[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

favorite romhack thread? been playing pic related but I wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: D5lHW.png (239KB, 706x298px) Image search: [Google]
D5lHW.png
239KB, 706x298px
favorite romhack thread?

been playing pic related but I wanted to know if anybody knows a mod that replaces Nate/Rosa with Hilbert/Hilda as protags?

I just like BW1 protags a bit more.
>>
>>33444421
Only one I played was SacredGold. Couldn't get into HGSS no matter how many times I tried but SacredGold had me hooked the entire way through. It fixed a lot of the issues HGSS had and just made them more fun to play.
>>
>>33444421
Emerald Omega is the reason why I got into Pokémon and it introduced me to my favorite type ever
>>
>>33444445
Edgy
>>
>>33444491
Explain.
>>
>>33444497
'I'm going to join the I hate HGSS circle jerk; it'll make me unique and make my e-penis bigger'
>>
>>33444491
>>33444502
That's not what edgy means, you underage faggot
>y u hate on HGSS?
Grow a thicker skin nigger, opinions exist
>>
>>33444505
And this is MY opinion you fucking cunt.
>>
File: 1504154001505.jpg (20KB, 407x286px)
1504154001505.jpg
20KB, 407x286px
>>33444502
Christ, just how insecure are you? Is it really that unimaginable that there are people that exist that don't enjoy the same game you did?

I'm not even saying it's a bad game, just that there were some flaws that personally brought it down for me. Hell, we essentially just played and enjoyed the same game with a few differences.
>>
>>33444511
Calling someone edgy and a hate circlejerker of some game is not an opinion. Go fuck yourself
>>
my fav pokemon hack is touhoumon purple.
emareld 386 is also kinda high. or was it364?
>>
I'm playing pyrite and it's very good but I have a breeding question

I have a shiny Fearow and a normal Doduo. I want a baby with mirror move but all the eggs I hatch have peck/growl/pursuit/fury attack
>>
>>33444697
whos the father?
>>
>>33444697
Fearow
>>
>>33444722
what other moves does it knows beside mirror move?
>>
>>33444732
fury attack, drill peck, mirror move, and leer

i withdrew it from the day care though, i don't think it knew drill peck when i was breeding
>>
>>33444421
Vega and Prism are god tier
>>
>>33444752
>>33444732
OK I think I figured out the problem, but I might be wrong: the mother's Egg Moves take priority over the father's. So it will learn pursuit and fury attack instead of mirror move and drill peck.

I guess I'll have to breed a female spearow and breed that with the doduo.
>>
>>33444732
>>33444752
>>33444791
I can't figure this out. When I breed it with the ditto the resulting spearow only knows a TM i taught the fearow, not anything else.

Do I need to catch a level 5 doduo that doesn't know any moves so there's nothing to take priority over mirror move?
>>
>>33444776
I did like both.
>>
>>33444838
can it even learn mirror move via egg?
what gen are you playing?

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Doduo_(Pok%C3%A9mon)/Generation_III_learnset

it doesn't mirror move in gen 3.
>>
>Drayano cancer
Once again, this board proves it's full of underage people
>>
>>33444776
>he fell for the prism meme
>>
I started Emerald Moon yesterday. The spritework is on point and the regional dex has good variety without being too overwhelming.
>>
>>33444421
Currently playing Clover and it's really fucking good. Didn't expect you cunts had it in you. Well done.
>>
File: IMG_2544.png (74KB, 400x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2544.png
74KB, 400x208px
>>33444421
Pic related. Very challenging, expecially if you use the alolan shitmons.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.