomorrow update to see if we get new memes that will benefit from magearna
>>
>>33520026
Blitz the lower levels of the EB and get some free boosters.
>>
>>33520003
Thanks bud, I have 1 round of hearts left before the update so reaching 20k is out of the question, but at least I hope to be as closest as possible. I wanna skip the EBs but I really need those items.
>>
>>33519936
1. playing mobile and 3ds
>absolute madmen

2. that machamp meme
>ABSOLUTE MADMEN
>>
>>33520002
>>33519936

I wonder what happened with that anon who raised Eject and was in denial for a lot of time saying to himself that it was a good skill
>>
>>33520026
>>33520026
holy smokes shufflefriend. drop whatever you are doing and get the EB done asap. you get like 2k exp in boosters in the first couple hearts

>>33520058
y-you can do it. believe in us who believe in you, shufflefriend.

>>33519351
my best meme team
Mbee (13, lv2), Machamp (20, lv5), Emboar (15, lv5), Hoopa-U (10, lv5)
since satisfaction hit a few weeks, this team is basically useless :^)

same as my shuffle-approved-water-meme-team:
SM Gyara (10), Keldeo (10, lv5), Kingdra (10, lv5), Ninja Frog (20, lv4)

its funny how powercreep and especially Ashfrog killed so many water memes.
No need to get any form of board control if you can just go, lol 5k damage brute force shit
>>
File: 1480715868971.gif (709KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480715868971.gif
709KB, 500x375px
I just failed stage 130 for the escalation three times. I wasted 24K coins and don't have enough for another attempt. I really wanted those RMLs.
>>
>>33520941

Gitgud in the upcoming (possibly) Mega Alakazam Comp
>>
>>33520941
f
>>
Pre-update excitement!
>>
New Memes for the week:

- Mega Alakazam Comp (No Ghost, Dark, Psychic, Fighting, or Bug types allowed)
- Slaking
- Porygon Z
- Turtonator (60 BP Block Shot)
- Silvally Ultra Challenge (80 BP Typeless Combo)
- Daily Pokemon #5
- Celebi EB
>>
>M-Alakazam comp
>only neutral and NVE allowed
Hope you've readied your Lv. 25 Non-Stop+ Porygon-Z meme, because that's going to spawn apparently.

Pray to RNGesus and enjoy meme activation rates.
>>
File: 1471123760352.png (15KB, 124x151px) Image search: [Google]
1471123760352.png
15KB, 124x151px
>>33521691
>Mega Alakazam Comp (No Ghost, Dark, Psychic, Fighting, or Bug types allowed)
What am I supposed to use, harsh language?
>>
Turtonator with Block Shot is nice since there aren't many good fire types that can deal with blocks. 60BP really hurts though.
>>
>>33521691
- Mega Alakazam Comp (No Ghost, Dark, Psychic, Fighting, or Bug types allowed)
ugh. Hope you all grinded Regigigas and Snorlax and have an invested Arceus
>>
>>33521691
>Mega Alakazam Comp (No Ghost, Dark, Psychic, Fighting, or Bug types allowed)
you all laughed at me for getting Chansey to SL5 but now's my time to shine! Chansey + Angry Pikachu/Snorlax + Arceus + whatever is going to dominate
>>
>>33521700
>>33521710

And for extra memery Mega Start is not allowed in the comp (+5 Moves, DD, AP+, and C-1 only)
>>
>>33521720
>+5 Moves, DD, AP+, and C-1
I'm so satisfied. Will probably do a single run with Freeze+ and Ice Dance and hope for tier 4.
>>
Shiny Ho-Oh coming soon.
Unowns N, I, C, E coming soon.

