[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing pic related >get to Koga >somehow it has a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

>playing pic related
>get to Koga
>somehow it has a level fucking 50 Venomoth
>when my team is barely above lv 30
>sweeps my team with psychic and double team
WHAT THE FUCK? Do I have to grind in a fucking pokemon game? Also how fucking hard is Sabrina now?
>>
>>33453283
You had to grind right from the beginning just to beat brock.
>>
>>33453284
double kick nidoran and mankey
>>
Sabrina has the whole Abra-line, all are level 50. Abra only uses Flash.
>>
>>33453283
git gud
>>
>link to both and blue versions to catch all 150 monsters

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>33453338
it was an error, those boxes fetch a nice price
>>
Gen 1 has inflated levels to compensate for the shit A.I.

The remakes are actually harder since they kept the levels but fixed enemy A.I and movesets. However I'm mainly saying that because of the Blue fight on Nugget bridge and Loreli.
>>
How do I deal with Sabrina's alakazam? Thinking of using tauros with hyper beam
>>
>>33455062
I just used Dodrio and spammed Drill Peck.
>>
>>33455070
my dodrio is slower and gets one shotted by psychic :( I'm only level 35
>>
The level spike doesn't really amount to much since the AI is ass and gen I movesets are garbage. Last game of Yellow I finished had my team in the forties and it wasn't that challenging.
>>
>>33455083
How are you only level 35? Did you finish the Team Rocket thing all the way? Did you fight Erika?
>>
Go to the Power Plant and grab Zapdos, or if you don't want to use legends grab Electrode (lv 43). Should help you through the rest of the game.

Most AI are overlevelled in R/B/Y, you usually have to beat the E4 with pokémon 15 levels below them. It's still easy though
>>
>>33455151
Changed my party a couple of times
>>33455172
Zapdos might be a good idea
>>
They're supposed to be overlevelled. That's what makes it a bit challenging. Sabrina is not much stronger than Koga iirc.
>>
>>33453283
Ok so my team now is:
>Electabuzz
>Victreebell
>Dodrio
>Cloyster
>Nidoking
any advice for the sixth member?
>>
>>33455178
>changed my party a few times
This isn't RSE onward, pick a team of 4 and stick to it to stop yourself from being completely underleveled.
>>
>>33453283
You get all of the starters handed to you, Why don't you have charizard? These games are so easy to exploit, by the time you reach the second town you can preform the mew glitch with Abra, fight misty, then get 99+ rare candies.
>>
>>33455062
I used Pikachu ThunderWave into Nidoking Fissure.
>>
>>33453283
>not having a Starmie with Psychic by Koga

Its like you want to lose battles
>>
>losing at Gen1
jesus christ, you've had 20 years to git gud
>>
>>33457221
Pikachu
Why would you play yellow and not use pikachu
>>
Man, I miss when Pokemon games actually had some modicum of challenge.
>>
>>33459199
So... Never, unless you stupidly didn't starter solo and wait for training anything else until after the league like you should if you're not a newb or noob.
>>
>link to both and blue versions to catch all 150 monsters
>>
>>33453283
AI pokemon have 7 out of 15 DVs in every stat and zero stat exp, it's like fighting perfectly average wild pokemon.
Obviously, as you go through the game, you get more and more stat exp on your pokemon while the AI remains at zero, which is probably why the games outlevel you so hard later on, as your own level 40 would easily destroy an AI level 40 with vastly inferior stats, if not a level 50. If you don't use shitmons on top of that and abuse type advantage, you can easily take out that Venomoth with a level 36 Charizard. Plus their AI is crap and wastes time on worthless moves.
>>
If i can beat this game with no probpem at age 7, you suould be able to beat it in your late teens or early twenties. Shut up and get good.
>>
>>33459170
Because having a pokemon who can't evolve sucks. I don't care if it's the games gimmick I either trade the pikachu to red/blue and evolve it or drop it entirely.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.