[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the worst part of this board and why is it faggots that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1503380585642.jpg (77KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1503380585642.jpg
77KB, 768x768px
what is the worst part of this board and why is it faggots that make threads like these complaining about threads they don't like? just use filters or stop coming here lmao
>>
boogeymanfags
>>
using the word fag as a derogatory term is bigoted
>>
>>33426076
>I don't want to have aids
>dude just kill yourself lmao
Shoo, lazymodshill
>>
File: god.png (208KB, 333x280px) Image search: [Google]
god.png
208KB, 333x280px
>>33426076
Unrepentant sinners.
>>
>>33426096
>shoo
Literally kill yourself
>>
If it's not pokemon then fuck it out of here how much of a loser are you to bring politics into a game made for 8 year olds?. Mods do your jobs; don't wait 12 years to warn one shitposter.
>>
File: 1383095350685.jpg (128KB, 1017x719px) Image search: [Google]
1383095350685.jpg
128KB, 1017x719px
>>33426076
The biggest problem with this board is the fucking underage and newfags that come here. It's not just summer either. It was bad before but it seems like around the release of ORAS onwards it just got worse as time went on.

The least these faggots can do is just lurk
>>
Ashnimefags
>>
>>33426076
To be quite honest, this board works better during the leak, datamining, and main game release season, and that's a thing that can't be changed.
>>
People who continuously call you a n*insert something they do not like here*-fag or a shitposter because you posted an opinion they do not like

that shit is all over padt right now
>>
>>33426091
but im gay
>>
>>33426076
Waifumon and /padt/ threads need to be remove.
>>
File: 1392949970063.jpg (1MB, 1500x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1392949970063.jpg
1MB, 1500x1227px
>>33426298
>People who continuously call you a n*insert something they do not like here*-fag or a shitposter because you posted an opinion they do not like
Worst case I had of this was last year when I was called out "shitposting" and "samefagging" for agreeing with some other anon saying he didn't like the SM trainer battle theme in a thread about music, one small aspect of a game, let alone the entire franchise. I see this shit in other threads all over now too

It's hilarious how /v/ deals with dissenting opinions miles better than /vp/ now.
>>
>>33426455
pretty much all /padt/ is now is:

Don't like the SM anime? Then you are a shitposter or an XYfag

Think Serena is a bad character? You are an SMfag or a shitposter

Think XY is overrated? Then you are an SMfag or Shitposter

As someone with all the opinions above every single one of my posts trying to start a discussion get replies like that or they get drowned out by waifufagging and shit like "i wanna smell Lillie's farts"

What the fuck happened to /padt/?
>>
starterwar bullshit is killing this board
as usual, it's only posted by clearly underage posters
starterwar shitposting should be a bannable offense
>>
>>33426493
>What the fuck happened to /padt/?
The hype and bias.
>>
>>33426628
Ever since Misty and Brock were announced in the SM anime, there's been a rise genwars, mainly between gens 1, 6, and 7 in terms of anime, as well as a good portion of people getting mad that we're getting more Kanto pandering only to be waved off as some Scott mother fucker. First and probably last time I'll go there. Starterwars are most definitely a pain, but the Kanto specials downplay it.
>>
>>33426076
shitposters like you are exactly the problem
see; last meta thread
>>
>>33426091
Welcome to 4chan

I don't like tacking "fag" onto everything I say either because it's unoriginal and boring, but sometimes it's the only way to get the point across here, sadly
>>
>>33426207
This, combined with the fact that mods are rarely ever around and the fact that the kind of low quality garbage posts that got deleted on the spot a few years ago are now considered perfectly fine. You can't get quality discussion when mods actively encourage low quality posting.
>>
>>33426493
>What the fuck happened to /padt/?
In short, lack of moderation and an increase in underage that really REALLY hate the anime and are willing to spend enormous amounts of time shitting up threads related to it. The fact that they've now figured out it's very easy to get tons of (you)s by screaming "shitposter" etc at random posts doesn't make things better.

The Monday and Tuesday threads also VERY obviously suffered from a massive shitposter invasion that thankfully is over now.
>>
>>33428013
Dude, the starterwar shit has been going on since before the games even came out, while this Kanto shit lasted three days. We went from having a full page of threads in the catalog to I think two now, and theyre both a couple days old.

I checked the anime thread too and nobody's talking about the Kanto episodes there either. The autism about that stuff is over.
>>
>>33426076
>just use filters or stop coming here lmao
Filters aren't 100% effective. And it's our job as users to try and limit shitposting and off-topic threads if we want to keep the board at least in the "not TOTAL garbage" tier of fochun boards
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.