[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out of all the characters from previous regions, Who will likely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: baddies.png (426KB, 1200x400px) Image search: [Google]
baddies.png
426KB, 1200x400px
Out of all the characters from previous regions, Who will likely appear in Alola in Ultra Sun and Moon?
>>
File: 769866_1310236175785_full.png (302KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
769866_1310236175785_full.png
302KB, 640x480px
Giovanni was mentioned in Malie Garden and that one leak mentioned him. I'm still hoping for Kris though.
>>
>>33414794
whitney.

after all alola has a ranch that's full of miltanks.
>>
>>33414794
My bets

Steven has appeared in every single generation since RSE, so him
Whitney
Gio
AZ, no doubt
Sabrina
Lance
Bruno
Karen
Barry
Volkner
Diantha
Bill
>>
>>33414910
Oh and Morti
>>
AZ, Malva, Sycamore, Steven, the entirety of Flare, Archie, Maxie and XY rivals all have models, so it's possible they could make an appearance.
>>
>>33414939
oh, and Zinnia
>>
File: 8XlvZyj.png (6KB, 640x288px) Image search: [Google]
8XlvZyj.png
6KB, 640x288px
>>33414910
This. Hail Giovanni.
>>
>>33414910
Why is Lance such a popular option in these? What makes him so likely to appear?
>>
>>33414865
Blue > pink

>>33414910
>>33414933
>Whitney
>Volkner
>Morty
Any reason you think these ones will appear?

>>33414989
Kukui mentioned him a couple times and some people think him getting a figure in December is another hint.
>>
>>33414794
Red
Blue
Wally
Cynthia
Grimsley
Colress
Dexio
Sina
>>
>>33415026
Reaching much?
>>
>>33415009
Not him but
Volkner, fan service
Whitney, paniola ranch
Morty, Malie city
>>
>>33414910
Steven has appeared in every single generation since RSE, so him
Whitney
Gio
AZ, no doubt
Sabrina
Lance
Bruno
Karen
Barry
Volkner
Diantha
Bill

I agree with most of these but have no idea how Bruno, Karen, Barry and Volkner can fit in. Bruno and Karen I guess can be more surprise Grimsleys, Barry in the same shoes as Wally but Volkner is kind of out of left field.

I would add Eusine, Zinnia, and N as story-oriented characters without clear roles in the games (at least since BW2 in N's case.)

Archie and Maxie might appear in the same boat as Giovanni since they were allowed to walk free after ORAS, but they were the only team leaders to do so, every other leader was incapacitated in some way. In that case I expect admins or prominent members from other evil teams to appear like Mars, Saturn, Jupiter or Charon, Anthea and Concordia or one of the Seven Sages, and Malva or the Flare Scientist girls.

We could also get another Frontier/Subway/Maison brain to appear.
>>
>>33415305
>AZ, no doubt
What makes you so sure they'll bring AZ back in when he was a literal who in XY?
>>
>>33415305
>Volkner is kind of out of left field.
If BW2 and SM have shown anything with Sabrina and Anabel it's that any character can reappear for seemingly no reason at all.
>>
>>33414794
The ones mentioned in SM could appear so
Giovanni
Lance
Hau's father (Bruno?)
Crasher Wake
Diantha

Also its possible Surge will be there because of this area that looks like his gym

Maybe AZ but that depends on the story
>>
>>33415305
Bruno is most likely Hau's father
Karen and Volkner work both as fan service and as cameo, just like grimsley

>>33415319
Az is story oriendted, + az floette ahs a new animation in SM
>>
>>33415319
>What makes you so sure they'll bring AZ back in when he was a literal who in XY?
He has a huge bearing on the lore and direction of the series since mega evolution was a byproduct of his actions and established the split universe theory that was thrown around in ORAS. SM features travel between different universes as a major story element, and we can safely say USUM will be by association, so he may have relevance. On top of that, he has ranked highly in popularity, had a memorable yet open ending and could definitely benefit from more appearances in the series since XY poorly handled him and Delta Episode only mentioned him, not to mention that he flat-out doesn't exist in the next most popular thing, the anime.

Light of Ruin also has an updated animation.

>>33415372
>Karen and Volkner work both as fan service and as cameo, just like grimsley
If Festival of Champions has taught me anything, it's that you might be right.
>>
File: 13128371283.jpg (37KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
13128371283.jpg
37KB, 500x585px
Her design is based on hawaiian hula dancer after all
>>
Let's be real, Brock & Misty aren't coming back in the anime because of 20th anniversary or because of fan outcry over the movie. They're coming back because they're in USUM.
>>
>>33415660
Then all the other gym leaders of Kanto should come back. Brock and Misty aren't any more special in the games.
>>
Is Cyrus out of the question?
>>
>>33415726
Yes, unless Giratina is part of the plot
>>
>>33415726
>>33415889
>Is Colress out of the question?
>Yes, unless Kyruem is part of the plot.
>>
>>33415895
It's not the same, Colress isn't trapped in another dimension

btw, Aether has the DNA Splicers, so...
>>
>>33415895
The difference is Colress didnt get himself stranded in another dimension, probably dying of starvation or someting
>>
>>33415895
Cyrus is stuck in the Distortion World you tard.
>>
>>33415903
>>33415907
>It's not the same, Colress isn't trapped in another dimension
Whoops, completely forgot about that.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.