[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of these would cause the biggest shitstorm in the anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

Which of these would cause the biggest shitstorm in the anime community?

>Ash loses the Alola League

>Gen 8 retains an artstyle similar to SM instead of returning to the XY style

>Lillie stays with Ash after they graduate and becomes one of his Gen 8 companions
>>
This will happen.
>>
>>33385981
I can guarantee nobody unironically believes he'll win a league in the next 20 years anymore. Not that there will even be a league this season, anyway.
Maybe this one, considering that even Japan hates his new appearance.
https://ranking.goo.ne.jp/column/article/4487/
>Lillie stays with Ash after they graduate and becomes one of his Gen 8 companions
Not only animefags; everyone would be butthurt because it would mean more Lillie shilling in the games.
>>
>>33385981
Litten evolving and or staying with Delia
>>
>>33385981
None of them.
Pokémon Anime series ending would
>>
>>33386015
>everyone would be butthurt because it would mean more Lillie shilling in the games.

That's going to happen regardless with all the Lillie merchandise they've got planned
>>
>>33385981
The first two would be completely unsurprising.
>>
>>33386052
>[citation needed]
>>
>>33386064

A character that's been pushed as hard as Lillie doesn't just disappear after one game, especially when the end of the game set her up for a return in a future game
>>
>>33385981
>>Ash loses the Alola League

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY believes he's going to win a league anymore. Not after XY hinted at it so much just to shit on everyone at the last minute.
>>
>>33385981
HOW CAN YOU LOSE AT SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EXIST?
>>
the bigger shitstorm would occur if he won an Alola League actually

because not only would that mean there's a league in USUM, that would mean the Ash that deserved to win the absolute least so far out of any of them, is going to be the one who wins his first proper league.
>>
>>33386694

If anyone could lose a non-existent League, it's Ash.
>>
>>33386702
If there's a league in USUM, Ash is going to lose at it. But, if there isn't one in the games but the anime still makes one, and Ash manages to win it, everyone will treat it as another Orange league.
>>
>>33385981
Ash has lost the league every time in the past
People may be slightly miffed but not more than the initial reveal
It happened before with Misty and no one had a problem with it
>>
>>33386702
>Ash that deserved to win the least
You mean XY Ash?
>>
>>33386778
No, he means SM Ash. XY Ash was far better than this shitty Chinese rip-off they call "SM Ash."
>>
File: 1501385173106.gif (1MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501385173106.gif
1MB, 533x300px
>>33386785
>Tfw Satoshi is going to SM-ASH lillie's pussy
>>
File: 1485338605326.jpg (14KB, 259x193px) Image search: [Google]
1485338605326.jpg
14KB, 259x193px
>>33386015
>that Nami figure
>>
>>33386785
You mean better at Gary Stuing his way through the series, most of all when he got a special snowflake chosen one mon handed to him for no reason.

If Ash won his first league with that fucking abomination it would be a travesty.
>>
>>33386821
Far better than him winning with the Alola team he has so far.
>Pikachu
Eh. Pikachu is Pikachu, nothing to say.
>Rowlet
This thing's never going to fucking do anything.
>Litten
Will probably evolve to Incineroar and job like hell, but act as a source of "entertainment" in and out of battles.
>Lycanroc
Ash-Lycanroc with a thin veil.

