[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GF releases most of the new info about SM before it comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1433606453967.png (287KB, 573x459px) Image search: [Google]
1433606453967.png
287KB, 573x459px
>GF releases most of the new info about SM before it comes out
>/vp/ complains
>GF holds off on new info about USM before it comes out
>/vp/ complains

Wew fucking lad you could at least try to hide the fact that you hate everything new and base your opinions solely on nostalgia
>>
>>33429567
>no middle ground exists
Wew fucking lad you could at least try not being a retard.
>>
>>33429567
It helps to remember that /vp/ is a vocal minority of a vocal minority, so of course they're going to scream the loudest.
>>
File: 1483155414771.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483155414771.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
>>33429567
Stop acting like /vp/ is one person
Stop acting like there's no middle ground
>>
>>33429567
>/vp/ is one person
>only extremes exist
I bet you made this thread thinking you were intelligent

>>33429599
The only people who think /vp/ is a vocal minority just has unpopular opinions
>>
>>33429567
desu I prefer the big news drops
>>
>>33429644
>Unpopular opinions
Like how I honestly believe gen 3 is the best ever and gen 2 is the worst ever?
>>
>>33429670
Yes. Well, thinking Gen 3 is the best isnt unpopular, but thinking Gen 2 is the worst definitely is.

Probably not you, but people here like to hide behind "vocal minority" and "contrarian board" to explain away everyone liking Gen 2 or HGSS when they dont, for example
>>
>>33429680
The biggest problems I have with gen 2 are that the new mons weren't as plentiful in variety or frequency of encounter and the atrocious level curve through the main story, which both tie into the feel that Johto essentially relied on Kanto to prop it up because Johto was too weak to stand on its own.
>>
>>33429587
two months before is the middle ground
>>
>>33429587
fpbp
>>
>>33429713
I personally think that even without Kanto HGSS would be one of my favourite pokemon games. Johto in general can definitely stand on it's own. Unsure if I can say the same for Gen 2. And yes, the distribution was bad.
>>
>>33429740
When I refer to gen 2 I mean original GSC. HGSS fixed some of the problems, but not all of them. Distribution among all the gens is a little better, the level curve is still terrible, there's at least more to do in Kanto now, plus more stuff to do in general and the addition of walking. Overall, much better the second time around.
>>
>>33429567
We are all autists that play a children's game what do you expect?
>>
>>33429757
What's the deal with people who bitch about new Pokemon distribution? Seriously one of the most stupid complains

Did they use all the original 151 in RBY before playing GSC? Even trough you need to replay the game shitton of times for that, same goes for only new mons on my team fags, did they use all the gen1-6 mons previously and the only mons they never had on their team are the new ones? I really doubt that
>>
>>33430041
Well excuse me for wanting to play with the new ones, which is, y'know, the major selling point of buying any game in the franchise.
>>
>implying I ever complained about having more info
>>
File: ndsa.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ndsa.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>2 bad extremes are the only options that exist
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.