Tapu Fini coming never. :^)
>>
this porygon-z stage is the stupidest shit i've ever seen
>>
>>33521720
>comp with C-1
Amazing maymay
>>
>>33521802
Why so?
Asking because still haven't unlocked the Expert Stage.
>>
>>33521746
N(ice) thinking! I'll probably run the same. Maybe even Vanilluxe to Shot Out those Porygon-Z.
Anyone have any advice on the new event stages like Turtonator and Silvally?
>>
>>33521811
then you're in luck, because it's a special stage right now
>>
>>33521827
For Turtonator take Bee, two bursters and a block eater or if you're feeling lucky get 3 bursters. The fucking cunt ate 4 hearts until I caught it and it was because in my 4th try Ashninja finally activated and destroyed the stage in 3 moves. Shit catch rate of course.

Silvally haven't tried but checking around it appears to have 40k HP or so so it needs items (and the fucker eats 2 hearts per try).

Gonna wait for a bit and if the chinese guys confirm no UB then I'm going balls deep against Bulu.
>>
>>33521839
Alright. I was 18 S-Ranks away anyway.
>>
>>33521844
Thanks, good luck with Silvally and Bulu
>>
File: madmen.png (122KB, 901x602px) Image search: [Google]
madmen.png
122KB, 901x602px
NICE Unown will be a safari running only one week.
>>
So Lugia is gonna be farmable next week.
Prepare your fucking coins guys because Flying type just got stronger. Also the Johto trio are getting stages too. I think Typhlosion had Block Shot? Dunno about the others.
And the Miltank event is like the Mewtwo one that the Mobile players had not too long ago.
>>
>>33516607
I got rekt.

the absolute memery by GS
>no MS
>no SE
>normal poke in disruption
>>
>>33521746
>>33521827
>Psychic is immune to Freeze
welp
>>
Tried Silvally with AP and DD using MMX, Mach, Melo and Luca and beat it with 1 move left. Fucking nothing proc'd and once a disruption hits it's over. of course got 11% and no matter how many GBs I threw nothing clicks. Just save yourself the trouble and go with Ttar, add MS and your 3 strongest mons.
>>
>>33521986
Shieeeeeeeet. Fire team with fire and Burn+?
Speaking of fire, the turtle is a jerk. Won't stay in the ball and Ashninja refuses to activate, even fucking up on five matches.
>>
>>33522010
*Pyre, not fire. I'm gonna hit the hay.
>>
Anything about Shiny Ho-Oh?
>>
>>33521945

>Miltank Score Challenge

SaitamaOk.jpg
>>
What does Silvally's ability do?
>>
> drunk me got Arceus to level 15 and SL4
>it might now pay off

The stuff of meme legends

>>33522242
Gives something like a x2.5 multiplier to other types in a combo
>>
done and caught everything from this week
down to 55k coins
not bad
>>
So Typeless Combo is a flat 2.5x multiplier to any combo with 40/40/40 SL1 and 75/75/75 SL5 activation.

Shufflefriends, am I right in thinking this ability is totally bonkers? Outside of Poison+Poison Pact, I think this is the highest combo boost in the game, and it's infinitely flexible. Does this make Silvally an Ashfrog-tier must-have?
>>
>>33523606
NO, because it is NORMAL-Type
>>
PSA: the cross attack meme hasn't been fixed.
>>
silvally's ability sounds much like the brute force meme snorlax brought upon us. Snorlax was just a beta test.
>>
>1 MSU the entire EB
EB > COMPS GUYS, BELIEVE
>>
>>33523843
>No SE type allowed Comp or mega start
COMPS > EB GUYS, BELIEVE
>>
>>33523879

Even without SE's you should be able to get at least tier 3. I doubt anyone in this thread doesn't have some maxed out teams for this.
>>
>>33523879
how is this even relevant to the discussion? Its the same for everyone, it's not like tier 1 and tier 2 will magically have SE mons in their team and youre the only one handicapped by the no SE rule. your argument makes no sense, therefore I win.
>>
okay guys, is typeless combo our newest meme? 2.5 multiplier on any combo seems insane, especially when you bump up that activation rate and consider how much joy lord snorlax has brought over us, who only had a little more than a 2.5 multiplier on the combo after activating.
>>
>>33521691
to sum up...just your regular gs patterns. holy smokes such memes shufflefriends

>>33521702
>many good fire types that can deal with blocks
my talonflame lv15, Black Smash+ lv2 likes to have a word with you. p-pls no bully :/

>>33521715
since its a nice meme, we are still laughing at you :^)

>>33521762
we can use literally a NICE Team in a few updates.
nice!