Redeeming this shit team is going to take a lot.
>>
>>33386833
>alola team he has so far
>league team
You must be falseflagging as an XY fag to make them look completely retarded.
>>
>>33385981
Lillie will Be first champion then? Or Alain ? Just because? It’s children’s show for Christ sake
>>
>Lillie stays
That's the only one that applies as a shitstorm right there, because it'd be the first time since Misty that we get a returning female companion for the next season after they've been making a point in swapping out companions because them and their Pokemon are no longer marketable.
Lillie might just be the exception, but even then I highly doubt it.
>>
>>33386839
You must be falseflagging as a blindfag, because clearly you didn't read my post at all.
>>
>>33385981
Lilie beating Ash in the Alola League as well as joining him for the next gen would be the ultimate shitstorm for this series. Granted, Team Rocket was able to legitimately beat Ash this time without any form of cheating or silly gadgets, so it's not impossible for Ash to actually win for once.
>>
>>33386821
How else is he going to win? With hard work and effort? He tried that five times before and didn't win a league.
>>
>>33386877
Maybe by evolving his fucking pokemon and using items
I wish a game protagonist would show up and win easily in front of him
>>
>>33386897
>Evolving his fucking Pokemon
Fair point. It wasn't until Gen 6 that he actually fully evolved all of the Pokemon he was using, right?
He should also fucking take notes from his past self and use previous Pokemon. It's one of the reasons the D/P League arc was so great.
>Using items
Can't remember, but are held items even a thing in the anime? I feel like they may have appeared before, but my memory is iffy.
>>
>>33385981
The SM season is already the biggest shitstorm.
>>33385988
That league has no value, it's an improvised league without standards.
>>
>>33386897
>game protag
you mean gold who got his ass kicked by Ash's Pikachu?
>>
>>33386850
Your post is a bunch of fucking baseless headcanon. You're basing a character on your own conjecture, whereas we know for a fact that XY Ash was an awful Gary Stu that would tarnish the character forever if he won his first league.
>>
Unusual Summary of
Unspoiled Memory

Starship trooper UBs
Woot Alola forms, migration
Facility park
Flying swirling crystals attaching to creatures, explosion of light, Necrozma?
Gyms and trials, it all comes together. Meh.
Story... Characters... Development..
Ninty
>>
>>33386923
XY Ash was best Ash though. He was, for the first time in years, actually fucking competent. Ash-Greninja or not, he actually seemed to have knowledge of how to battle, which is more than can be said for most of his previous "versions."
SM Ash seems to barely know how to battle. His Pokemon are shit, and he's got a worse "Ash-Greninja" now.
>>
>>33386936
What the fuck are you talking about? In what way is SM Ash not competent? He's just as competent as XY, only he has an actual personality now. And Lycanroc is a special form, but it's not some ultimate unique mechanic better-than-mega super saiyan bullshit. Him being weaker than Ashninja makes Ash MORE deserving of a win, since he's not being handed one.
>>
>>33386936
>SM Ash seems to barely know how to battle
When SM Ash hasn't lost an important battle. While XY Ash lost to the first gym leader and to a teacher's Sylveon.
>>
>>33385981

this is the worst thing of all.
I always said that whoever draws that now is a retard amateur and shit artist.
>>
>>33385981
I don't think there has been anything mentioned about a league in Alola, Kukui would've mentioned it already? Pretty sure it's just the island trials and Kahunas, at the end of it, he'll get recognized as a "Trial Completest" get some sort of certificate and that's it, he'll graduate school and then move on to the next region, out of the 4 trials so far, he's done 2, they made up some rule that he only had to complete 1 trial to face the kahuna. Lana did 1 trial and Kiawe has the Firium Z already so they skipped Ash doing that, he'll most likely get the Darkium Z for Litten/Torracat/Incineroar so that all of his Pokemon have Z-moves.

I'm telling you, the S/M series is clearly just for fun, if they had planned it on being a short series/generation, they wouldn't put much effort into making a big storyline, hence why nothing important has happened and they'll be heading to UlaUla soon which is most probably more than halfway through the region/series.
>>
File: 1502395823470.png (93KB, 821x188px) Image search: [Google]
1502395823470.png
93KB, 821x188px
>>33386833
>>Rowlet
>This thing's never going to fucking do anything.
>>Litten
>Will probably evolve to Incineroar and job like hell, but act as a source of "entertainment" in and out of battles.

Literally the opposite is actually happening right now. Just keep denying it if it helps you sleep.
>>
File: 1488322362785.png (83KB, 264x238px) Image search: [Google]
1488322362785.png
83KB, 264x238px
>>33385981
>the Alola L-
HUH!?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.