[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20+ new Mega Evolutions introduced in ORAS, constantly getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Jaden Smith.jpg (7KB, 186x270px) Image search: [Google]
Jaden Smith.jpg
7KB, 186x270px
>20+ new Mega Evolutions introduced in ORAS, constantly getting revealed during pre-release
>not a single word about new Alolan variants in USUM barely two months before release
Explain this
>>
>>33471032
They learned their lesson about revealing everything, ha ha.
>>
>>33471032

Alola forms aren't this gen's equivalent of Megas, Z-Moves are, and new Z-Moves are confirmed.
>>
people need to understand z moves = mega evolution. there will more z moves thats it
>>
>>33471048
>>33471051
Why would they do that? On top of not being marketable nobody actually gives a shit about them.
>>
>>33471072
GF does
>>
>>33471072

There's a lot of Z-Move related merchandise, actually
>>
If new Alolan forms are a thing, they'll reveal them right before GS hit on VC.
>>
>>33471072
They're marketable and people actually give a shit about them.
>>
>>33471051
Unfortunately this seems to be the most logical explanation. Z moves bore me to death. At least megas and alolan forms have some design to them. Z moves are just nukes with shitty cutscenes. Fitting for the cutscene gen
>>
>>33471114
All forums I've been on are actually leaned toward negativity when it comes to z moves. If you think they are as marketable or popular as megas then you have been living under a big ass rock for a long time
>>
>>33471039
>They learned their lesson about revealing everything
Wishful thinking
>>
>>33471114
Regardless of reception Z-moves are not marketable.
They're hard to identify immediately and hard to put into all kinds of media and merchandise.
>>
>>33471187

Z-Moves get more attention in the anime than Megas ever got

Helps that the main characters are actually allowed to have Z-Rings whereas none of them were given Mega Stones
>>
>>33471187
>Z-Moves are not marketable
>The games literally come with ads for Z-Bracelets/Rings and Z-Crystals
It's almost like these childrens games are trying to market childrens toys, not shit you personally want.
>>
>>33471187
If I was a kid I'd definitely be hyped to wear a silly bracelet and do quirky dances.
>>
>>33471138
Big shock adults don't like children's toys
>>
>>33471124
It all comes together I guess.
>>
>>33471097
GS also drops on the same day as Pokken, so I'd expect something more or less on that day, they probably want to keep attention on Pokken until then.
>>
>>33471165
They dont give a shit about anything. The wont reveal shit until the games are almost released and then they will give us every single fucking info. People will be dissapointed like usual.
>>
If people really think z-moves are more marketable than megas then they are retarded

Thats like saying Pokemon moves are more marketable than Pokemon themselves
>>
>>33471205
>>33471208
>Megas/Alolans are immediately recognizable in static imagery
>Even in-game when the animation actually plays, Z-moves has their names plastered across half the screen so you will recognize them
>On top of that just seeing new formes is enough to create interest in them individually, Z-moves requires the actual mechanics behind them for anyone to really care
>Megas/Alolans have names that are clearly tells you what they are and are easy to remember, compare "Mega Blastoise" to "Savage Spin-Out"
>Megas/Alolans can be made into plushies, figurines, posters, cards and what not. Z-moves are far more limited, only having bracelets(which is also the case for Mega Evolution) and some questionable figures.

As for the anime point they could have given Ash a mega and it would have boosted the interest, just look how popular Ash Greninja got.
>>
>>33471223
If I was a kid I'd definitely be more interested in getting my hand on some Alolan pokémon toys far more.
>>
>>33471306
>The wont reveal shit until the games are almost released and then they will give us every single fucking info
I do agree that they will reveal everything but i dont think they're waiting for anything. They just dont have enough new stuff for a long campaign. 3 or maximum 4 updates is what we'll get
>>
>>33471032
How Can Alolan Variants Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?
>>
File: ayylmao.png (170KB, 277x252px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.png
170KB, 277x252px
>>33471380
Dude...
>>
File: 1504549298207.png (78KB, 620x663px) Image search: [Google]
1504549298207.png
78KB, 620x663px
>>33471039
>GF learning about anything
When will YOU learn anon
>>
>>33471423
ha ha
>>
>>33471032
haha.. :D
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.