[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Pokemon do you hope are catchable in USM? I want Volcarona

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-637Volcarona.png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-637Volcarona.png
57KB, 250x250px
What Pokemon do you hope are catchable in USM?

I want Volcarona only because I want one in a level ball.
>>
File: 1504623980243.jpg (144KB, 1686x436px) Image search: [Google]
1504623980243.jpg
144KB, 1686x436px
>>33470447
It will be catchable in the central room and Volcarona's room
>>
File: IMG_7512.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7512.png
50KB, 250x250px
Volcarona, Lopunny (I want one in a. Love ball) hydreigon and Tyranitar (I just want every Psuedo in one game
>>
>>33470476
I got a love ball buneary from wonder trade once. I guess that means it was already available in HGSS. You don't have to just wait and hope, anon.
>>
Porygon
>>
>>33470542

It was, having it in one just isn't recommended competitively since they couldn't have their HA while in one until SM and SM lacks tutors.
>>
>>33470447
>evolves so late
>shitty level up movepool
They went out of their way to make Volcarona unusable in the regular single-player mode
>>
>>33470561

I'm certain it was planned to be a peusdo but they realized how OP a 600 BST special attacker with Quiver Dance would be so they gut the cocoon stage and cut the BST down by 50.
>>
>>33470447
Seel. I've wanted to use one since gen 1 but I've never gotten around to using it except in a run where I bred my team and transferred them at the start of the game. That run was boring because everything leveled too fast from being traded
>>
>>33470590

If you have two systems, you could trade an egg over.
>>
>>33470559
Maybe, but you're only missing out on Last Resort, Drain Punch, and Heal Bell. It still gets the elemental punches through breeding.

>>33470561
A lot of Unovamons are like that and it's especially strange since BW had the lowest level final boss outside of Johto.

>tfw bringing eviolite rufflet or pawniard to the elite 4

>>33470590
Pro tip: trade the eggs, then hatch them
>>
>>33470447
Volcarona, Noibat, Liepard. The Skrelp and Clauncher lines (I really want them in Lure balls), the rest of the starter lines (really want them in Johto balls), and, I know it will never happen, but fossilmons. I really want that guy's Jurassic Park ripoff to amount to something.
>>
>>33470689
>I really want that guy's Jurassic Park ripoff to amount to something.

Same but only because I want HA Titoruga.
>>
>>33470447
>>33470476
>>33470556

buy ORAS
>>
>>33470733
Can't use Johto balls in ORAS.
>>
>>33470733

ORAS lacks Apricon balls.
>>
>>33470744
>>33470742
But those balls suck and are ugly
>>
>>33470808
Actually, I've found the Love Ball to be particularly useful in my playthroughs, but I see why you'd feel that way. Most of them are pretty niche, especially the Moon Ball and Friend Ball.
>>
>>33470598
>A lot of Unovamons are like that and it's especially strange since BW had the lowest level final boss outside of Johto.
Due to how you travel throughout the region I heard. Certain pokemon evolve at a high level because you encounter them later in the game and when they're close anyways.

Unfortunately, this creates a problem for anyone who wants to use Unovamons in the later gens. Pokes like Bisharp and Braviary should be accessible through your journeys but their high evolve levels are a big discouragement.
>>
>>33470596
I'm still pissed you can't do eggs in pokebank. I can't afford two systems so I gotta breed, and then backtrack to get my team.
>>
Regis postgame without a retarded way to get gigas like in oras... And ponita early game please. I love that horse but it comes so horribly late in all games besides the sinnoh ones. Alola ponita and/or rapidash with increased competitive usefulness and an design as awesome as the regular ones would be even better.

Early game alolan vulpix and dhelmise would be awesome too... And id like a johto starter as a second starter would be cool. getting 2 feld really awesome back in xy. Espurr, Evee, Scarmory, lapras, littleo, furfrou and shuppet would be great too. And of course solrock and lunatone...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.