[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that the honeymoon phase is long over, what's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6415.jpg (133KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6415.jpg
133KB, 1024x576px
So now that the honeymoon phase is long over, what's the general opnion on this game?
>>
Enjoyable but incredibly flawed.
>>
>>33462176
Had some fun with it. Still shit compared to every other game.
>>
>>33462176
Shit like every Pokemon game, 20 years rehashing the same game
>>
>>33462176
While it definitely has its flaws, I thought that it was good.
>>
good
>>
Enjoyed it, but replay value is shit since you have to go through the whole story again without the possibility to speed up the dialogue
>>
>>33462176
Pretty good, with some flaws that make it feel like it was rushed out the door.
>>
It was fun in the beginning, and okay afterwards
There's too much handholding and the rival annoyed the crap out of me
I wish breeding was as easy as Oras but the magikarp swapping makes up for it
>>
>>33462176
Bretty gud.
>>
Some liked it, some didn't. Stop making these threads.
>>
>>33462176
They are good.
>>
It's pretty enjoyable on the first playthrough, but the replay value is much lower than previous games. I really enjoyed Sun when I played it, but then I went to play Moon as well, and it just felt like a drag.
>>
A pretty good game. A not so good Pokemon experience.
>>
Good game but shit compared to the other mainline games,probably among the worsts alongside BW
>>
Really good main game, shit post-game. missing way too many good features. Doesn't offer enough exploration and variety, and the plot can be a bit stifling. Trials are a good idea, if not executed well. The immersive aspects really make the region enjoyable.

I think they're good games. Really good. Not great, just good.
>>
File: allsmiles.jpg (63KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
allsmiles.jpg
63KB, 500x333px
I liked them. The region map was too linear, but I liked the look of it. The new mons were why I play in the first place, and I liked almost every single one. Lillie was annoying, but Hau was pretty good, team Skull was funny, and the professor was great. Trials were cool. Pokeride was fantastic.
Good games. Emerald and HGSS are still better, but I quite liked SM and hope USM is even better.
>>
>>33462176
A waste of $120.
>>
I had fun on a first playthrough at least, but it really is rough to replay. Still, I consider it better than other beginning Gen games, namely RS, DP and XY.
>>
>>33462176
>Pros
Enjoyable
Comfy
Nanu and Guzma
Mon designs
>Cons
Too much story
Lackluster postgame
New mons are rare as shit
>>
Cute and fun while it lasted, but lacking in content with one of the worst battle facilities to date.
>>
Unplayable garbage
>>
>>33462176
Mediocre the first time around, bad any successive playthrough. Lots of flaws, bad map design.
>>
The Japanese trailer music got me so hyped for the game, but when it came out, the music was nowhere to be found. I'd say that's a pretty good allegory for the generation thus far.

On a positive note, I still enjoyed Team Skull despite their overall ineffectiveness. Guzma seemed like he was a much more interesting character than the story let on, something I hope they expand upon in the upcoming sequels.
>>
It alright
>>
>>33462176
Better than gen 6 but not as good as gen 5, gen 5's still the best overall.
>>
Nearly all the non legendary pokemon(and some legends) suck stats wise and are oo slow.
>>
>>33462193
>>33462225
>>33462227
>>33462297
This
>>
Comfy and enjoyable, but lackluster compared to previous generations and too little content to keep me interested.
>>
>>33462176
Nuzlocking it right now. Much much better than people make out. Better than I even remembered.
>>
>>33462176
I very much enjoyed it. It is much better than any of the Gen 4 games, besides Platinum.
>>
>>33462176
Could be better
>>
>>33462176
It could've been so much more. There were so many good ideas here, but so many unrealized or executed poorly.
>>
>>33462176
It's obviously shit.
>>
>>33462176
Its great,7/10
>>
>>33462176
A step up from xy and really enjoyable (the first time) but shit replay value since you can't skip cut scenes. I enjoyed the modern feel the games had and it's about time pokemon didn't feel dated.
>>
The honeymoon phase may be over, but the honeyultramoon phase is just about to begin.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13238572/r
>>
Overhyped from the beginning, disappointing in the end, leaves me embittered about the future of the series and Gamefreak still trying to win over/keep the mobilefags.
>>
>>33462176
I enjoyed it in my first run, but was bored after. Unlike previous games, I could just start over but still entertained. It's a different case with this one. It lacks some things that I can't quite put my fingers on.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.