[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you get home from gamestop on a cold november night >you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

>you get home from gamestop on a cold november night
>you curl up in a blanket with your snack of choice
>you open up your brand new copy of Pokemon Ultra Sun
>you put the cartridge into your 3ds and feel the excitement build as the game loads
>the black screen fades away revealing a string of text
>"The Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon project has started!"
>>
File: 1459006880230.jpg (21KB, 333x337px) Image search: [Google]
1459006880230.jpg
21KB, 333x337px
>mfw hoennbabies will forever be triggered by a sentence
>>
›mfw when people still havent hacked there 3ds and not gonna play USUM. 2 weeks before release like sun and moon
>>
>>33410982
wtf I love Masuda now
>>
File: 1486240001275.png (131KB, 419x393px) Image search: [Google]
1486240001275.png
131KB, 419x393px
>>33410971
>mfw
>>
>>33411010
why the fuck did you use a › instead of an >
>>
>>33410971
I actually have alot of time during usm launch since its friday. Why don't other game companies launch games on friday? They know people work and have classes during weekdays.
>>
ERIC I SWEAR TO GOD
>>
File: images_1.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images_1.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>33410971
>gamestop
>>
>>33411060
>all the pre-order game bonuses go to Gamestop
>all the event mons go to Gamestop
>FUCKING MARSHADOW IS GOING TO GAMESTOP
Why do the Jews always win?
>>
>>33410982
This desu

Watch USM have a sign that says something along the lines of "The local authorities are soon going to allow trainers to keep their Pokémon out of their Poké balls!"

I would love walking Pokémon to return but if this happened I wouldn't even be mad because of all the ensuing keks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.