[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it gonna be this time? It'll atleast be more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What's it gonna be this time?

It'll atleast be more than just a Battle Tower or the Battle Resort in ORAS since we already have the Battle Tree

PWT is what I'm hoping, maybe on it's own theme park style island that incorporates some Battle Frontier facilities like the Pyramid and Pike, sine Dome, Factory, etc. can be covered inside the PWT itself
>>
>>33383282
It's possible
>>
>>33383282
Lets see what its not

1. Not a proper 5th island with new cities etc. Why?
First of all it doesnt seem to be big enough but also it wouldnt fit into the lore of this gen: 4 islands, 4 tapus, 4 kahunas, clover as its sign, battle royal as a four way battle. Another thing is that in latest games clouds hid only small stuff
2. Not a frontier
Battle Frontier was always replacing the battle tower of its gen (see Emerald, Platinum and HGSS) but the Tree is still where it was. Moreover Battle Royal is the 2nd place that gives out BP so its unlikely for Alola to have another place with several battle facilities
3. Not a PWT
As said earlier Tree and Royal are still there. It would make more sense to have PWT in a more populated area (like Driftveil in Gen 5) so Royal Avenue in the middle of the region would be perfect but Royal is still there so nope. A small island seems unlikely. Plus Red and Blue are battle tree bosses. Its unlikely they would be contestants in another facility in the same region

So what is there?
If there is anything at all then my bet is for a place similar to Hoenn Resort: with tutorsm possibly with 2nd daycare, loop route for Tauros and some sort of safari zone instead of maison (because the tree is on poni)
>>
>>33383282
Wouldnt count Unova since it only hid the areas from BW1 and you still could see them under the ice anyway
>>
>>33383756
Seems about spot on
>>
>>33383756
Agreed. Some kind of touristy spot with move tutors and another daycare is the the most likely.
>>
>>33383756
>2nd daycare
>>33384045
>another daycare
why do you guys think this is likely?
>>
>>33383756
Not necessarily
It could be a smaller fifth island that doesnt have a Tapu like Exeggutor Island
If the Island is something like an Amusement Park or Resort, PWT works there perfectly,

We got lots of new Facilities in bw2 despite the Battle Subway still being there, and we dont even know if the Battle Tree is still going to have the same facility now if they have new stuff coming
>>
>>33384056
I'm honestly only basing it on the current daycare's location. The road around it isn't the best, forcing players to use the boxed area.
>>
>>33384073
tauros can run into walls if you do it at an angle. I don't even use the road I just move my circle pad up and down every 5 seconds or so when I'm moving up and down the wall. it works fine imo
>>
>>33383756
or they could do things differently like how the PWT and Subway weren't built into each other
>>
>>33384056
ORAS did it even though that route was fine. It's not a guarantee but it'd make sense
>>
INTRODUCING LYCANROC ISLAND

WHERE YOU CAN USE THE POKEFINDER CAMERA TO CAPTURE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS OF THE RARE DUSK LYCANROC
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.