[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel about a new Pokemon Pinball game featuring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1297.jpg (43KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1297.jpg
43KB, 224x225px
How would you feel about a new Pokemon Pinball game featuring the entire National Dex?
>>
It would be better if Pokemons actually battle and had Rpg elements
Like you start with a starter of your choice then instead of catching them like in the old games you are sent to a battle stage and you have the defeat the wild mon to catch it and obviously you can use it later, exp is gained in battles and items like stones too,
Maybe Battle rush mode against the E4 and champions with their respective teams and themes too

Pic related: If you played it you would have more of an idea how it would be
>>
File: dog thinking.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dog thinking.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>33447251
oh fuck, i have such fond memories of playing the gen 3 pokemon pinball, they NEED to bring it back.
though i'm a little scared that if they do, they would probably end up ruin it by making it a mobile freemium shit
>>
I truly enjoyed gen 1 pinball, I just cannot understand why it's not in the eshop, honestly
>>
>>33447251

I'll be ok with that.
>>
>>33447810
>though i'm a little scared that if they do, they would probably end up ruin it by making it a mobile freemium shit

>You're out of balls! Balls regen every 8 hours or you can pay just (our extortion fee of) 500 PokéDiamonds to restore a ball immediately to a maximum of 3.

>Please understand that PokéDiamonds cost $1 for 50 and that you can only pay for 2500 of them before you are forced to wait forever.
>>
>>33447251
That'd be fucking hard and a lot of Pokemon would be phoned in to make time and room to included everything.
Unless they are that masochistic and stupid the easier way would take a few pokemon from every generation rather than all and take more time to refine each fight with each pokemon and everything else. Maybe even go as far as to add a few more via DLC like say the then upcoming Gen's debut mon or box art duo.
>>
Fun game, but please no.
>>
This would be perfect for mobile phones
>>
>>33450725
If made by the same people who made shuffle
>>
>>33447251
it's all I've ever wanted, it's the best spin off, the most fun, and has endless replay value
>>
I would pay about $40 USD dollars for that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.