[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lost pokemon red >lost pokemon crystal >lost pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: tenor.gif (1MB, 498x277px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 498x277px
>lost pokemon red
>lost pokemon crystal
>lost pokemon snap
>lost pokemon stadium
>lost pokemon fire red
>lost 2 pokemon emerald
>lost pokemon diamond
>lost pokemon platinum
>lost explorers of darkness
>lost shadow of almia

>found pokemon platinum
>found red rescue team
>found pokemon emerald
Whats your story?
>>
>>33441508
>found a penny at work while cleaning
>asked cute coworker 'penny for your thoughts?' and flipped the penny to her
>guy coworkers cheer me on
>girl calls me dork
>throw dirty towel I was using to clean at her
>try to run away, she's fucking fast
>pinches and twists my arm super fucking hard

It was a pretty good day, arm hurts
>>
File: TomokoGym.jpg (71KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
TomokoGym.jpg
71KB, 512x600px
>Gold got corrupted
>Silver got corrupted
>Sapphire got corrupted
>Emerald's internal battery ran dry
>Blue Rescue Team's cartridge is lying somewhere in the depths of the Atlantic
>Pokémon Ranger's language was set to Spanish as a joke by cousin
>Diamond is MIA
>Pearl got stolen
>Platinum is MIA
>HeartGold is sitting on a save from 2011 because I'm too sentimental to delete it
>AS is gathering dust in a drawer because fuck playing that again
>Currently replaying SMD while I wait for UM
>>
>lost platinum (good riddance)
>lost diamond (good riddance)
>"friend" took my emerald and lost it
>he gave me ruby to compensate though, even though its battery ran dry
>he doesn't talk to me anymore (good riddance)
>heartgold stopped working (RIP)
>soulsilver stopped working (RIP)
>>
>Forgot Pokémon Diamond in another state
>Relative sends it to me
>I lose it again and haven't been able to find it again after 10 years
>>
>>33441537
>throw dirty towel I was using to clean at her
You have to be underage if this is how you flirt.
>>
>>33441594
Fuck off Platinum is amazing
>>
>>33441594
>he hates platinum
>>
>sold diamond, platinum, hg&ss because "I'M 11 SO I GOTTA PLAY SHOOTERS"
>lost shadows of almia, still trying to find it
>lost guardian shadows, don't know what happened to it
>sold b&w because elisa was too hard for 12-year old me

>got w2 for christmas two years laer
>re-bought platinum, hg, and b&w
>went to X&Y midnight release
>got oR, don't really like it now
>got sun, waiting for uSun

I've had a volatile relationship with this, but I've finally gotten to that point where I really like Pokemon. Also, I may be Autism, but that's never really come up until recently.

>>33441594
You need to leave.
>>
>>33441575
at least you can replace the emerald battery
>>
File: am i stupei.png (118KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
am i stupei.png
118KB, 650x650px
>sold Red to a friend well into gen 3's lifetime
>never lost any of my gen 2 games, still have Gold, two Silvers, and a Crystal
>lost Ruby and Sapphire
>pretty sure those were on a camping trip
>still have Emerald and LeafGreen
>lost Diamond and Pearl, god only knows where
>still have Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver
>stopped buying both/all versions of games starting with White/Black2
>bought and then made digital backups of Y, Alpha Sapphire, and Sun
>haven't lost a Pokemon game since

I was a dumb child.
>>
>loses black due to sleeping with it on my bed and having it disappear never see it again
>one level away from first level 100 that i trained and one day away from being able to go online in gen 5
>black 2 white 2 get announced with features to interact with black and white refuses get black and white 2 because of that
>friend leaves with copy of white i gave them only talk to that friend once after that have an oras battle then never speak again
>wait four years then buy all the main series games i need left so i can battle my first and best friend after not being able to for years so i want to do it before i move away again and be able to transfer to gen 7 and get teams ready for vgc 2017
>loses first white 2 coppy at bolling alley proably because some jackass wanted to play the game and rather than get it him self steal from some one else like a cunt
>has a panic attack on how i'm gonna get that back in enough time
>goes on ebay and is to lazy to check if games are fake luckily i managed to get my money back for both
>fights on goodwill to get just the cartridge for Pokemon soulsiver copy is filled with great legends and a shiny blastoist
>finally gets platinum in mail
>gets fake diamond then soulsilver a few days later
>gets diamond a dsi and replacements for black and white2
>gets rest of materials to get my collection halfway completed when it comes to mainline titles and the ones that interact with them
>decides to complete them all due to the 20th happening and a want to finish them all so when i see my first friend again i can battle him with a better teams
>gets close to finishing them all just one last one after soulsilver i put together a team that could potentially help me to get trough the game in a week but requires usage of platinum for magmortar and togekiss gets magmarizer in the game lucily
>later loses black white2 diamond and platinum all 4 in a very obvious and red ds case even though it was in the pocket my hand and phone was in.
>>
I sold most of my Pokemon games, I only have Moon (because it's the newest) and Soul Silver (because fuck it if I'm ever selling this one) now.
I can pirate them all now anyway, so I'll most likely only keep the latest game and Soul Silver and then just sell the previous game as soon as it gets outdated.
>>
>>33442895
>come back later that day and its gone
>cries hard for many months
>the slow realization of all the legends and pokemon i have lost is coming back to me even the gen 4 and 5 events had due to a new method of playing those games online none of those files were backed up
>im now still hoping and waiting to find those games one day so i can finish soulsilver get back my mons and 100% those games and finally end with pokemon silver
>>
>lost save on Blue, my first Pokémon game, when shithead spilled water on it
>Gold and Silver from eBay around 2003-2005 lasted 6 months before both batteries died
>Ruby save file gone (still don't know how the fuck it happened. It was a legit copy.)
I still miss you, Sceptile. I wish more than anything I could've brought you along for this incredible post-Gen 3 ride. :_:
>gave Sapphire to a friend
>had my second Sapphire stolen
>battery on Emerald ran dry (might be a bootleg, but it worked with Pal Park, so I don't know.)
>didn't play more than an hour of PMD: Red Rescue Team (Should I go back, /vp/? I never read up on any of the story, so I'd be pretty much going in blind.)
>DPPt, HGSS, BW, B2W2, XY, ORAS, and SM all are fine with my original files still on each
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.