[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

haha i wonder what her stick smells like i bet it's like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1504532375908.png (26KB, 278x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504532375908.png
26KB, 278x480px
haha i wonder what her stick smells like
i bet it's like incense haha could you imagine
>>
>>33461712
It probably smells of skunk or something.
>>
>>33461712
>her
>>
>>33461712
It smells like cedar
>>
>>33461712
Fuck off furfag
>>
>>33461712
>her
>>
>>33461712
Burn wood.
>>
please respond
>>
File: braixen.webm (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
braixen.webm
2MB, 600x338px
The middle part smells like her crotch since that's where she sits when she rides around on it.
>>
>>33463414
>she
>>
>>33463418
>pokemon with a literal skirt made from its own fur
>he

hmm yes this trap meme... dare i say.... epic
>>
>>33463414
FUCK YOU!!
>>
>>33463589
>75%+ of them are male
>>
>>33463792
forcing rarity among newbies who don't know about ditto, etc etc
>>
>>33463414
By the way, trivia for those who don't know

Fox piss smells BAD. Like extremely bad.
>>
>>33463909
I never understood this meme. If someone is so new/shit they don't know ditto is how you breed a Pokémon with two of them then they have 0 interest or knowledge in gender ratios and probably don't even know you can get a second starter. If anything that just means that MOST starters are male because normies/newbies think they all are.
What has this got to do with the fact you're implying a predominantly male Pokémon should be referred to as she?
>>
>>33463919
No, Fennec Fox don't smell bad like the other foxes
>>
>>33463933
If you breed something with Ditto, your options for egg moves and passed on TM moves are lesser in comparison to if you bred with a natural egg group member. Also females used to be the only one to pass down its ability, although this isn't true anymore, though female parents still have a greater chance of passing it down then males. Back in gen 2, a pairing with Ditto would inherit the ditto's IV's instead of the natural parent. This ensures that good starter pokemon are hard to find, even if its trivial
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.