[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is the current state of /vp/ Jesus fucking Christ just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>this is the current state of /vp/
Jesus fucking Christ just get over it you faggots.
>>
>>33421887
It's one guy who's literally mentally handicapped crying about how his shitty children's show doesn't cater to him specifically anymore
Mods should just rangeban him
>>
>>33421887
/mon/ board when?? Vp is dead like pokemon
>>
literally just one retard who has nothing better to do with his life
>>
>>33421901
>>33421935
>people who have different opinion than mines are just one guy I swer!
>>
>>33421943
>mines
And I instantly know that it's you because you are the same genwunner who can't form a coherent sentence lol
>>
>>33421955
He is an spic
>>
>>33421943
you can recognize the same people even on an anonymous board, anon.
>>
>>33421959
>an spic

Spic detected
Also you must be that one guys >>33421955 talks about since apparently, everyone who makes typos is him
>>
>>33421968
t. genwunner
>>
>>33421901
>DAE all differing opinions are actually just one guy and 99.9% of /vp/ actually agrees with me?
>>
>>33421887
So what happened that set people off? Hasn't the SM anime been running for a while or am I just out of the loop?
>>
>>33421961
And yet you're wronf in your assumption that all these threads were made by the same guy
I know for I made two of them
>>
>>33421976
>and 99.9% of /vp/ actually agrees with me?
Pretty much
Now stop making these retarded threads
>>
>>33421977
Brock and Misty are gonna appear for a few episode, and seeing them in a new artstyle is triggering panic attacks left and right for some reason.
>>
>>33421982
Look, these two posts >>33421976 and >>33421978 disagree with you, yet the time spawn between them prove they're two different people
Does that burst your bubble?
>>
>>33421987
The same shit happened when Digimon tri was announced lol
>>
>>33421994
>Does that burst your bubble?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-XrJHCLiHE
>>
>>33421916
"no"
>>
>>33421978
Point stands that those are multiple threads made by the same person (or 2 people, aka a very small and very vocal minority)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.