[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They are really selling this shit aren't they? I swear the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 20170905_125117.png (567KB, 606x712px) Image search: [Google]
20170905_125117.png
567KB, 606x712px
They are really selling this shit aren't they? I swear the hype for these two episodes is more than anything that happened in Kalos.
>>
inb4 muh scott
>>
File: image.png (343KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
343KB, 800x800px
>>33470712
>those retarded-looking characters
Sad! So this is what mistyfags get after all this time? It's obviously a cheap attempt at winning back all the fans sun and moon lost.
>>
>>33470712
Misty and Ash are bout to fuck the shit out of each other. Just look at that art. Brock is cucked to being smaller than Rotomdex.
>>
>amourfags this delusiona

Next thing youre going to tell me is water is wet
>>
>>33470712
>that QUALITY pikachu
>>
>>33470712
I bet they regret so much not using them in the movie now.
>>
>>33470712
I don't really have memories of the anime, or even Kanto itself, but something about the original region and characters in the bubbly SM style is really appealing and gets me excited. It just works.
>>
>>33470712
How will non-pokeshippers ever recover?
>>
>>33470732
>It's obviously a attempt at winning back all the fans XY and XYZ lost.
Ftfy.
I stopped watching because serena was a bad generic character that did nothing worth watching. Other pokegirls at least had their unique charm and knew how to battle and perform at the same time and not just be a background object.
>>
>>33470792
>implying these episodes weren't being finished at the same time, or even before, the movie came out
>>
>>33470712
Of course they are. Maximize their ratings. Series has been in a slump for a while.
>>
>>33470712
What's odd is this is only for 2 episodes, and the SM cast will be there so it's not the original trio alone. I have no idea why all the promo material makes it look like the original trio is being reunited, outside a small handful of scenes, the whole SM cast will be there.
>>
Stay mad Amourfags. GTFO from SM!
>>
>>33470862
>It's obviously a attempt at winning back all the fans they lost over the years as the series kept going on
Ftfy.
>>
>>33470712
I think you mean in Alola

There was a lot of hype for the XY anime. SM anime is a laughing stock
>>
>>33470905
> people unironically believe this
>>
>>33470881
This. The whole reason they weren't in Movie20 is because they saved them for these episodes as not to detract Movie Sales or Episode Viewership from each other.
>>
File: 1502052799464.gif (1016KB, 500x280px)
1502052799464.gif
1016KB, 500x280px
>>33470862
>unique charm
>Misty was just a bitch
>May didn't do anything
>Dawn was just blue haired May
>Iris was just black Misty
Serena having no personality is just a meme
>>
>>33470952
But Serena was a horny May.
>>
well, if they're going to push the Kanto that hard, they might as well go all the way

even though they've had it going for 20+ years anyway
>>
>muh bring back muh muh
>Here, take it.
>reeeeeee they are really selling this shit?

Be happe, ungrateful autist-kun.
>>
File: this is fine.png (295KB, 680x390px) Image search: [Google]
this is fine.png
295KB, 680x390px
>>33470712
>>
>>33470712
>They're having 2 Kanto throwbacks epsiodes because of the 20th annivesary of the anime and because the movie ignored most of the tv series story
>People are going at it "this means this" "No, this means that" "This must mean something"

These are just two throwback episodes without any meaning just like Red and Blue were in Alola in SM without any real meaning. Throwback. Thats all
>>
>>33470977
It is fine though. It's a two episode cameo. I was actually pretty pumped when I heard.

The problem lies with using an extracurricular activity as the premise. Plus, the first episode is a generic "the Pokemon get lost" episode.

Leave it to Matsui to totally whiff on an easy slam dunk.
>>
>>33470712
Japan always oversells things.

They're notorious for making a mountain out of a molehill out of anything that is even the tiniest bit marketable.

>>33470952
There is no character in the Pokemon anime that isn't shallow and poorly written. Serena is not an exception.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.