[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found my old Sapphire cartridge and I want to restart the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20170904_125259-1.jpg (445KB, 1996x2505px) Image search: [Google]
20170904_125259-1.jpg
445KB, 1996x2505px
Just found my old Sapphire cartridge and I want to restart the game. Any tips about Pokéblocks? Because I consider it the hardest part of the game.
>>
Don't
>>
>>33462705
Don't do it unless you have three friends willing to play with you
>>
>>33462705
Not worth it if the battery is dead. RSE's batteries are easy to replace, getting the clock to work properly again is the hard part.
>>
>>33462743
And that's what I'll do, Anon. The Pokéblocks colors are pretty confusing, but I'll do my best to get that fucking Feebas and complete those fucking Contests.
>>
>>33462743
What? You replace the battery and that's it the clock will run... If I is not then the contacts are not touching, with duck tape you can secure it... Look up on youtube how to replce them...
>>
>>33463017
Yeah, but the RTC value in the save will be wrong, meaning you'll need to wait for years for the time to start ticking again. You can fix it by starting a new game or modifying the save file with 3rd party tools.
Besides that, you also have the Berry Glitch to take into account...
>>
Is it even possible to get Milotic with a dead battery?
>>
>>33463087
Yes but it is a hell. Luckily there are places that are STILL selling CR1212 batteries because Cars Alarms also use it.
>>
>>33463087
Just inject it :^)
>>
>>33462705
Set your trainer ID properly for free shinies
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.