[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would Gen 4 remakes really gain outside of Fairies and 3D?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (103KB, 585x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 585x585px
What would Gen 4 remakes really gain outside of Fairies and 3D? Gen 3 had phys/spec split on top of their starters gaining Mega forms.
>>
>>33402911
The same exact thing as other remakes. Updated visuals and character designs and new features. What a stupid fucking post.
>>
If they add a Poke Ride esque system that gets rid of HMs and stick to the Platinum version of Sinnoh including level curve and trainer teams (I doubt they will due to how hard it is by the standards of newer games), then the game will go from a 10/10 to a 11/10.
>>
Reusable TMs
>>
>>33402911
>What would Gen 4 remakes really gain

Nothing. Remakefags are retarded.
>>
>>33402911
I'd kill the degenerate who made this pic with a flamethrower.
>>
>>33402948
but he used a camera...
>>
>>33402911
>Faries
>Megas
>Z-Moves
>New formes for the cover trio
>>
File: 1500825370857.png (2MB, 2010x3164px) Image search: [Google]
1500825370857.png
2MB, 2010x3164px
Bringing Dawn back into the spotlight again with a new outfit, thus leading to new art_ of her.
>>
>>33402911
According to your logic, GameFreak just needs to slap some Megas on the Sinnoh starters and we're good to go
>>
>>33402928
>I doubt they will due to how hard it is by the standards of newer games
The only way to fix that is to keep the Gen 6 and 7 Exp Share, which they will do. So it's all good.

>>33402911
>PokéRide
>Following Pokémon (going back to the grid-based system so there's no bugs)
>Platinum Pokédex
>Vastly updated visuals so Sinnoh isn't a flat mixture of neon green, brown and grey
>More megas
>Sinnoh variants?
>An upgraded Pokétch to resemble something close the Apple Watch, including a DexNav-like app
>Underground with better secret bases
>A Giratina post-game quest
>>
>>33402911
Not being crippled by awful engine would be a good start
>>
>>33402931
says this but would still buy the games.
stay away if you can't be civil.
>>
>>33402911
More Looker lore.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.