[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever used Porygon on an in-game team? Did you prepare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: porygon.png (45KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
porygon.png
45KB, 200x150px
Have you ever used Porygon on an in-game team? Did you prepare it in advance and trade it in? Have you ever spent the time at the Game Corner to get one for playing through the story with?

I'm working the slots in gen 1 at the moment, having only just reached Celadon. I don't expect him to be very good, but I've come too far to give up now.
>>
I got one in leaf green and i used a porygon 2 in alpha sapphire
>>
>>33399391
I used one in my Platinum playthrough. I evolved him after a few gyms, then got him to his final form just before the 8th gym.
>>
>>33399391
Porygon is cute, but even among just gen 1 Pokemon it sucks and you need to grind slots for a while to even get one. Porygon 2 is a real nigga, but you need to trade to get one so not many people are going to use it in-game. Porygon-Z, destroyer of worlds, is in the same rut.
>>
>>33399520
You can buy Porygon in Gen 1, its what I did.
But I guess at that point in the campaign you don't have enough funds.
>>
>>33399555
I'm paying for a bit less than half of the coins with straight cash because yeah, I can't afford this shit even though he's cheaper in Blue.
>>
>>33399555
If you only buy coins without playing the slots, Porygon costs you 130k dollars in Blue and 200k in Red. You also need to spend the time talking to the clerk 130/200 times to buy the coins since gen 1 only allows you to buy them in increments of 50.
>>
>>33399391
never really used pokemon that evolve through trading during story playthroughs. i did EV train a Porygon Z, but i still havent used it in anything
>>
I got it in leafgreen after I sold everything, it dissapointed me so I reset the game and bought dratini instead
>>
File: 1472344565112.png (405KB, 700x726px) Image search: [Google]
1472344565112.png
405KB, 700x726px
All the porygons are great on in game teams
>>
>>33399391
I was really into it when i was a kid and made a lot of eggs with.
>>
>using choice specs Porygon Z in platinum

Holy shit
>>
porygon thread?
>>
>>33399391
>him
>>
>>
>>33401966
L-lewd!
>>
>>33402942
There is no Pokemon more masculine than Porygon.
>>
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.