[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ash friendzones Serena >forgets about her "kiss"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: rtht.png (1MB, 1077x808px) Image search: [Google]
rtht.png
1MB, 1077x808px
>Ash friendzones Serena
>forgets about her "kiss" on the plane at the end of Kalos
>Serena is never heard from again
>Amourfags cry and want her to return in SM so she can admit her non existent love for Ash
>She doesn't appear, but instead Ash and sees Misty and Brock again
>Smart new writers and directors don't seem to care about Serena at this point and continue making Sun Moon great without her to ruin it

I mean I knew they hated amourshippers before but damn, i dont think they've even gotten btfo this hard even in Kalos lol

>B-but i-its fake!
>THEY ARE IN THEIR OLD CLOTHES!!!!!!!
>WHERES MUH SERENA????!!!!

SM may have a shitty artstyle, but it's slowly redeeming it self to be a worthy region
>>
>>33402959
Is this Damaga Control because they didn't appear in Pokémon M20?
>>
Good, amourshitters are the most cancerous piece of the anime fandom. Only Scott is any worse
>>
>>33402966
Maybe. When were Makoto and Souji revealed?
If the anime still follows the same schedule from the DP/BW days, this episode has been in the making since at least March/April.
>>
>>33402966
I dont think so, takes close to a whole year produce one episode... so people didn't know about it when they made this
>>
>>33402959
imagine being so autistic that you care about the appearance of a fictional girl in a 30 minute long advertisement that is marketed for toddlers to get them to pester their parents into buying shit
>>
>>33402959
>>Smart new writers and directors don't seem to care about Serena at this point and continue making Sun Moon great without her to ruin it

Dude, Those writer and Director are not smart.
Specially considering how badly they handled the school concept in S/M series.
Even Misty and Brock return sound more like a fanfiction rather then an actual episode.
Worst part of all, they gave both Brock and Misty Mega Pokemon despite not allowing Ash from having one.
Its like they want fans to hate Brock and Misty.

If those Writer and Director were smart then they would have created a real official league in a region like Alola where Ash finally defeat Alain and Mega charizard X to win the whole league.

Thats the real challenge and if those Writer/Director accomplish that then I will accept them to be smart.

PS: I am one of the biggest Serena hater in 4chan.
>>
>>33403085
>I am one of the biggest Serena hater in 4chan.

And this is something to be proud of?
>>
>>33403085
He got Ash-Greninja which was sort of like MegaEvolution but he was 'special' cause he didn't need a mega ring or stone to achieve it.

They also need to show us how Misty and Brock have progressed since leaving, Mega evolution makes sense.
>>
>>33403099
Not really, but just in case OP wanted to go "LOL ASSBLASTED SERENAFAG BTFO," It's a last resort. Shame things ended up so Black and White because a couple of preteen broads.
>>
>>33403111
They could have used Z-moves instead since it's the hot new thing to sell.

Still, I'm glad they got megas. This opens up new possibilities for both the anime and the games (hopefully)
>>
>>33403176
You mean like getting new Megas in USUM?
>>
>cool news come out
>multiple threads are made to not actually discuss said news, but to scream and laugh about who supposedly got "butthurt" and "btfo" by this news
>even though there's literally no such raging about it anywhere
Really oogles the googles
>>
>>33402959
The question I have is how did he return to Kanto?
>>
>>33403303
He flew there on Ash-Decidueye
>>
Shut up little shit and speak better about serena dick head
>>
>>33403233
Your asking for too much now faggot
>>
>>33402980
They could've anticipated the backlash in advance.
>>
FUCK ASH
>>
>yfw Misty FUCKS Ash
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.