>>33521952
not already having a lv2 eject+ lugia. And dont tell me you want to fall for the very poor cross attack+ meme... pls dont tell me you are this naive

>>33522554
not bad my shufflefriend.
what team did you use for the comp? and whats your score

>>33523606
>>33523648
It can be whatever fucking type it wants if you get a 2.5 multiplier its shit nontheless. Good for Normal types tho

>>33523770
now we are talking. who /celebi 300/ here?

>>33524093
speaking of comp. Whats the perfect team for the comp?
C1 will make the stage a 3mon one right? Then how about Mtar, Porygon and Silvally/Arceus
once you got your tar online you tap into oblivion

>>33524166
s-stop fighting shufflefriends.
also:
>not placing tier 1 regardless and finishing every EB completely
wew shufflefriends

>>33524264
needs further testing but dont forget that you will have a not SE mon the whole time. Even on lv10 thats 100bp instead of something between 160-200. So you need to combo as much as possible
>>
is silvally doable itemless? the stage seems really fucking bullshit to me.
>>
>>33524398

Considering that it has almost 40k HP, AP+ is almost a must
>>
>>33524473
any viable strats for it? I'm low on coins and cant afford wasting hearts/coins
>>
>>33524518
I did with DD and AP, team was S-MMX, Machamp, Meloetta and Gallade
>>
>>33524561
how many moves did you have left?
>>
>>33524473
you delivered shufflefriend!
>>
>>33524398
No, not in the slightest. I went in with DD, MS, and AP with M-Gallade, Machamp (20, SL4 RT), Lucario (15, SL3), and Meloetta (10, SL3) and I only did 36k damage with 8 turns being Hail Mary 3 matches of Meloetta that activated for 2k somehow. I had to do a second one with all the aforementioned and a C-1, it just wasn't possible to do it cheaply at all.
>>
>>33525114
Silvally is going to be required for UBs from here on out, isn't it?
>>
>>33524518
caught with
Mtar (10), machamp (20, lv5), Melo (15, lv5), Blank (get replaced by rocks)
items: MS, DD, +5 and ATK.
Finished with 9 moves left (14 if you count +5) and hence got a meme 43% catch rate. Fucker broke out of course (its shuffel after all) and caught in 1 great ball. 14k after all.. mehh

starting board has a lot of silvallys. When you leave the last slot open you get rocks, which will combo way much better than another mon.
Also dont cheap out on the +5. You want to extend DD as much as possible, since when the Disruptions drops you are fucked.
>>
>>33524473
Suggester here :^)
I love how that pic turned out! It's a great shoop and the title is very clever. Can't wait for Leg Day to come around again!
>>33524370
>not already having a lv2 eject+ lugia. And dont tell me you want to fall for the very poor cross attack+ meme... pls dont tell me you are this naive
I do have an eject+ SL2 Lugia but I SS'd it (haven't put anything into Cross Attack yet) when I realized any time I would want to eject mons with a flying type, I'd bring Noivern. Not sure if Cross Attack will ever be useful but I might try grinding it a bit next week. Though if it has the same drop rate as previous Lugia stages, fuck that. Back when it cost 2 hearts to play, it took me an entire Sunday's worth of hearts just to get it to drop 5 psb for eject+ SL2.
>>33525171
About to try this with Luke for Pummel instead of Melo (mine doesn't have her skill grinded).
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.