[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, why have we had barely any news? Has Gamefreak finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1487893026595.png (551KB, 900x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1487893026595.png
551KB, 900x1175px
Seriously, why have we had barely any news? Has Gamefreak finally realized that revealing everything before release kills the fun of discovering it yourself while playing?
>>
They already revealed everything in Sun and Moon
>>
>>33464066
They literally have nothing new to show us. It's a total rehash.
>>
>>33464066
They're really annoyed that the Pokémon games keep being leaked before they're released and all the surprises they wanted to keep are ruined. I'm sure the entire pokédex being leaked before the last games came out is still fresh in their minds.
>>
>>33464066
i want to fuck noivern
>>
>>33464066
they have nothing to show
>>
>>33464186
Not giving any news doesn't improve that. It only removes more control from their hands, once stuff gets leaked anyway.
>>
>>33464066
They probably took the complaints about revealing too much to heart at completely the wrong time, when they should actually be revealing a lot more to convince everyone that they're not just releasing Sun and Moon again with a new coat of paint.
>>
>>33464510
No, it's obvious why they're doing it. It's unlikely this is even a thought in their mind.

They gave us an "Oh yeah, and US/UM" bit in that Direct because they're focused on the Switch.

3DS has always been meant to be replaced by it too so this was obviously the way they were going to go... to focus on Pokkén and just give us bits about the Gen 7 follow ups.

They don't generally talk story and they don't generally talk returning features so there's going to be less to give anyway. Might as well wait until the main sales period of Pokkén has passed.

Once the controller for Pokkén working with the Switch leaked from a store listing online, I knew this was the way it would go down.

This month we'll probably get clarification on what the box Formes are (which is almost certainly Necrozma Formes) and next month and November they'll go over anything else new (hopefully including destroying our expectations by announcing a Switch port of US/UM in October).
>>
>>33465087
Oh, and before someone tries to argue my point that...

>because they're focused on the Switch.

...with "but they're not Nintendo" like some morons have, no shit we're not even really talking about Nintendo here, though they obviously do matter... Pokémon itself is heavily reliant on Nintendo and TPC is partially owned by them. Who is the advertising/brand management done by? If you guessed TPC, you'd be correct!

TPC is going to focus on the Switch games as much as Nintendo will because it is the primary future of both their products and the owners of the company.

So you can't just boil it down to Game Freak or Chunsoft or whoever in this instance because we're talking about advertising, not development.
>>
>>33464066
They want to see how far they come with zero effort
>>
>>33464066
buy rockruff
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.