[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get that I should play BW before playing the sequels BW2, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: g5.png (450KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
g5.png
450KB, 600x512px
I get that I should play BW before playing the sequels BW2, but does it make any difference if I play different versions of each installment (for example going from Black to White 2)?
>>
>>33454692
nah
>>
You'll get the same legendary dragon 2x instead of one of each.

And I'm not sure if you can do the memory sync thing.... I think you can. But I'm not 100% on that.
>>
>>33454692
Nope, no difference at all.

>>33454705
You can. Source: I played White and Black 2.
>>
>>33454711
>White gives you Zekrom
>Black gives you Reshiram
>White 2 gives you Reshiram
>Black 2 gives you Zekrom
>>
Thanks you all.

>>33454705
>>33454839
I meant story elements more than the legendaries. I'm more interested in getting both version exclusive birds and psychic families than the box legendaries.
>>
>>33455665
Then you're better off reversing colors between games. There's virtually no change in the story elements, and all of the inter-game connectivity features will still work fine.

(In case you didn't know, though, now that Gen V wifi features have been disabled, you'll need to have two devices to be able to activate the connectivity features, because it can only be done with local wireless. A DS and a 3DS will work fine.)
>>
>>33455749
>In case you didn't know, though, now that Gen V wifi features have been disabled, you'll need to have two devices to be able to activate the connectivity features, because it can only be done with local wireless. A DS and a 3DS will work fine
Thanks for pointing it out. That sucks though.
>>
>>33455665
Story-wise there are a couple of things for continuity:
>two locations in each game vary significantly in appearance between W/W2 & B/B2
>there's a reason why the box legend is able to change in the sequel

It's not much but seeing as you asked it's worth weighing up against getting more (but still not all) version exclusives
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.