[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A Butterfree has shown up both times Ash was over at Lillie's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Butterfree.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Butterfree.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>A Butterfree has shown up both times Ash was over at Lillie's house

>Ash's old Butterfree (probably) won't show up again when they visit Kanto
>>
>>33448845
Isn't his Butterfree too busy fucking the pink one in whothefuckknowsville?
>>
>>33448855
Butterfree die after mating
>>
File: Tapu Kokorroboration.png (38KB, 691x432px) Image search: [Google]
Tapu Kokorroboration.png
38KB, 691x432px
>>33449049
>>
>>33449049

That's false, Ash's Butterfree and its mate are still alive.
>>
>>33449049
Bitch. In 1998, fucking 1998, there was some random Butterfree shrine that was made before Pokemon came to the west. I remember it even had a review of the Pocket Pikachu long before anyone in the states knew or cared what that was. That website had a full translated transcript of the Butterfree episode and made it clear there was nothing about Butterfree dying in it.

The information was circulating the internet since day 1, but people were stupid and kept spreading the rumor.
>>
>>33448845
They referenced it in M20, and gave it an extended role despite being meaningless to the overall narrative, so the writers at least didn't forget about it.
>>
>>33448855
>>33448855

how was this episode not banned in america? They explicitly talk about Butterfrees having sex (they say breeding, but since they never mention the rest of the reproduction cycle for all intents and purposes they are talking ONLY about the sex part and nothing else)

IMO one of the dirtiest episodes, it was all about butterfree being horny and wanting to fuck a pink butterfree because she's hot.

Not only that but butterfree was barely even an adult at that point having just emerged from his pupal stage we can assume he's the equivalent of a teenager, basically inferring that the Butterfrees were all horny teenagers and encouraging teenage kids to fuck as soon as those hormones kick in. It's a very nasty and disturbing episode for young children to watch.
>>
>>33449169
Would you ban your kids from watching planet earth because animals mate? Butterfly's have shorter life spans then humans.
>>
>>33449437

if they made an episode all about animals being horny and wanting to fuck I wouldn't let them watch that episode
>>
File: 1435243520432s.jpg (6KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1435243520432s.jpg
6KB, 250x239px
>>33449169
>>33449485
>>
>>33448845
Why the fuck people care so much about a shitmon that only remained with him for 20 episodes? Bye-bye Butterfree is sad okay but christ.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.