[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>slow leveling up system >enemies are a slog to get through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>slow leveling up system
>enemies are a slog to get through
>even if you have an advantage against the enemy their non-effective moves still can do a lot of damage
>luxio
>partner is annoying

Please tell me it gets better /v/. I couldn't play the gen 5 one cause of the camera but I don't really enjoy this one so far because of the gameplay.
>>
>>33458288
Have you played the previous installments prior to Gates?
>>
>>33458319
I've played EoS and I thought it was great. This was a huge change from that one.
>>
Not OP but I haven't played any of the mystery dungeon games since Red and Blue. Are any of the newer ones worth playing?
>>
>>33458288
>/v/
are you memeing right now?

Gameplaywise it gets better, or at least you will get better, storywise, ehh... not so much

>>33458332
>I haven't played any of the mystery dungeon games since Red and Blue. Are any of the newer ones worth playing?
Explorers has a nice story and gameplay, it also has the best amount of content.
Gates has the best story but the weakest gameplay
Super has the best story but the weakest story
You see which one you value the most, though i would still play them all.
>>
>>33458332
Explores of sky. Best game in the pokemon franchise

https://youtu.be/5oMi9H74pjE
>>
use your items
>>
>>33458363
>best story but the weakest story

I forgot to save a reaction image, but this is pure gold
>>
I didn't realise the Lvl 50 Salamance early on in the story was optional and just drowned it in Bomb Seeds until I won, felt good.

Otherwise, I did the Volcano level a while ago (was a breeze, water main and fire partner, the fucking river on the other hand...) and I put it down and not picked it up, I enjoy it but it is a bit of a slog at times.

What should I be saving my Gold Bars for? I bought a few Reviver Seeds to help but I feel I should be investing in the stat boosting items.
>>
>>33458651
Gold bars are better spent on Steroids from Coffag
>>
>>33458332
I really like the others too, but I really recommend Explorers of Sky. It's my favorite of the bunch, I love it's story and it's OST.
>>
File: 18623084.png (129KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
18623084.png
129KB, 600x635px
>>33458603
shit, i have no idea what happened there, i meant to say best gameplay but weakest story
>>
>>33458288
Gameplay in Super is actually the best in the series. Don't be afraid to use items, unlike other games you should be using them frequently. The early game is a bit slow, but once you build a decent team composition dungeons get a lot more fun. Emeras especially since you can specialize each teammate as you go further into a dungeon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.