[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd re-buy gen2 if crystal was available. Anyone else with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: crystal.png (78KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
crystal.png
78KB, 900x506px
I'd re-buy gen2 if crystal was available.

Anyone else with me on this?

I'm absolutely livid that it's not being released alongside gold and silver. Gen 2 is my favorite gen and all but with HG/SS why even?
>>
I bought Yellow and was hoping for Crystal, Emerald and Platinum one day... too bad I won't buy any other mon
>>
I don't care about Crystal. Eusiune and suicune Schilling were huge turn off

Go play HGSS than. FRLG existed and they released red and blue vc.

Nobody forcing u to buy shit
>>
>>33385779
>Nobody forcing u to buy shit

no one said that anon.

I'm expressing disappointment.
You know, essentially what this board is for.
>>
>>33385752
>Gen 2 is my favorite gen and all but with HG/SS why even?
Hidden abilities for Johto legendaries, obviously. Also some strange TMs.
>>
>>33385779
To be fair, Crystal does have a bit more to it. Some Pokemon can even be found much earlier than in GS, such as Teddiursa. Would have been fun for a nuzlocke.

But nope, stuck with the inferior versions this time. No idea if Celebi can even be obtainable in GS through ACE.
>>
>>33385792
You said why should people gold and sliver vc when HGSS exists

Why did people buy red and blue vc when FRLG exists.

You know the answer it's nosalgia. I'm not buying any of it I emulated these games on my phone already
>>
>>33385832
because hidden abilities and transferability?

Duh?
>>
>>33385810
>Some Pokemon can even be found much earlier than in GS, such as Teddiursa.

literally, the reason I'm upset.
>>
>>33385848
If that's all you want. Why do you care about Crystal?
>>
>>33385752
>not having a hacked 3DS
>not pirating it when it releases
Stay dumb.
>>
>>33385752
>no Crystal
Still mad.

>>33385926
>not just injecting it now
Who's the dumb one?
>>
>>33385926
>having a hacked 3DS
>didn't install the injected VC version

What the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>33385793
>Also some strange TMs.
Curse goes on everything.
>>
File: 1503714682521.jpg (59KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
1503714682521.jpg
59KB, 800x444px
>Sleep talk uses rest
I'm looking forward to being literally invincible
>>
File: Mei sad.png (5KB, 40x40px) Image search: [Google]
Mei sad.png
5KB, 40x40px
I injected Crystal a while back, but the date and time are all messed up whenever I play it. Was my injector just bad or something?
>>
>>33386112
Any good curse Pokémon from Gen II that don't use it already?
All I can think of is RestTalk Curse 1 attack Guts Ursaring.
>>
>>33385881
Aside from not having Mareep, Vulpix, Mankey, Girafarig and Remoraid, Crystal's the fucking definitive version of the Gen 2 Games and it's a shame we aren't getting it because Japan would be butthurt over the lack of Cellphone Compatibility and GF would have to make an entirely new localization for South Korea.
>>
>>33386139
Would curse Chansey/Blissey be any good? Or is its defense so piss poor even a plus 6 boost wouldnt save it.
>>
>>33386139
Here's a list: https://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/curse.shtml
>>
>>33386129
Did you use a premade cia or did you make it yourself?
>>
>>33386168
I used this to make mine
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ultimate-gbc-vc-injector-for-3ds.434172/
>>
File: bros.png (305KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
bros.png
305KB, 480x640px
>>33385810
this
no teddiursa, no phanpy
truly shameful!
>>
>>33386160
Yeah I guess in the end there's not much that would want curse in GSC that doesn't already get it by breeding.
>>
File: 769866_1310236175785_full.png (302KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
769866_1310236175785_full.png
302KB, 640x480px
>>33386129
>>33386182
I tried looking for the one I used but I guess I deleted it so I made this https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_-qp5-3myo5cUFqRDAwU1BTaDA/view?usp=sharing
Make sure to play as best girl.
>>
I'd rebuy a copy of SoulSilver if they still fucking sold new copies. But thanks to them only doing a limited run of them back in the day, the market is flooded with fakes, and its too risky.
>>
>>33385752
I'm going to buy them all on at least two systems so I don't care but yeah, it's kind of annoying...

But really... Here's to hoping they'll use that last unused game ID slot for a Switch port of US/UM they've yet to announce to protect Pokkén's sales period instead.

It actually does make some sense for them to save Crystal for the Switch VC instead. After all, the original game needed a cell phone link to get the GS Ball and they have been making pointless apps for the Switch instead of making them part of the system as they should be...

>>33386422
"Limited run"?

You make it sound like it's the NES Classic. They produced it for as long as they normally would. It was still in stock near me just before X/Y released for fuck sake.

What are they supposed to do to make it not a limited run in your eyes? Sell it for 10 years after they've abandoned the system itself?
>>
>>33386422
No Pokemon mainline game had a limited run. There were plenty of copies sold and they were in stores longer than the average DS title. There's just a massive demand for them even now that drive up secondhand prices.
>>
>>33386444
>What are they supposed to do to make it not a limited run in your eyes?
There is this thing that exists called digital distribution. The 3DS's ARM11 uses the same instruction set as the DS's ARM9/7, they could easily just recompile it for 3DS and rerelease it on their eshop. So what if the wifi doesn't work.
>>
thinking of buying a new 3ds for emulation and shit now that they're cheap, how easy is it to hack them?
I would prefer just to get an r4 card but I don't know if that sort of thing even works for emulation
>>
>>33385752
thank god people inteligent, i dont know even why they dont realease the fucking game
>>
>>33387189
you've got a lot of research to do friend
>>
>>33385810
>No idea if Celebi can even be obtainable in GS through ACE.
I can in the English versions with the Coin Case glitch, so getting Celebi there is infinitely easier than doing it in Crystal.
>>
>>33388463
That's what i thought. Can it be brute-forced into being shiny as well? Though I doubt it will transfer through the bank.
>>
>>33385810
>inferior versions

Not entirely true since Mareep is unavailable in Crystal
>>
>>33385752
>introduce dark types
>introduce Houndoom
>My 12 year old self is overjoyed to use edgy-mc-firedemondog
>Kanto only
>After Elite 4
Gen 2 was a mistake.
>>
>>33389954
Are there any hacks that reshuffle the Pokémon distribution? More Johto Pokémon in Johto less Kanto ones?
>>
>>33385810
>No idea if Celebi can even be obtainable in GS
Of course it will be, they'll hold a Gamestop event for it.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.