[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In another universe, BW3 gets announced. What do you want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

In another universe, BW3 gets announced. What do you want to see changed / added?
>>
give genies another form
>>
Basculin evolution
>>
They show the "original" dragon
>>
>>33406033
what I actually was expecting.

Like if you have Zekrom/Reshiram then DNA-Splice it with WhiteKyurem/BlackKyurem to make it the Original Dragon
>>
>there is an alternate universe where B/W and B2/W2 sold exceedingly well and all future games were made on top of B/W as kind of a soft-reboot to the series
>>
Unova Battle Frontier
Kyurem Origin Forme
Hilbert/Hilda & Rosa/Nate are super-bosses in the post game
Difficulty keys available from the start
Adult Benga as champion
>>
an actual sequel not a rehash like bw2 was

>>33406033
this and hilda/hilbert appearing at the very least instead of just saying "lol they went somewhere"
>>
>>33406376
Kinda returned to that path with SM. Festival Plaza has Join Avenue DNA, story and lore is on par with gen 5, exp scaling returned, music and presentation is a refined gen 5 experience etc. Only thing wrong is the shoving of Kanto down our throats, on a whole they seem to have realized or consider at the most Gen 6 a misstep overall when it comes to diverging so much from what the previous gen did in all of the above. Of course perhaps the gen 5/7 thing going on is perhaps intentional, with all odd gen American regions being similaebwhilw the even gen international regions go off doing their own thing. I hope not though, that level of inconsistency sucks.

As for the topic. Full Construction Unova for sure. Desert resort fully built proper cave expansion of Reversal Cave, more cities in the West and northeast, and perhaps expand on the victory road routes. Personally wouldn't mind them going full Gen 1 parallel and have one game with East Unova and have the other with west Unova, a sort of mega region like combining Kanto and Johto.
>>
>>33406465
There's one big thing you're forgetting than gen 5 did and 7 didn't though
>>
speeking of bw3,will we get bw3 or bw remakes?
>>
>>33406502
I have abandoned hope that seasons ever return, unless by some miracle they decide to have legendary pokemon and lore and introduce more season based evolution lines.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.