[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are now the Elite Four and Champion. What are their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: katawa-shoujo2_9556.png (146KB, 350x210px) Image search: [Google]
katawa-shoujo2_9556.png
146KB, 350x210px
These are now the Elite Four and Champion.

What are their types and teams?
>>
>Water
>Ghost
>Grass
>Psychic
>Dark
>>
>>33409364
>Not
>Fairy
>Fire
>Normal
>Psychic
>Fighting
>>
>>33409332
In order, left to right,
Normal
Ghost
Flying
Champion (uses a mixture of whatever she thinks will help her win, shamelessly uses OHKO moves, maybe slight bias toward Ice/Ground for Sheer Cold and Fissure)
Steel
>>
>>33409565
I think I can see all of these working, I just don't understand why did you pick Normal for Lillie.
>>
>>33409604
Lilly* Fuck, confused her with Lillie.
>>
File: crescendo.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
crescendo.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>>33409604
>>33409615
Because she's really normal and vanilla, but in a good way. Like all the other girls have some kind of major personality flaw but Lily is just kind of there.

And there are a lot of cool normal types that would fit her, like Audino, Bewear, and Furfrou.

So, how about Crescendo? What types would they run?
>>
Left to right

>Normal
>Dark
>Fighting
>Steel
>Ground
>>
how does she throw poke balls
>>
>>33409760
Same way she wipes her butt, she kindly asks Emi to do it for her.
>>
>>33409332
Psychic
Dark
Normal
Steel
Anal
>>
>>33409332
>Lilly
Grass, more as a play on her name rather than her personality. Avoids "evil" secondary typings like poison or dark.
>Hanako
Ghost types.
>Rin
Normal types, but only the really bizarre ones such as Exploud. At least one Smeargle.
>Shizune
Champion, in a double battle with Misha.
Shizune primarily uses ice types and does not hesitate to spam sheer cold, while Misha uses fairy types which support Shizune through the likes of heal beam and heal bell.
>Emi
Fighting types. Preferrably fast ones.
>>
>Lilly
>not Dark

you dumbasses
>>
>>33411692
A champion double battle sounds pretty cool.
>>
>Ice / Water because she looks like Glacia
>Ghost
>Bug
>Normal because she looks like Cheren
>Steel because she looks like Jasmine
>>
File: 1503930907533.jpg (273KB, 1920x1080px)
1503930907533.jpg
273KB, 1920x1080px
>>33411720
>>
>Hanako
>not fire
You dumbasses
>>
>>33409332
how does rin throw pokeballs you insensitive fuck
>>
>>33411910
with her feet you fuck
>>
File: 5543.jpg (18KB, 450x320px)
5543.jpg
18KB, 450x320px
>>33409332
>Dark (with an overpowered Zubat)
>Water (She's scared of Fire types)
>Fighting (5 Hitmonlees and a Smeargle)
>Normal (Sound based mons)
>Varied (all with high speed stats)
>>
How would Rin be able to go on pokemon adventurers, catch pokemon of even use a pokeball at all?
Theirs only so much you can do with feet and everything she did would be slow clumsy and sitting down.
>>
>>33411692
the one true answer
>>
>>33409332
Lillie gets dark because all she sees is darkness, hanako likes fire so she gets fire, Rin is pretty handy with her feet so she gets fighting, Emi looks like she's a good driver so she gets electric, Shizune gets water because her hair is blue.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.