[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>t-there was no backlash from the movie, genwunners already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (31KB, 250x204px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 250x204px
>t-there was no backlash from the movie, genwunners already left Pokemon
Has /vp/ never been BTFO
>>
It was gonna be filler episodes any way

Movie is way bigger than 2 episodes. Makato won
>>
>>33402913
Makato isnt coming back
>>
>>33402913
>Makato won
fuck off
>>
>>33402916
And? She will always be in the 20 anniversary movie
>>
>>33402893
Do Japanese fans do the whole genwunner thing? I'm not talking preferring gen 1 and liking the gen 1 pandering, I'm talking the whole "ONLY THE FIRST 151 ARE REAL POKEMON!1!! IF IT'S NEW OR DIFFERENT, IT'S RUINING MY CHILDHOOD1!!!" deal.
>>
>>33402913
No one will remember Makoto and she will never hope to return.
>>
>>33402926
No, only burgers do. You guys say your country is great but you people leave your parents to drown in a retirement home when they hit 70. What the fuck is wrong with you americans?
>>
>>33402913
>still believing that Pokemon ever had linear plot to begin with.

HAHAHAHHAAHAHA
man any episode from this series is a fucking filler, stop your meme
>>
>>33402945
Drown?
>>
>>33402945
We're all crazy stupid idiots and proud of it, that's what!
>>
>>33402945
Canadian, not American, but close enough and as someone who took care of their parent and animals close to death, it's not exactly fun. I can see why people wouldn't.

Now, the animals are a different story because I chose them but if my mother had expected me to do so I would not have.

I didn't choose her and I didn't cause her to get cancer (her choosing to smoke for over 40 years). I am thus not beholden to take care of her.

If you expect something besides basic human decency you deserve none of it.
>>
>>33402927
The amount of newfags that don't realize that Makoto is a movie character played by a stunt cast celebrity and that these characters never return because of that is absolutely staggering.
>>
Don't you see it guys?
This is hinting the Kanto postgame of Usm or even better Kanto remakes confirmed
>>
>>33402916
She's probably pulling a Lyra with the DPPP remakes & replacing Dawn.
>>
>>33406549
She's a movie character played by a stunt cast celebrity. Learn how this shit works.
>>
Is that Brock in his Gen 1 outfit ?
At least have him back in the G4 outfit
>>
>>33404476
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>33402893
>genwunners already left Pokemon
By definition, genwunners already left pokemon.
>>
>>33402945
>That kid who can't stop bringing in his /pol/-sona into the pokemon board.
>>
>>33403281
I sort of agree with you, at least for the first point. I'll try to help my family as much as I can, but a good retirement home is straight-up a better option for the elderly sometimes, especially if you're busy and can't always be home for them. They have around-the-clock care, friends their own age, and they can live their lives without feeling dependent on you. My great-aunt loved her retirement home because of this.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.