[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gen 1-5 >have full team of six pokemon >team is hideously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1479809331985.jpg (217KB, 850x607px) Image search: [Google]
1479809331985.jpg
217KB, 850x607px
>gen 1-5
>have full team of six pokemon
>team is hideously underleveled even if you never run from wild fights and fight every trainer in the game
Why is this?

Are you not expected to use a full team?
>>
>>33424123
>team is hideously underleveled even if you never run from wild fights and fight every trainer in the game

I have never experienced that, and that's typically all the grinding I'll do, fighting all the trainers.
>>
>>33424134
In yellow my highest level pokemon was my level 49 chansey against champion blue's level 65 jolteon

In crystal right now my highest level is my 39 typhlosion, champion lance has a level 50 dragonite
>>
>>33424146
gen2 has a shitty levelcurve.
>>
>>33424146
Thats why you dont actually play gen 1 or 2. You just buy them to look cool like everybody else. The games themselves are shit until emerald. I guess if you really want to play them just solo it
>>
>>33424321
Well, that makes me feel awful for playing Gen 1 and 2 back when I was a kid. Thanks a ton, dood.
>>
You also get pretty underleveled once you get to Poni island in SM.
>>
Im glad that you don't need to grind anymore. Now I can easily have a full team without wasting time grinding.
>>
>>33424146
To be fair, gen 1 is easily broken. In gen 2 the level curve isn't done well. In both those gens it's probably better to roll with 3-4 Pokemon instead of a full team. RSE's level curve is a lot bette but you still end up a few levels below Steven/Wallace.
>>
>>33424123
You pretty much aren't expected to have a full team. 4 gen has the same problem which is why I laugh whenever somebody says any game from gen is the best.
>>
>>33424258
I think the problem there was the devs balanced the level curve so that you'd be roughly the same level against Red in gen 2 that you were against Blue in gen 1.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.