[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Pokemon game did you start with? >Friend gives me his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-Platinum_EN_boxart.png (118KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Platinum_EN_boxart.png
118KB, 250x224px
What Pokemon game did you start with?

>Friend gives me his copy of platinum
>Never played a main series game before
>Delete his save with a bunch of hacked legends
>Play through the game countless times
>Still my favorite of them all
>>
File: All Smiles.png (60KB, 572x464px) Image search: [Google]
All Smiles.png
60KB, 572x464px
>>33433131
Yellow, I was a poorfag growing up so when ~gen 3 was rolling out, I was playing gen 1 on a used GBC. I traded it for Crystal because some fat kid at school wanted to use a glitch to get 6 Pikachu behind him, and then after that I was able to play the rest of the series in order.

D/P/Pt was absolute dog shit, I've noticed a lot of people my age started with Gen 4, and that's the only logical reason I can see anyone actually liking it, as it has no redeeming qualities to stand on past muh nostalgia.
>>
i started with silver when i was 3
>>
>>33433131

Let me guess, you think 4 generation is the best pne...
>>
Wow you fellas sure don't like gen 4
>>
>>33433131
Red back when Pokemon was first becoming a thing. I kind of miss Pokemania tbhwyfam
>>
>>33433185
You should consider suicide with a taste that horrible.
Platinum is the best Pokemon game, it's when GF peaked and it was all downhill with story-driven garbage after.

Anyway, my first was Silver and I didn't even own a Gameboy, I played it on the N64 using Stadium 2.
>>
>>33433131
A copy of blue handed down from my cousin. Nevermind the fact we were already on Gen III, I ended up playing through each gen in order of release date somehow.
>>
>>33433185
>it has no redeeming qualities to stand on past muh nostalgia.
Ironically, this is much more applicable to the broken gen 1 games.
>>
White
I liked it since gen 3 but I didn't any of the games until gen 5
>be me
>see mudkip and pikachu during late gen 3 era
>"those characters look cool"
>dont have gba
>2011
>See white in store,decide to buy it
>the most fun I had fun playing a game in my life
>>
>>33433606
Gen 5 was my favorite for a while, I still like it alot but I think the only reason I said it was my favorite was to challenge people who hated it
>>
Red/Blue when no one knows a shit about Pokemon and we had all those crazy myths everywhere

>>33433185
>D/P/Pt was absolute dog shit, I've noticed a lot of people my age started with Gen 4, and that's the only logical reason I can see anyone actually liking it,

I think I'm not of your age, I skipped 4th and 5th gen, played Diamond like two years ago and I liked a lot, even when battles are slow as a poop river

I think is the music and the region what makes me like it, in the other hand by the same time I began to dislike Hoenn
>>
Blue because I'm old enough to remember 9/11
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.